Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 05:54 PM   #1
ill webkinz dominate
Webkinz :)

webkinzgaia is on a distinguished road

Default HEROES THE STORY OF DOGS WHO LIVE IN CLANS! cOME READ AND ENJOY TODAY! CHAPTER ONE ADDED!

Welcome to Heroes Heroes is a series of books written virtually by me on WI! Instead of cats I decided, How about make a book based on warriors but about dogs. I'm personally a dog lover but I love all animals(including webbies)!

Latest updates: Chapter one added & 2 added!
coming soon: Chapter 3!

DOGS MORE CLANS COMING SOON

Goldenclan

Leader: Cherrystar
deputy:Blossomheart
medicine dog: Lightpetal
Heroes
Goldenfur, apprentice: Brightpaw
sunclaw, Apprentice: Whitepaw
mouseray, apprentice: Poppypaw
goldfang, apprentice: birdpaw
goldstripe, apprentice: blackpaw
whitestreak,apprentice: flamepaw
Cinderheart, apprentice: cloudpaw

Apprentices
Brightaw
whitepaw
poppypaw
birdpaw
GOLDENCLAN DOGS NOT COMPLETE!

Chapter one

Lilly The dog walked out of her owner's house and into the niced fenced in yard and garden. Night was approaching and Lilly always went in the yard around this time because her owners made her go. Lilly smelled the bright hibiscus's and was greeted by a beutiful aroma. Just then lilly heard a howl. the howl wasn't realy from the garden or anywher's near it. the howl was an unknown distant howl. Lilly back into her owners house and settled into the pet bed her owners provided her. Lilly soon drifte into a deep but wonderful slumber.

lilly had a dream, Lilly was in the forest a yellow lab approached her and said,"join us, you're one of us." Lilly followed the big lab and was soon greeted by a whole bunch of dogs.Lilly woke up just then.

Lilly thought about her dream. It was such a good dream that she wanted to go into th dream. So Lilly walked into the garden, hopped onto the fence, and set off into the dawn approached forest. Lily walked until she came across two other dogs they both looked like the dogs from her dream! Lilly walked the dogs.

One dog said," Halt who are you"?
Lilly replied, "I'm lilly I live with the humans"!
the two dogs exchanged words but lilly only caught one part, "bring her to Cherrystar". Lilly didn't understand any of this but the next thing she knew she was being lifted by the dogs into the dark forest.....

Chapter 2

Lilly must've fallen asleep because she woke up in a makeshift alcove that looked like a den. Lilly was startled by the little jack russel terrier who sat next to her. The jack russeel said,"Sleepy head you woke up, I'm the great cherrystar goldenfur and sunclaw brought you to me."
lilly replied sleepile,"where am I?"
cherry star replied," Your in the golden clan leaders den".
lilly said, I am?"
cherry star said,"you are, probaly all this is new to you so I'll let you got to the apprentice's den and become an apprentice, your ceremony will be tomorrow.

COMING SOON CHAPTER 3

---------- webkinzgaia added 22 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

please read its really good!

Last edited by webkinzgaia; 03-11-2009 at 05:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzgaia is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Closed