Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2012, 12:33 PM   #1
その目に映るのは
Webkinz :)

kittycats10rox is better than Chuck Norriskittycats10rox is better than Chuck Norris
kittycats10rox is better than Chuck Norriskittycats10rox is better than Chuck Norriskittycats10rox is better than Chuck Norriskittycats10rox is better than Chuck Norriskittycats10rox is better than Chuck Norriskittycats10rox is better than Chuck Norriskittycats10rox is better than Chuck Norriskittycats10rox is better than Chuck Norriskittycats10rox is better than Chuck Norriskittycats10rox is better than Chuck Norris

Default Hilarious Stories That Make No Sense (made by me as a 4-year-old)

Here are some really funny stories I made when I was really little.

The Adventures of Flower and Bill

That fall night, flower could not sleep. Rain was drip dropping on the ground. But when Bill woke up it was the first day of winter. It was time to play in the snow. There was enough snow for Flower and Bill to play in.

In the spring Flower liked to pick flowers for Bill. She hopped around in her very own garden and did tricks for him. He cheered, he clapped, he said "Bravo!"

In the summer Bill likes to go to the beach with Flower. But then when flower remembered she was born in the winter, they called her Winter Bunny. And since Bil was born in the summer they called him Summer Bunny.

Spring came and the ways they thought of , it was so late. When the winter broke up Bill's stomach lurched. Flower's eyes filled with tears. Their teacher Miss Debbins told them it was "OK" But suddenly a new kid quickly walked into the class. Her name was Rosie. "Hello! My name is Rosie the Reindeer" She quickly clompped into the big school with lots of rooms.

Fall past and the ways they changed were even better. They even liked to hide and jump in the leaves. They liked to make leaf piles and leaf angels.

The winter came and they did lots of winter stuff. They had snow ball fights, made snowmen, ate snowflakes, went sledding and had races in the snow.

But most of all, they like the summer best. And none of the sweets they don't like is you.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2012, 12:33 PM   #2
その目に映るのは

kittycats10rox is better than Chuck Norriskittycats10rox is better than Chuck Norris
kittycats10rox is better than Chuck Norriskittycats10rox is better than Chuck Norriskittycats10rox is better than Chuck Norriskittycats10rox is better than Chuck Norriskittycats10rox is better than Chuck Norriskittycats10rox is better than Chuck Norriskittycats10rox is better than Chuck Norriskittycats10rox is better than Chuck Norriskittycats10rox is better than Chuck Norriskittycats10rox is better than Chuck Norris

Default Re: Hilarious Stories That Make No Sense (made by me as a 4-year-old)

One Fine Princess Day

Cho Chooo! The mouse train went by. All the mice bu Minnie were on the train. Princess Minnie was looking for Prince Sully. Prince Sully seemed very handsome. So Princess Minnie went to go see him for nine miles. So in case she got hungry she packed up her princess chow. She rode on bus #20. Bus 20 went all nine miles to Sully's Castle. Princess Minnie picked up flowers for Prince Sully. Then she took some sunglasses because the sun was bright. The time she got to Sully's castle was 9:47pm. Sully was expecting her and happy when she came. Princess Minnie invited Sully to her house. She was planning aprty for him.

In the morning Sully went back to Minnie's castle. There were presents, cake and balloons up. Sully was so excited! So Princess Minnie was being very nice to Prince Sully. There were even balloonie bag at Minnie's castle, that was Sully's favorite!

"Thank you for making a party for me," said Sully.
"You're welcome" said Minnie.

So they happily became friends forever.

Last edited by kittycats10rox; 06-12-2012 at 12:53 PM..
Old 06-12-2012, 12:34 PM   #3
その目に映るのは

Dear Heather

One day my friend Heather wrote me a note. Her note said, "Dear Owen, can you please come to my birthday party tonight? Love, Heather"

I knew she sent me that birthday party card. So I made her a card and sent it for her at the post office. It said, "Dear Heather, Thank you for the card. There will be a family reading night at McDonald's tonight. Would you like to come to that with me?" From Owen.

And then Heather did that with Owen and they began a dreaming. The things they dreamed of were Cotton Candy Land. The things that were in Cotton Candy Land were cotton candy, brownies, cookies, cake, cupcakes and more. They thought there were cotton candy circuses and more cotton candy places. Right now they decided to dream of cotton candy trees to munch on and more to eat.

And when they went to sleep they dreamed of Broccoli Land. But of course when they did it they woke up and had chock-o-cherry bites of cereal. They didn't realize they daydreamed of cherries, strawberries and apples.

Their old friends Melissa and Katie; Ashley and Emma all daydreamed about watermelon. They began choking. Then their old friend Fred began laughing.

Last edited by kittycats10rox; 06-12-2012 at 12:54 PM..
Old 06-12-2012, 12:43 PM   #4
Whoviancoffeelover

Fairmaidenbmt defies all odds
Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

LOL it's hilarious reading stuff we wrote when we where little hahaha xD
Fairmaidenbmt is offline Female
Old 06-12-2012, 12:55 PM   #5
その目に映るのは

I know, I posted the other 2 I wanted to share
Old 06-12-2012, 05:19 PM   #6
sweetblueberry365

sweetblueberry has much to be proud ofsweetblueberry has much to be proud ofsweetblueberry has much to be proud ofsweetblueberry has much to be proud ofsweetblueberry has much to be proud of

This is a weird story that I made when I was like 5 (I fixed the gramer and stuff)

A really fat cat ran into a kitchen looking for rasin bran and he only found cheerio's and cocoa pebbles then Mr.catowner went to Target and got some Rasin bran. Mr.catowner brought it back and through it at the fat cat, the cat ate the cearel and then danced and went to buy more at Target

That was really random!
sweetblueberry is offline Female
Old 06-14-2012, 08:00 AM   #7
その目に映るのは

"Princess chow" Can't believe what I could think of
Closed