Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2008, 04:17 PM   #1
M+N<3
Webkinz :)

NickJonasIsHot will become famous soon enough

Default ♥Jonas Brothers Story!♥

i'm going to be writing a Jonas brothers story. I would like to thank my friend T.T. for telling me a funny story, because it gave me the idea for my story.
Characters:
Nick Jonas:

One of the three AMAZING jonas brothers! Nick sings, plays guitar, plays the drums, and plays the piano.

Joe Jonas:

Another one of the three AMAZING jonas brothers! Joe sings, plays guitar, and tamborine.

Kevin Jonas:

The last of the three AMAZING jonas brothers! Kevin sings back-up, and plays guitar.

Frankie Jonas:

The Jonas Brother' 7-year-old little brother! Frankie is ah-dorable!

Nicole (based off of NickJonasIsHot):

Nicole is the girl that does something very unexpected, and earns the Jonas' respect!

~there wil be more characters coming soon, and the first chapter will be written soon!~
NickJonasIsHot is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2008, 04:19 PM   #2
:) :p >:p :) :p**

ColoBones is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ♥Jonas Brothers Story!♥

Wow! tHAT'S GOOD! more!
Old 05-18-2008, 04:21 PM   #3
M+N<3

Originally Posted by ColoBones;7650***
Wow! tHAT'S GOOD! more!
wow, i havn't even written the 1st chapter yet, and i already have a great comment!
Old 05-18-2008, 07:01 PM   #4
amberillio

awsome Nicole...cant wait to read ittrt!! ♥
Old 05-18-2008, 07:10 PM   #5
M+N<3

Here are the characters that i have right now:

Nick Jonas:

One of the three AMAZING jonas brothers! Nick sings, plays guitar, plays the drums, and plays the piano.

Joe Jonas:

Another one of the three AMAZING jonas brothers! Joe sings, plays guitar, and tamborine.

Kevin Jonas:

The last of the three AMAZING jonas brothers! Kevin sings back-up, and plays guitar.

Frankie Jonas:

The Jonas Brother' 7-year-old little brother! Frankie is ah-dorable!

Nicole (Based off of NickJonasIsHot):

Nicole is the girl that does something very unexpected, and earns the Jonas' respect!

Kelsey (Based off of hasmogirl):

Kelsey is Nicole's older sister. Lauren, is her twin.

Lauren (Based off of vball4life3:

Lauren is Nicole's older sister. Kelsey, is her twin.

Elle (Based off of emw~disney~star):

Elle is one of Nicole's best friends.

Carrie (Based off of *Tiger*Rocks*WebKinz*):

Carrie is also one of Nicole's best friends.

Amber (Based off of amberillio):

Amber is Frankie's best friend.
~I will begin writing the first chapter after i post this~

Old 05-18-2008, 07:16 PM   #6
ATL really are
Gifted

*Tiger*Rocks*WebKinz* has a spectacular aura about*Tiger*Rocks*WebKinz* has a spectacular aura about

Yay! I'm in it! lol. I cant wait for the first chapter! :]
*Tiger*Rocks*WebKinz* is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 07:19 PM   #7
amberillio

Yay. Cant wait!!!
Old 05-18-2008, 07:37 PM   #8
M+N<3

Chapter 1 "The Concert"
Nicole's P.O.V.
Today is the day I've been waiting for! I'm going to a Jonas Brothers concert with Carrie and Elle, my 2 best friends ever, and my awesome older sisters, Kelsey and Lauren! The best part is, WE HAVE FRONT ROW SEATS AND MEET AND GREET PASSES!!!! I make sure I've got everything. I have my poster, I'm wearing my Jonas Brothers T-Shirt, and I have my camera. I have everything. I go and ask Kelsey if she is ready. "Almost, I just need to finish painting my nails." she explains. I go into Lauren's room.
"Lauren, are you ready?" I ask.
"Yeah, is Kelsey ready?"
"No, she has to finish painting her nails." I tell her.
"Ofcourse" she sighs.

After Kelsey finishes, we get into the car, and Kelsey drives us over to Elle's house. Elle is ready right away, as usual. She gets into the car, and starts screaming "WE'RE GOING TO A JONAS BROTHERS CONCERT!!!!!!" Everyone starts laughing their heads off.

Then Kelsey drives us to Carrie's house. We have to wait 10 minutes for her, because she isn't ready yet, as usual. The second Carrie gets in the car she asks "Why aren't we playing the music?!?!" Lauren then says, "OK, let me guess what you guys want to listen to." and she puts in my Jonas brothers CD, and turns the volume up all the way. Everyone is singing along to every single song!

Then, we get there. We're at the concert! When we get inside, we take out front row seats, and start screaming. Then, they come on to the stage. The Jonas Brothers, right infront of us! We immediately reach out to them screaming "WE LOVE YOU!!!!" We each got to touch all of their hands atleast ten times!

After the show, we did the meet & greet! It was awesome! We got to take pictures with them, and hug them, Kelsey, Elle, Carrie, and I kissed Nick on the cheek! Lauren, being a Joe lover, kissed Joe on the cheek. We were having the time of our lives!

After the meet & greet, I took a sticky note and a sharpie marker i had in my pocket, and wrote "Nicole, Elle, Carrie, Lauren, and Kelsey were here!" When the security gaurd wasn't looking, i stuck it to their tour bus! My heart was beating so fast, it felt like it was going to explode! The security gaurd saw this, and right when i though i was dead, Kevin said "Hey! They're with us!" I was SOO relieved! I was also VERY shocked that Kevin would say that! He then asked us if we wanted to stay with them, because that was their last concert of the tour!

Lauren then called our mom, and asked if we could stay with them. She kept asking Lauren questions like "Where are you going to stay?" and "Who's going to take care of you?" Kevin then took the phone from Lauren, and convinced our mom to let us stay with them. We then called Carrie's mom, and she immediately agreed. It took a while for Elle's mom to agree, but she eventually did.

We got on the bus with Kevin, Joe, and Nick, and talked.... and talked.... and talked even more. Then Nick asked Kelsey something very suprising...
Old 05-18-2008, 07:39 PM   #9
ATL really are
Gifted

*Tiger*Rocks*WebKinz* has a spectacular aura about*Tiger*Rocks*WebKinz* has a spectacular aura about

Really good so far! Cant wait for the next part! :]
*Tiger*Rocks*WebKinz* is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 07:43 PM   #10
amberillio

awsome... Cant wait for moreeee.
Closed