Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2008, 01:12 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
1212pp is on a distinguished road

Default The Interesting story

Chapter 1
Chris

Once there lived a rich family in the small town of White Rock. In that family were two 12-year-old identical twins. They went to a public school because the private school was for little kids. The girl’s names were Trish and Bekka. They were really smart, and good in almost everything. Unfortunately everyone thought that Trish and Bekka were geeks because they were really shy out of class, and Bekka stuttered a bit whenever she had to talk around or in front of people.

One day the popular girls’ leader, Chris, started a new fad-Webkinz. Trish and Bekka both loved animals and virtual worlds, so they wanted to know more about webkinz. Trish nervously approached Chris.
“Um, hello, me and my sister, well……………..”
“Oh get on with it!” snapped Chris, tossing her long, blonde hair over her shoulder. “I don’t have all Lunch Break to listen to a poor unfashionable geek who I can’t even tell apart from her equally geeky twin!” Trish’s face flushed, and she suddenly snapped,
“I just want to know about this new fad of yours! But since you thing that how I dress isn’t nice, then maybe I should tell you that all of your clothes look like garbage! The colors don’t match, and your lipstick is smeared all over your teeth, and that makes you look like the blood-sucking hag that you are!” Chris just stared at her, her face paling then flushing. As Trish turned and started to stalk back over to her twin, Chris grabbed her plate of spaghetti, and hurled it at Trish’s head. The spaghetti splattered all over Trish’s shoulders right before the plate flew over Trish’s shoulder, and hit Bekka in the face where it shattered.
“CHRISTINE BATANGLAI!!!!!!!!!” yelled the lunch duty teacher striding over to Chris’ table. “WHAT DID YOU JUST DO!”
“What, me!” exclaimed Chris “I didn’t do any thing! The silly girl Trish was going to throw some spaghetti at me when the spaghetti slipped off of her plate, and the plate slid out of her hand and hit her twin in the face!”
“What!” gasped Trish, as the teacher turned to look at her, with a frown on her face, as Chris smugly made a rude signal over the teacher’s shoulder.

I hope u like it

---------- 1212pp added 1408 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

C'mon, people, is anyone even looking at this thread? If it is bad, then tell me! Helooooooooooo! Anyone there? Oh well

Last edited by 1212pp; 07-11-2008 at 01:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2008, 01:39 AM   #2

Default Re: The Interesting story

C'mon, people, why aren't you posting!
Old 07-25-2008, 09:47 AM   #3
Call me Maddy

7101mk will become famous soon enough

I thought it was good.
7101mk is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 01:06 AM   #4

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooo much for being the first poster! I will post Ch. 2 soon!
Old 07-27-2008, 08:24 PM   #5
Call me Maddy

Can't wait!!!!
7101mk is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 09:35 PM   #6
CutyTutyTootsieRoll

CutyTutyTootsieRoll will become famous soon enough

Yeah, I want to hear more! I know what it is like having an unpopular story absolutely NOONE came to mine!
CutyTutyTootsieRoll is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 10:22 PM   #7
Call me Maddy

I would love to read your story! Please PM me the link!
7101mk is offline Female
Closed