Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2010, 02:23 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Grasp of Gravity.

OK, I don't want a long introduction so here is just a bit about me. I am Price, I love singing, dancing, writing, acting and all of the artsy stuff I don't really keep on w/ things, but hopefully I will with this story. Click the spoilers to read the chapters

Chapter 1 - Run Away.
Spoiler: show
I ran as fast as a ferocious lightning bolt holding the grasp of gravity as it clutches the mountains. The rocks keep tumbling down as the storm picks up and wind collides with the ground. Everywhere you look a tragedy is taking place as though the heart has rushed through ones adrenaline only to open ones fears. I gasped. It was only a nightmare. This is the day of no other days that I have felt like this. It was March 18, 2003. No one seemed to be around, as I was only 15 with an imaginative brain and a shy personality the size of a tornado. Lightning outside our old maple house was roaring like a tiger clawing its way out of the cage. I felt none other then scared. My parents have been out for hours as I look around hoping for a sign they would be back. Then it happened. I heard the door open and peered to the first floor hoping it would be my parents.

Chapter 2 - Stranger.
As to my star-strucked blue eyes I gazed at what was two strangers talking with walkie-talkies. I hid under my bed as I could hear the breath as wind would come rushing through an open field only to shock the grass from the rooted dirt. My breath didn't peek at all as I kept it inside. They were feeling all around my clothing and toys throwing everything everywhere. My room was about to be a mess like a pig's dream paradise. But I didn't care about this as I was in sudden shock from all the ruckus going on. As they finished searching they marched like a military band to my mother's dressing room. I pealed my eyes to the window hoping the slightest miracle would happen.

Chapter 3- Kid-napped.
I attempted to reach the window. I had a strategic plan settled out. I didn't want the strangers to hear me though, so I moved my hand slowly. So slowly, I couldn't hear myself. When I heard them walking out of my mom's which was near my room, I stopped and stared. I didn't know if they noticed me, but they probably didn't, since they started walking again. Then it was then I started moving. They turned back to my room and saw me right there. I tried to run but they caught me. I was kidnapped. For real.

Last edited by Priceless; 12-14-2010 at 07:32 PM..
Priceless is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2010, 02:47 PM   #2

DisneyDiva2010 is a name known to allDisneyDiva2010 is a name known to allDisneyDiva2010 is a name known to all

Default Re: Grasp of Gravity.

Cool! Very descriptive! I like it so far!
DisneyDiva2010 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 02:52 PM   #3

View Post Originally Posted by DisneyDiva2010
Cool! Very descriptive! I like it so far!
thanks disneydiva! Chapter 2 now up

Last edited by Priceless; 12-12-2010 at 02:57 PM..
Old 12-12-2010, 03:35 PM   #4

DisneyDiva2010 is a name known to allDisneyDiva2010 is a name known to allDisneyDiva2010 is a name known to all

Awesome! I love the suspense!
DisneyDiva2010 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 09:22 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Cool I like how you arrange your chapters That would help a lot for my story. Lol Hope you keep writing
Delilah is offline Female
Old 12-14-2010, 07:32 PM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by Delilah
Cool I like how you arrange your chapters That would help a lot for my story. Lol Hope you keep writing
Thank you! Chapter 3 is up
Closed