Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 06:55 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Diana_girl23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking The ghost of Aster Valley

Chapter one~
A scream came from the woods. I ran after the sound but got tangled in weeds. I tried to get loose. I kept hearing the helpless cries of what sounded like a little girl. Then I suddenly awoke. I was breathing hard as sweat rolled down my cheek. I've been having the same dream for weeks. "It must be another ghost that needs my help" I thought. I looked at my alarm clock. It was 5:00 in the morning. I got up and went to the bathroom. I turned the sink on and splashed water on my face. Then I heard a noise. It souded as if it was coming from my bedroom. I walked slowly and quietly trying not to wake my parents. I turned my light on and saw my pen in the air writing in my journal. This is another way ghosts communicate with me. I walked over to the journal and the pen dropped. I looked at what was written in my journal.
It read: "Help me Natalie. I'm trapped and can't seem to find my way out of this demension. I feel so lost." I sat down in my desk chair and wrote back.
Don't worry I will help you. First I need to know your name? And what happened to you? How old were you at the time it happened?
Sincerely,
Natalie Smith
I turned around to go back to sleep and my mom was at my door.

Chapter 2~
"Honey what are you doing up?" my mom asked with a puzzled look. "Oh I was just umm, doing homework" My mom doesn't know I can communicate with ghosts. She thinks its just my imagination and says ghosts are not real. One time she even took me to a therapist. "At 5:00 in the morning?" Mom asked, "And don't you know it's Saturday?" Oh umm yeah I know. I was just getting it over with so I could have a free weekend." I told her. "Ok..." my mom said with a confused look, "Well I'm going back to bed." "ok mom see yah in a while." Then she walked off. "wow that was a close one" I thought. Then I began to right more in the journal. I wrote:
P.S. I need to tell you that the reason you are lost is because you haven't done your job yet. And to tell you what your job is you need to tell me what happened to you.
I set my pen down and climbed back in bed. I just couldn't fall back to sleep because I kept thinking about the ghost and I was wondering what her problem was. She seemed so sad in my dream and I felt sorry for her. I got back up and went in the kitchen. I was a little hungry so I poured myself a bowl of cheerios. When I was finished I sat on the couch beside my dog Candy. She is a black lab and she is really sweet. She got up and licked my face. "Aw Candy, that's gross" I said laughing. Then Candy looked up the stairs and began to growl.

Last edited by Diana_girl23; 03-12-2009 at 03:54 PM..
Diana_girl23 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2009, 09:24 PM   #2
peppergirl11

PrettyinPink12 is a glorious beacon of lightPrettyinPink12 is a glorious beacon of lightPrettyinPink12 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: The ghost of Aster Valley

ooh, ghosts! write more soon!
PrettyinPink12 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 03:35 PM   #3

Diana_girl23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The ghost of Aster Valley

Glad you like it! I wrote another chapter!

Last edited by Diana_girl23; 03-12-2009 at 03:56 PM..
Diana_girl23 is offline Female
Closed