Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 12:07 AM   #1
ILoveMyAliCat

Default Jake the Signature Timber Wolf

Jake, a fun loving, action seeking Signature Timber Wolf, was walking through his home of the Pinegrove Forest, as he started thinking. He was thinking about how he had no friends, and how he had been alone in the Pinegrove forest for all these years. Well, there were some cardinals in the forest, but Jake didn't care too much for them. He climbed onto a rock and leaped to the next one with this thought still in his head. He just wanted a friend! As he leaped to another rock, he lost his balance and fell in a hole, which he had never seen before. It seemed as if the hole wouldn't end, but finally he fell and got a slightly small bruise. He was okay, since he was very used to getting cuts and bruises. Jake realized that this wasn't just a hole, it was a tunnel! Okay, if I go through this tunnel, maybe I'll find my way out, Jake thought to himself. Jake crawled through the tunnel, which didn't have much room, he bumped his head into a wall of tightly packed soil. This time, there was a cut on forehead, only bleeding a little bit, but it still didn't seem to bother this wolf. He found another path, so he turned to his left and saw a faint light. The excited wolf followed the light, and found himself in a place he'd never even imagined. There were small, colorful, buildings that were only about three feet tall. And there was a lot of fog floating right above the ground, it looked as if you were walking on clouds! To Jake's surprise, he felt something poke his back! He quickly turned around, but nobody was there. Jake started walking faster, hoping that he wouldn't meet whatever had poked him. Then, all of a sudden, a small red creature flew out in front of Jake. A Zum! Jake had never seen a Zum before, but he completely fell in love with this one! The Zum flew away, and Jake followed, wondering where the funny little thing was going. As Jake was finally catching up to the Zum, the Zum suddenly stopped. Jake also stopped, and as he was stopping, he fell in another hole! The Zum followed, and to Jake's surprise, after the fall, he was back in Pinegrove forest! Jake was expecting the creature to leave, but to his surprise, he stayed! So, Jake had a new friend, which he later called Zed, and was never lonely again!

THE END
There are still more Jake stories to come, and new characters!

There are still more stories including Jake coming soon, so whenever I make them, please read! I have some ideas for who will be in the next story, but it's a secret for now.

Last edited by ILoveMyAliCat; 12-28-2009 at 12:07 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2009, 08:43 AM   #2
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Default Re: Jake the Signature Timber Wolf

I really like your Jake story. I can't wait to hear more!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 11:01 AM   #3
ILoveMyAliCat

Thanks Mariel! I had TONS of fun writing about my favorite pet!

Somebody please read and comment! I worked really hard on this, and I wish more than one person read it.

Please! Read!

Last edited by ILoveMyAliCat; 12-28-2009 at 11:01 AM..
Old 12-28-2009, 01:25 PM   #4
T.E.A.M. E.D.W.A.R.D
Webkinz :)

Froggy88 is a jewel in the roughFroggy88 is a jewel in the rough

good job. thats a very cute story
Froggy88 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 01:30 PM   #5
ILoveMyAliCat

If I wrote on your page to visit my thread, I was just looking through the people who were currently online, and I randomly picked out some of you.
Old 12-28-2009, 01:44 PM   #6
I ♥ British
Webkinz :)

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

that was really good!
iluvginger33 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 08:02 PM   #7
ILoveMyAliCat

I know what I'm going to do for the second story!!!
Closed