Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Creative Writing (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/creative-writing-196/)
-   -   the Ice Fawn Named Crystal A Story By Me Chapter Three Posted (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/creative-writing-196/ice-fawn-named-crystal-story-me-682021/)

Kasa7417402-20-2011 09:30 AM

the Ice Fawn Named Crystal A Story By Me Chapter Three Posted

The Ice fawn Named Crystal

Written by: Crystal the Ice Fawn, Told By: Me

Chapter1: The Faith Of A Family
Staring out the window, I could see the flowers slowly open. Sneaking up behind me, my sister, Pearl, tapped me on the shoulder. I swung around, and playfully hit her arm.
“Crystal, let’s go outside, it is so pretty! Flora and Sprinkles are outside!” Pearl said, pointing outside. It was pretty, I thought to myself.
“Ok fine Pearl!” I said. As we headed outside, our brothers, Presto, Spooky, and Chili, joined us. Soon, Hope and Sweetie joined us, then Fresco.
We all went outside, and could feel the warm spring grass on our paws. We walked up to Flora and Sprinkles, as started to play ball. As the air got cooler, we all went inside, but I stayed out, and Pearl tagged along.
“That was so fun!” Pearl said with a huge smile on her face.
“I know Pearl, it was fun.” I replied, staring up at the sky.

Chapter2: The Loudness Of A Sister
Swinging my purse left and right, I walked down the road, which leads to the Clubhouse. Someone tapped my shoulder, and I turned to see Neptune, my boy friend. I hugged him, and we headed to the Clubhouse door. As we headed towards the trading room, my BFF, Presto the Mystical Panda joined us.
“Ya’ll ready?” I asked. They nodded their heads. As I opened the door, the first person I saw, was my sister, Cherri.
“Cherri! What are you doing here?” I exclaimed.
“I came to trade some old stuff.” She yelled over everyone.
“Quiet down Cherri!” I exclaimed, “The people in the next room don’t have to hear you!”
After a day of trading, me and Cherri headed home.
“I like the Twilight dress you got.” Cherri said, “And the Sparkle Tiara.”
“Thanks Cherri.” I said. After that, we walked home in silence.

Chapter3: The Love Of A Brother And Sister
“Why can’t you just leave me alone, Batty?” Spottie yelled from the Kitchen.
“You leave me alone Spots!” Batty yelled back. Typical brother and sister, always fighting. I got up, and walked to the kitchen.
“ENOUGH!” I yelled, and both of them turned to me, “I am tired of ya’ll fighting!”
My face was red with fury, and my paws itched.
“Why can’t you two get along, everyone else can!” I yelled. They were both speechless, so no one answered.
“Let’s go, we have somewhere to be.” I said, trying to calm my nerves.
As we walked onto the grass, a chilling shiver ran up my spine, the air was getting way to much cooler. All three of us crossed the street, walking to the Kinzville Park. I waved to Neptune, and ran to sit next to him on the park bench, it was hard and cold, but with the flowers and cool grass around you, you almost couldn’t even notice. I would always invite him to our family picnics, because if I didn’t, that would be ridicules. I heard yelling over by the statue, and I turned my head, only to see Batty and Spottie arguing.
“Ah the love of a brother and sister.” Neptune said, then we both started laughing.

mickey2602-20-2011 11:19 AM

Re: the Ice Fawn Named Crystal A Story By Me Chapter One Posted

Awww, what a sweet story!:smitten:
The detail is impeccable!:) I ♥ how you described the flowers and the grass beneath their paws.:)
Great job!:) I can't wait for more!:)

Kasa7417402-20-2011 08:05 PM

more to come soon!!!!!!!!!!!

luv2writeNS02-20-2011 08:11 PM

This is awesome so far. :smitten: Keep writing, please! You're very talented. :D

Kasa7417402-20-2011 08:34 PM

Re: the Ice Fawn Named Crystal A Story By Me Chapter Two Posted

thanks chapter 2 posted

hpfan902-21-2011 12:19 PM

it is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KawaiiAnimeGrl02-21-2011 04:23 PM

omg this is sooooo good! ^____^ you are so talented!

Kasa7417402-21-2011 04:30 PM

thank you! thank you!