Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2012, 05:29 PM   #21
psalm 27:1
Webkinz :)

hpfan9 is sweet stuff
hpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuff

Default Re: Gif Stories by Alleycat123.(:

I like these.

VM List please
hpfan9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2012, 06:11 PM   #22
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

(So this gif story is for you, Ali. xD)

Yup. So yesterday night I put up a new gif story as well, and Ali (my BFFWMNECWIOASIMNRHBY.) asks if she could see some Taylor Lautner gifs.

Click the image to open in full size.

But mostly me Ali. You're making me cry. You know I don't like Taylor Lautner..

But since I love you, I worked up the courage to do it.

So it took me forever to find the perfect one for you.

And then I found it, probably one of the best gifs I've found of him. When I saw it I was all like

But then I figured you might not like it that much... But since its my thread, I figured, "Oh, why not?"

So Ali, here you go. And I must agree with the following statement..

(I had so much fun making this one, like you have no idea. xD)

Last edited by alleycat123; 02-27-2012 at 02:59 PM..
alleycat123 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2012, 09:46 PM   #23
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

New gif story up on post #14! : D
Old 02-26-2012, 09:49 PM   #24

neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by alleycat123
New gif story up on post #14! : D
Hehe LOVE the gif with Taylor Swift in it!
neonflowers is offline Female
Old 02-26-2012, 09:55 PM   #25
Malicia ♥

So I never thought I'd read The Hunger Games, thinking I wouldn't like it. But since I knew it was popular, I got it today, just to see if I'd like it.

So I'm reading... Reading... And reading... And then I realize how amazing it is.

I must say, its very well thought out, and just brilliant. Now the crazy thing is, I'm sort of almost done with the first book. And if someone tells me to stop reading,

GOD BLESS SUZANNE COLLINS. :'D

Okay, so I'm mostly obsessed with Katniss and Peeta, but that's not a problem, is it?

And yes, I am aware that I thought I'd never read it. But that was then and this is now, so at the end of the day I think,

That makes sence... Right?

(I really love this book though. : D)

Last edited by alleycat123; 02-28-2012 at 06:30 PM..
Old 02-26-2012, 09:59 PM   #26

_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!

Yay another gif story!c:
I'll accept those virtual hugs,because I'll be giving them too.xD
It's gonna be an emotional day for us,Alley.
_Converse_ is offline Female
Old 02-26-2012, 10:01 PM   #27
Malicia ♥

View Post Originally Posted by _Converse_
Yay another gif story!c:
I'll accept those virtual hugs,because I'll be giving them too.xD
It's gonna be an emotional day for us,Alley.
Oh yes, it sure is going to be.
Old 02-26-2012, 10:02 PM   #28
Gifted

Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond
Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond

Oh, that makes sense, I don't watch Glee.

xD These are so awesome, Allz!
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 02-26-2012, 10:03 PM   #29

_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by alleycat123
Oh yes, it sure is going to be.
I'm gonna start squealing and running through the house screaming "OH MY GOSH!MOMMMMM AUSTIN AND ALLY GOT TOGETHER!I'M SOO HAPPY!"
Cause I'm a fangirl like that.
_Converse_ is offline Female
Old 02-26-2012, 10:06 PM   #30
Gifted

Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond
Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond

So I just noticed, your stories are all about Austin & Ally so far. xD

ALSO, why don't any gifs feature Taylor Lautner? I'm so sad right now, you could just add one gif of him, I mean, what's it gonna hurt? xD (jk, but seriously though, I demand to see some TL gifs up here)

And I LOVE that Taylor Swift gif, the one where you said, 'and everyone will be all'... xD
Craftyreader is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alley&ali ♥, alz and allz(:, better together, i have a dream ♥, make a difference, sunshiner(: <3, yomcnugget