Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2010, 07:46 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Smile .::. A Halloween Webkinz Story .::.

Hi, this is my story about webkinz and Halloween, so...uh, enjoy the story!

P.S. Sorry for spelling mistakes! (;

Chapter One:

Hi, I'm Moon. I'm a webkinz bat. I'm not a normal bat. When Ganz was making me, there was a mix up and, long story short, I ended up with light grey fur instead of black.
I live in a store called Webkinz Express. It's a store that sells everything webkinz. Many webkinz, like myself, live here.
Webkinz Express just closed for the night. Now, we're jumping jumping off the shelf! It's so fun, we always jump off the shelf so we can get to the ground to have fun. Now I reach the the ground. I find my best friend, a Cream Soda Pup named Cream. "Hi Cream!" I say. She runs over to me. "Hey Moon! Want to play hide and seek with me and Marble?" Marble is a Black and White Cheeky Dog. "Sure!" I say. "Okay, who should be it?" says Marble. "I'll be it!" Cream says. Marble and I run to find a hiding place while Cream counts to ten. I climb onto a shelf. Because webkinz are short, Cream will not easily see me. I see Marble hide behind the welcome sign. Cream finishes counting and comes to find us. She finds Marble first, then looks for me. It seems to be taking a long time for her to find me. After a while, I look at the clock. Oh no! I think to myself. It's 8:50 a.m.! Webkinz Express opens at 9:00! It takes 20 minutes for me to climb up to my shelve, because I haven't learned to fly yet. I'm already on a shelf, but this is the Blue Jay shelf. I decide to jump off the shelf and hide somewhere. No one will notice that I'm gone. Well, maybe they will, because I stand out, but I'll have to take a chance. I hide under a Kinzstyle shelf. Soon the store owner comes in and opens up the store.

(Note: You may have noticed that Cream counted to ten, and Moon climbed to a shelf, but it takes 20 minutes to climb a shelf. You see, Cream isn't the best at counting, so it took her a while to count to ten.)

Chapter Two:
I go to sleep like all the other webkinz. We always sleep in the day because we're tired from playing all night.
A while later, I wake up. It's five minutes to closing time. I can see the other webkinz waking up. Soon the store owner leaves. We all jump off the shelves to go find our friends. I go over to the Cream Soda Pup shelf. Cream isn't there so I decide to ask another Cream Soda Pup. "Hi, have you seen Cream?" I ask her. "Sorry, but she was adopted. A little girl picked her." She replys. "She was adopted?!" "Yeah, sorry." This is my worst nightmare! Cream was my best friend. "Great, now I'm going to be stuck in Webkinz Express forever, because who wants a grey bat?" I say. "Well, I don't see any difference..." the Cream Soda Pup says. "I mean, Cream was my best friend and now I'll be stuck in Webkinz Express without Cream." "Oh."
The Cream Soda pup leaves to go play with her friends. I decide to go on the bat shelf and watch the others play. I see some Caterpillars playing jump rope. A few metres away from them, I see two Barred Owls and a Black Poodle making silly faces at each other.
I look at the clock. 6:41 a.m. We still have some time until Webkinz Express opens. I see some bats climbing up to our shelf. "Hi." I say to one of the bats. "Hi, Moon! Hey, have you heard that the owner of this store is ordering some Mazin' Hamsters?" She replys. "Woah, cool!" We continue talking until 8:42. "Well, I guess we should go to sleep now, almost time for Webkinz Express to open." She agrees and we go to sleep.

Chapter Three
Life in Webkinz Express has been boring.

SOME TIME LATER.....

It's night, and the Mazin' Hamsters came today. Everyone is crowding around them. Everyone but me. I think it would be rude to crowd around them when they just got here, so I'm trying to fly. I've made a plan how to fly. Here it is.

Step One: Jump off shelf.
Step Two: Flap wings
Step Three: Land gracefully on ground.

Pretty good plan, eh? It'll work for sure! I'm trying it out right now. I do step one: jump off the shelf. I start flapping my wings. I'm still falling. This plan is not working. I will not land gracefully on the ground. I never do. So this is a fail.
I land on the ground. It was not a graceful land. I landed flat on my face. "Ouch." I say to myself. It's 9:35 p.m. Just 35 minutes after closing time.
I climb up to my shelf to go to sleep, because flying tired me out.
I go to sleep hanging upside down on the shelf, just like real bats do. Except they don't go to sleep on shelves. I wish I could go to sleep like this every day,sitting up on the shelf is so uncomfortable. But I can sleep upside down tonight, because I timed this so that I'll wake up at 8:35 a.m., about half an hour before Webkinz Express opens.

SOME TIME LATER...

I wake up at 8:35 a.m., like I planned. I see most of the webkinz already on the shelves, the rest are going up to their shelves. I stop hanging upside down and sit up. Maybe watching the store will be exciting.

Chapter Four

The store owner comes in early. Luckily, all the webkinz are already in their shelves. I watch the store owner. She cleans the counter. Then she counts the money. She puts up a few Kinzstyle items and three Zum Buddies.
She switches the sign to "OPEN". For a while, no one comes in the store. Then two little girls come in. I hear one saying "Let's get Halloween Webkinz!" The other girl replys " Yeah! Which one? Should we get black cats? Or that red horse? Or a bat?" "Let's get a horse and a bat!" One girl comes to my shelf, the other goes to the Nightmare shelf. One girl picks me up. She tosses me up and down while saying "This one is weird! It has gray fur. Let's not get it." She throws me toward the shelf without looking. I land on the floor.
The girls goes to the Nightmare shelf with the other girl. "Let's get this one! It's cute." One girl picks up the nightmare and brings to the counter. The other one picks up a bat and brings it to the counter with the other girl, who is probably a sibling or a friend. They pay for their webkinz and leave.

Now it's 12:00. p.m. It must be lunch break, because the store owner puts up a sign saying "LUNCH BREAK, WILL OPEN AT 12:30". The owner of Webkinz Express takes out a paper bag. Inside the paper bag is a sandwich, a juice box, and pudding. It looks like it's chocolate pudding.
She eats her lunch, then cleans up. It's 12:20. I hear the store owner say to herself "I'll open early." She puts the OPEN sign up and opens the doors.

A boy and his mother comes into the store. The boy says "I want a Nightmare! Do you think they have any?" His mother replys "I don't know, honey. Let's look."
They come to my shelf. He picks me up. "This one is an outcast. It's grey." He drops me on the floor then goes to the Nightmare shelf. He picks up a scary looking Nightmare, pays for it, and leaves.

Chapter Five

Finally it's closing time.The store owner leaves and we all jump of the selves. I'm tired, but I force myself to stay away so that I don't turn into a webkinz who sleeps at night, because that would be weird.
No one is crowding around the Mazin' Hamsters, so I decided to go meet them. I see them skipping rope. I walk over to them. "Hi" I say, smiling. "Welcome to Webkinz Express! I'm Moon." "Hi! Thanks for the welcome. I'm Cookie, that's Waffles, and Hope." I smile bigger when Cookie says the name Waffles. Waffles is a cute name for a hamster. "Want to play with us? We're playing skip rope." Hope asks. "Sure!" We skip rope until 8:25, then I say goodbye and head to my shelf. The mazing hamsters don't have a shelf, they have a little box on the counter. I don't know how they get back on the counter, but somehow they do.
I fall asleep easily.

Chapter Six

Today I was adopted by a girl who didi not seem to mind my grey fur. Here's the story.

I was sleeping, and it was probably about 2:40ish. But suddenly, I was picked up by a girl. When I woke up, I saw that the girl looked about 9 - 12 years old. She brought me to the counter, payed for me, put me in a bag, and we left the store. I could see the mall, because Webkinz Express bags are see-through. I saw Wal-Mart close by Webkinz Express, and Safeway near the end of the mall, with clothing stores in between. Then we left the mall and into the parking lot. Soon we reached a small, blue car. The girl and her mother got into the car (with me, of course) and the car started moving.
Soon the car stopped moving. The girl picked up my bag and we went into a small blue house. She took me to a computer and cut off my tag. I was glad to have it off, it was very itchy. She typed something into the computer and then KABOOM I was in her computer. I looked around. I was in Webkinz World. I was in a purple room, and a welcome sign was above me. My new owner ignored the welcome sign and excitedly brought me to a Halloween room.
I was so excited. Now I could fly, and I had my own Halloween room!
My owner opened my welcome gift and placed my Batwing Chair near my Halloween bed. Webkinz World is so fun!
Chapter Six

My owner logged off and then KABAAM I was back in real life. "Guess what, Moon!" My owner said. "You're coming trick or treating with me tomorrow! Tomorrow is Halloween!" She took out a Webkinz witch hat and put it on me. "Ill bring to to school for the Halloween party, then we'll go trick or treating!"

Chapter Seven

My owner put me in her trick or treat bag and allowed me to peek over the bag. My owner was being a witch for Halloween and I was her partner. We saw a girl dressed as a mummy going toward the same house as my owner and I were going to. "Hi" said my owner. The other girl said "Hi, my name is Sam. What's your name?" "I'm Tori. Oh cool, you have a webkinz bat? I have a webkinz cream soda pup named Cream! What's her name?" "My bat's name is Moon. Want to come to my house next week? Sure! Where do you live?" The owner chatted for a while.

I had finally found Cream! Now, Cream and I meet in Kinz Chat Plus every week.

The end,.

Last edited by Secret Ninja; 10-25-2010 at 08:46 PM..
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2010, 08:24 PM   #2
loves Tobuscus

jasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: .::. A Webkinz Story .::. Can't Think of Title .::. :D

Awesome story! I'm excited to see more!
jasmine1919 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2010, 06:04 PM   #3

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Default Re: .::. A Webkinz Story .::. Can't Think of Title .::. :D

View Post Originally Posted by jasmine1919
Awesome story! I'm excited to see more!
Thanks Sandstripe! I added more. (and I made a title )
Old 10-08-2010, 08:23 PM   #4
loves Tobuscus

jasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: .::. A Halloween Webkinz Story .::. CHAPTER TWO UP

Aw, Cream was adopted :[ It adds all the more excitement though! Mazin' Hamsters should add some spice!
Old 10-09-2010, 03:59 PM   #5
Gifted

FROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonder

Great story can't wait for more
FROGPRINCESS27 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2010, 05:11 PM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by jasmine1919
Aw, Cream was adopted :[ It adds all the more excitement though! Mazin' Hamsters should add some spice!
Yeah, Cream was one of my favourite characters :[ But I wrote the book, so.
Yeah, I'm planning to make

Spoiler: show
Moon make friends with some Mazin' Hamsters

Thanks!
Old 10-09-2010, 07:32 PM   #7
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: .::. A Halloween Webkinz Story .::. CHAPTER TREE UP

I love it!
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 10-09-2010, 08:04 PM   #8

Thanks SSSSSSSTTARBUCKKKKSSSS xD
Old 10-10-2010, 12:04 AM   #9
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

Bravo!!! Loved it, and can't wait to see more!
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 10-10-2010, 12:23 AM   #10
loves Tobuscus

I'm excited for the next chapter!
Closed

Tags
bambi is here (lilacfoot), hi jazzy! from squee, jazzy here!, s e c r e t n i n j a