Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2010, 09:29 AM   #1
hy hello there.
Webkinz :)

Dream Girl is a name known to allDream Girl is a name known to allDream Girl is a name known to all

Default Halloween Hauntings: The First Chapter: The Devil's Glare

Congratulations! You've made it to my first post. Let's see how much further you get...

Beware

The First Chapter: The Devil's Glare

Based on a not so true story. Only some things in this actually happened. Please do not freak out. Almost everything written here isn't possible. This is a fiction story. Thank you.

My cousin and I were walking our two dogs, Meeko and Marlowe, when we came across a field that had a cute looking cat in it. We decided to approach it, but as we did, it ran in the opposite direction. It started slowing down, and we noticed it had cheetah print fur, but not only that. It had white eyes, and it's black slits had a speck of red in them. The cat completely stopped. It then ran up to my cousin and tried to brush it's fur against my cousin. It's odd, but I was sure I saw it's eyes flash red as it did so. My cousin must have seen that too, because she moved away right before the cat touched her. Scared of what might happen next, we started walking away.
Just as we thought we were safe, I heard leaves rustle. I turned around only to see the cat running towards us. The cat went up to my cousin and bit her ankle, and before I could stop it, it bit mine. We fell to the ground in pain, shrieking for our parents. They came back with the dogs and helped us limp home.
That night my cousin and I walked downstairs.
"Did you get your hair done, Mom? The color looks brighter." I asked my mom.
"No, I didn't. That's funny. Why would you see it brighter?" she replied.
My cousin agreed that her hair did look brighter. The next morning, we knew my mom was making fruit salad. We could smell it from our room in the basement with the door closed.
My cousin scratched her head, confused.
"Ow!" she yelped. "That hurt!" I looked down at her nails. She looked at mine. They were all as sharp as a knife.
"How could that have happened overnight?" my cousin asked me.
"I don't know," I replied. "All I know is that what's happening to us is not normal."
We tiptoed to the stairs. We could hear my mom softly whispering that we would have to get our eyes checked soon. She must have noticed a difference in our behaviour too.
We felt an odd feeling every now and then, a feeling that made us feel unwanted. Maybe it was because we had grown sharper teeth. That was when everyone really started panicking, and decided to keep a safe distance away.
We went to seek help from a professional who specialized in the weird and supernatural. She told us she would make a potion, which involved the hair of a werewolf, tear of a ghost, and fingernail of a witch. Luckily she had all of that, because we already had enough to worry about. She mixed them together in a big cauldron and gave us both a cup to drink. We drank them, and found that we seemed back to normal. But what do we know? We still have no clue of what might happen next....

Written by: Dream Girl and Devil's Daughter. {me and my cousin}
My cousin is not a member of WI, that is a made up name.

Last edited by Dream Girl; 10-12-2010 at 10:49 AM..
Dream Girl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2010, 10:06 AM   #2
One Direction♄

valentines_day is a jewel in the roughvalentines_day is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Halloween Hauntings: The First Chapter: The Devil's Glare

that's really good (3 thumbs up)
valentines_day is offline Female
Old 10-12-2010, 10:12 AM   #3
hy hello there.

Dream Girl is a name known to allDream Girl is a name known to allDream Girl is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by valentines_day
that's really good (3 thumbs up)
Thank you so much! I don't like it that much, but true authors normally don't like their own writing.... so I guess I'll make chapter two. But not yet.... before Hallloween though of course.

Last edited by Dream Girl; 10-12-2010 at 10:45 AM..
Old 10-12-2010, 10:15 AM   #4
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

Ohhh freaky....but I like it! Nice job!
valntom is offline Female
Old 10-15-2010, 12:24 PM   #5
Gifted

FROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonder

very good story can't wait for more
FROGPRINCESS27 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2010, 02:40 PM   #6
hy hello there.

Thank you everyone!
Old 10-17-2010, 05:43 PM   #7
Heatherblaze Of LC

collielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of light

Whoa, freaky!! I think I know what's gonna happen... Could you please let me know when another chapter comes out? Thank you!!

...Doesn't it seem kinda odd, that the professional made the potion in a cauldron? And how she somehow had the hair of a werewolf, a tear of a ghost, and the fingernail of a witch? I think there's something not right about that professional... But that's just me

Last edited by collielollie; 10-18-2010 at 03:53 PM..
collielollie is offline Female
Closed