Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2008, 09:52 AM   #11
Join RPC
Gifted

KinzGirl99 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ♥♥The Hallmark Explorer♥♥ A tale of a true skipper♥♥

More comin' up tonight!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2008, 10:05 AM   #12
Imaginaaaaaation!
Gift Trainee

maymay453 is on a distinguished road

Good! *10 letters**
maymay453 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2008, 08:17 PM   #13
Join RPC
Gifted

************ ~Chapter Seven~ ************
The webkinz sat on the ship sadly, "I miss Darlein." Hip pouted. "Well Hip, we'll find her." Harvey had a glimpse of sympathy in his big black eyes. "D-d-d-don't just st-stand there! Get in-in-inside!" A voice roared. A little seagull landed on the boat. "What are you talking about?" Koal looked at the white bird. "F-f-falcon! He's a bird that's th-th-three feet long and four feet w-wide." The Seagull stretched out his wings. "Falcon!?" Sweet-tart was startled. "Yeah f-f-falcons pick you up by the b-back and pull ya high into the s-sky and they drop ya to the ground, SPLAT!" The seagull warned. "Oh no here he comes!" He flew off into the sky and away. Everyone scurried to shelter, but Penny couldn't find a place to hide. "Gotcha!" Falcon swooped down and got Penny by the scruff of the neck. "Down ya go!" After Falcon was hundreds of feet in the air he dropped Penny in the big blue ocean!
Penny flew down into the water. She started to drown, but something grabbed her tail and pulled her down. "Careful girl," The thing put a necklace of seaweed around Penny's collar. Penny could now breathe underwater, the thing she saw was actually a mermaid! "H-hello?" Penny stuttered. "Hello Penny, I'm Alice." The mermaid about Darlein's age whispered. " Alice, I want my family." Penny's golden fur was soaked. "Come on!"
Old 05-05-2008, 09:39 PM   #14
Imaginaaaaaation!
Gift Trainee

i hate it... JK I LOVE IT!
Old 05-08-2008, 06:51 PM   #15
Join RPC
Gifted

************ ~Chapter Eight~ ************
Alice and Penny swam deeper into the ocean. Finally they came to an underwater town. "Welcome to Atlantis!" The young Darlein aged mermaid cooed. "It it's beautiful!" Penny swam around a rock. "Quiet or Daddy will see you!" Alice shushed Penny. "I'm not aloud to have Land Dwellers around, Daddy just says I have to stay away. "Alice!" A white poodle came with a worried look on her face. "What is it Gilly?" Alice got worried also. "Your Daddy saw me, now he's sending solders after me!" Gilly flew into Alice's arms. Alice dropped her and swam into the city. "You guys stay there!" Alice plunged through the water into the town.
Penny sat on a rock and sighed. "How did you get here?"
"Ship wrecked." Gilly frowned. "I was dropped by a falcon." Penny looked at the white poodle. "What happened to the rest?" Penny asked. Gilly looked at the ocean floor and pointed to a sunken ship. "There."
Old 05-13-2008, 09:21 PM   #16
Join RPC
Gifted

************ ~Chapter Nine~ ************
'ALICE!' Roared the king of the under water world. "I saw a white 'Land Dweller' swim through my throne room!" "Daddy, I can explain!" Alice looked at her father. "King Kelpbeard!" A knight ran into the throne room. "I have found fur of TWO 'Land Dwellers'." The knight knelled down and held out Penny's fur, and Gilly's fur. "SQUIDS!" King Kelpbeard threw out his scepter. Four giant squids came into the throne room. "Find these two!" King Kelpbeard ordered. The squid flew out of the castle and into the ocean. "Guards, take her to the dungeon for four years!" King Kelpbeard sentenced his daughter. "Daddy no!" Alice tried to escape the guards' grip, but they were to strong for a six year old. "Take 'er away!" The king roared. The guards held Alice tight, for she was fighting to get away. "You stay here!" One of the guards sneered. "You calm down for four years!" The other guard grew angry. "Daddy, Daddy!" Alice tried to break through the tough Maractite bars, but to strong and invincible for her to break through, so she lay on the bed and rest.

---------- KinzGirl99 added 44 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

************ ~Chapter Ten~ ************
Gilly and Penny swam closer to the crashed ship, that had absolutely no life on it. "Here it is." Murmured Gilly. "It's still beautiful," Penny walked around. "what ever has happened to this ship? And the crew?" "We hit a rock and all them began to drown and then Alice saved me by the seaweed necklace that your wearing, but I adjusted and I grew gills, but before that, I was a pirate, a pirate with sword and all, but now the swords are useless they have to much resistance in water, but the Maractite swords have no resistance in water.And so I have drea..." "SCREAAAAAAAAAAACH!" a giant squid burst through the door. Penny saw something fall into an abyss, blue and jagged, it was a Maractite sword! Penny flew out the back of the ship leaving Gilly in the ship. Penny caught the sword and swam right up to the giant squid. "SCREAAAAAAAAAAACH!" The squid growled. Penny threatened to do away with the squid, the squid got scared, he would rather face the kings wrath than get killed. He flew away into the watery world. "My family will be so proud!" Penny flung around the sword. "It's all about your family isn't it! 'My family will be proud.' 'My family will save me.' 'My family is the best.' 'My family is rich!' My family, my family, MY FAMILY! What about poor old Gilly? Huh? The Gilly with no family, the Gilly who almost drowned, the Gilly with no friends, the Gilly who had her family killed, the Gilly who almost got eaten by a squid!? Oh no, but here came perfect rich Penny to save the day!" Gilly flew deeper into the ship and didn't come out.

---------- KinzGirl99 added 249 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

************ ~Chapter Eleven~ ************
'Gilly wait." Penny's heart broke when Gilly said that. "Oh Skipper, I can't your alive!" Penny saw Gilly talking to something inside a cave. "Gilly, I'm sorry that I said those things." Penny sank to the ship's floor. "I just believed in my family." Penny saw a glimpse of sorrow in Gilly's eyes. "I'm sorry too, I just wish I had...the rest of my family." Gilly smiled a caring smile. "What do you mean?" Penny swam over. "This is Skipper the Samoyed somehow he survived the wreck." Gilly stepped out of the way and there sat a pure white Samoyed dog. "I'm Skipper, who might you be?" The dog stood up. "I'm Penny, Penny Andwell." Penny's ears went back. "Andwell where have I possibly heard that name before?" Skipper tapped his claws on the ground. "Well my other webkinz siblings aren't rich it's Darlein, Darlein Andwell." Penny blushed. Suddenly a giant squid pushed through the ship! "SCREAAAAAAAAAACH!" "I thought I shewed you away!" Penny growled. She lashed out at the squid and scared it once mored.

Last edited by KinzGirl99; 05-13-2008 at 09:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-13-2008, 10:28 PM   #17
Imaginaaaaaation!
Gift Trainee

Good keep goin!
Old 05-14-2008, 02:38 PM   #18
Join RPC
Gifted

************ ~Chapter Twelve~ ************
The three swam out of the ship and discussed something. "We have to get to land, we need to restart our lives!" Gilly protested. "Really! Land! You guys can live with me! It'll be great!" Penny jumped around. "Then we'll need to rebuild the ship." Skipper puffed. "Good luck trying to find the pieces." Penny tried to see the pieces that have fallen to the abyss's deep dark inside. "We can repair with the utensils we find in reefs." Skipper's eyes turned black. The three ran about busily."Where's Alice when we need 'er?" Gilly struggled to hold a heavy piece of white coral. "Dunno." Skipper pulled a heavy bag of sand with his teeth. "What we need is a team!" Gilly winked at Penny. "Maybe my family can help." Penny rocked back and forth. "How can we get them though?" Gilly pondered. "We'll have to go above water." Skipper got worried, he hasn't been above water in months! "Yup, we will!" Penny swam up to thew sparkling water. "SCREAAAAAAAAAAAACH!" A even bigger squid came up! "I can't fight him he's to big!" Penny yelped. It was to late to run away the beast cot Skipper and Penny! It didn't get Gilly though, Gilly ran after the beast. But it was gone!
Old 05-14-2008, 04:19 PM   #19
Imaginaaaaaation!
Gift Trainee

Good keep goin!
Old 05-15-2008, 06:29 PM   #20
Join RPC
Gifted

************ ~Chapter Thirteen~ ************
Up on the top of the big blue sea, Hip and the family kept watch over the horizon for the remarkable return of the collie. "We aren't goin' home, until we get that dog!" Hip growled. "And I guess we ain't goin' till we get that food! I'm starvin'!" Harvey patted his belly. "Oh face it Hip, Penny's... Penny's gone." Tessy put her hand on Hip's shoulder. Spike, Fang, and Taz padded over. "Poor Pen, she's probably hungry." Spike whimpered. "Or injured." Taz whined. "If only Penny here." Fang cried. Suddenly the boat landed and they rested on an island.
Closed