Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2010, 01:07 PM   #11
call me lexi
Webkinz :)

Greytummy is just really niceGreytummy is just really nice

Default Re: "It's a Dream Life" By: Greytummy

hey guys after you guys read it would be nice if you rate or post a nice comment! Thank you everyone!!
Greytummy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2010, 11:01 PM   #12
call me lexi

Default Re: "It's a Dream Life" **CHAPTER 2 IS OUT AND CHAPTER 3** By: Greytummy

Chapter 4
The Dining Hall Confusion

As Milotha and Dreamt arrived at the Dining Hall door many people were rushing in there. "Hurry up! I don't want to miss the front row seats next to the King." yelled the lady with a dress made out of flowers. Milotha and Dreamt walked in sitting in the second row. "Here comes the King..." whispered the lady from earlier Then walked in the King with a coat made of tiger fur and a shiny crown with a "D" at the top. The King was walking to the very top throne made for the King. "I'm going to wash my hands. Wait for me here Milotha" said Dreamt When Dreamt was walking she accidentally bumped into the King. Screams of terrifying citizens were racing in the room. Then Dreamt looked up to the King. Dreamt's legs were shaking terrifying. The King was looking at Dreamt very mad. Then Milotha came running, "Sorry, King Wonder, you see she's still new to the land, please forgive her." begged Milotha "Fine! But if i see her again touching me, well then my men will take her to the Nightmare Room!" yelled King Wonder Then everyone began their meal, so did Dreamt and Milotha. "What do you want to eat Dreamt?" asked Milotha "Hm anything they have is fine for me." replied Dreamt Milotha was laughing as she said "At this Dining Hall there's a reason why it's called "Dreaming Dining Hall", it's because you get to dream the food you want!" Dreamt was very excited. "Hm I'll have a tuna sandwich and a can of soda please." asked Dreamt Milotha was laughing again, "Tuna sandwich?! What in the Dreamy Thoughts Land is that?! Here, since your new here i'll order for you." replied Milotha "Hm maybe some Water Soda Sandwiches, Cocoa Soda and Rainbow cakes for dessert please." as Milotha said while closing her eyes, many people did that there Then came the sandwiches, sodas and cakes. Dreamt was very happy to eat at the Dining Hall since she never ate anything like that. "Let's go now!" hurried Milotha "Where?" Milotha sighed "To the Fantasy Fair!!" yelled Milotha Dreamt followed Milotha to the fair.

Old 08-18-2010, 12:55 PM   #13
call me lexi

Default Re: "It's a Dream Life" **CHAPTER 3 and CHAPTER 4 IS OUT** By: Greytummy

Chapter 5
The Fantasy Fair Trip

When Milotha and Dreamt ran to the fair they saw many people having a fun time there! When Dreamt saw the happy kids that was her age, he was sad a little. But she tried not to be because she wanted to have a good time with her new friend. When they got in they saw a clown coming up to them. " Free Rainbows for you young girls?" asked the nice clown "Hm sure..." said Dreamt Then Dreamt and Milotha walked away with Mini Rainbows in there hands "Isn't it weird for clowns to give out rainbows instead of balloons?" asked Dreamt "Well not in Dreamy Thoughts Land. You'll get used to it!" replied Milotha Dreamt and Milotha spent the whole day at the fair until is was sunset. "Well it's time to get home!" said Milotha Dreamt looked around. "There's no place i could stay at" dreamt replied "Don't worry you can stay at my place!" said Milotha Milotha and Dreamt walked home to Milotha's house. "Oh hi!" said Milotha's mom drying her hands "You must be MIlotha's friend!" Dreamt nodded "Can she stay over for a few days?" asked Milotha Then Milotha's mom nodded. Milotha and Dreamt watched some TV until it was dinner time. For dinner they ate Sheep Cotton Soup and Sheep Cotton Sandwiches. For dessert it was Mashed Candy with whipped milk on top. "I never ate anything like that before Milotha! Your mom's a great cook!" explained Dreamt After Milotha explained how the dinner was delicious they both had to go to sleep. At the middle of the night Milotha woke up, waking Dreamt up too. "Hey Dreamt? Where you want to go tomorrow" asked Milotha Dreamt was tired and wanted to go to sleep. "You pick..." replied Dreamt "Okay then. hiking in the Lemonade Valleys" said Milotha Then thy both went back to sleep until the next day...
Closed