Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2009, 08:12 PM   #1
There's always
Webkinz :)

mikaqn is on a distinguished road

Default Journey To Bethlehem (We're Approved!)

Approved By TTGTTG

JOURNEY TO BETHLEHEM
Webkinz Style

Lights Sparkled...The Tree was Lit, The Fireplace was crackling merrily.
Click the image to open in full size.
But one Webkinz was not happy. Arewin sat, crouched on the floor, looking gloomily up at the Christmas tree. "Something's not right," she sighed.
"What is it now?" Cottonball groaned, bounding up to Arewin. Izzy wandered by the wall, looking at the snow from the window. "It's just that...I have a feeling that Christmas isn't about presents...but I don't know what the real meaning is!"
"Well, then, lets find out what the meaning of Christmas is!" Cottonball suggested, a bit more cheerily now. "There's a program called Journey To Bethlehem down in Kinzville."
Arewin nodded, and Izzy came stumbling towards them. They headed for the door.
They all pulled on their jackets and sweaters, and they walked outside into the freezing snow and wind. They walked, and walked, and walked.
Soon, they got to Kinzville. There was a large star above an igloo, so they walked inside and saw two cats: The famous Ice Princess and Ice Queen.
And then sparks started swirling around a snowdog. They swirled faster...
...and faster...
...and faster...
And they got bigger and brighter!
And they started fading away...
And in the place of the snowdog was a real live Webkinz!
The swirls swirled around the Ice Princess's head, and she giggled happily.
The snowkinz turned around and inspected the three.
He then told the Ice Queen who the three webkinz were...
...and he turned back into a snowdog! It was amazing. Arewin's mouth was hanging open as she watched the Ice Queen and Princess walk towards them.
"Hello, We're looking for Journey To Bethlehem," Cottonball said. The Ice Queen nodded towards the door, and they walked to it and bounded away.
They were greeted by a shepard, who took them around into a village. Roman soldiers took gaurd around them. Izzy fidgeted worridely, not making eye contact with the soldiers.
Two young children ran up to them. "Please, try our bread!" the first pleaded.
The other snorted. "No, their bread is disgusting! Buy my lentil soup!"
"Stay clear of sick villagers, you might get sick yourself," the shepard warned.
They all got through and sat around a campfire, then stood up suddenly as a bright star appeared. "It's the star the angel warned us about!" one of the villagers sitting with them exlaimed.
"Well, lets follow it to baby Jesus!" Cottonball said, starting to bound ahead.
So they followed it, and it led them to a stable. They walked inside, and saw Mary and Baby Jesus. Izzy sniffed him, and wandered back to the group.
They went home, all tired and yawning. They decided to go to bed; after all, tomorrow was Christmas Morning!
The next morning, Arewin got up early and examined her beautiful roses. Izzy was playing with her teddy bear. "This is the best Christmas ever," Arewin smiled.
Why is that?" Cottonball asked, bounding towards them in her PJs. Arewin smiled. "Because I know what Christmas is about, now." Cottonball grinned and patted her friend's back.

THE END

Last edited by mikaqn; 01-05-2010 at 06:18 PM..
mikaqn is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2009, 09:05 AM   #2
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Default Re: Journey To Bethlehem (We're Approved!)

I like your beginning!!! I have alwyas loved plays, great job
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 03:45 PM   #3
There's always

Thanks! I'll finish posting the pictures soon...gotta get caught up in school and stuff first.
mikaqn is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 03:58 PM   #4
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

That's cute! I can't wait to see the rest!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 12-30-2009, 04:07 PM   #5
There's always

Thanks! *tenletter*
mikaqn is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 04:56 PM   #6
There's always

And thanks Bindidog for the inspiration! I looked at your Nutcracker and was excited to make my own play.
mikaqn is offline Female
Old 01-02-2010, 03:34 PM   #7
like a G6 :]

rockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reading these. it's absolutely positively amazing great job and i cant wait to see more from you.
rockstar9527 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 05:44 PM   #8
There's always

thanks! I'll work on it some more now!
mikaqn is offline Female
Old 01-09-2010, 07:41 PM   #9
There's always

IT'S FINISHED!!
mikaqn is offline Female
Closed