Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2010, 07:49 PM   #11
ishing for more
Webkinz :)

kittykat12 is a glorious beacon of lightkittykat12 is a glorious beacon of lightkittykat12 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Aristo Cats Audition Post

Madame Adelaide Bonfamille: OPEN (has to be wearing Queen Marie's wig, has to be a fancy pet ex. Yorkie or Whimsey Dragon)

Marie: OPEN (has to be a lil' kinz persian, needs to be wearing bow ex. sparkly pink bow)

Berlioz: OPEN (has to be either a black and white cat or gray and white cat)

Toulouse: OPEN (needs to be lil' kinz gold and white cat)

Duchess: OPEN (needs to be full size persian)

Edgar: OPEN (any kind of animal except cats, must be wearing tuxedo pants and tuxedo coat)

Thomas O'Malley: OPEN (preferred to be alley cat, can be brown fox)

Scat Cats: OPEN (some need to be wearing dark glasses and cowboy hats, not all should be wearing dark glasses and cowboy hats)

Abigail: OPEN (preferred to be duck, can be penguin)

Amelia: OPEN (preferred to be duck, can be penguin)

Waldo: OPEN (preferred to be duck, can be penguin)

Napoleon: OPEN (can be any kind of dog except girly dogs ex. pink and white dog, love puppy)

Lafayette: OPEN (can be any kind of dog except girly dogs ex. pink and white dog, love puppy)

Roquefort: OPEN (needs to be a mouse)

Frou Frou: OPEN (any kind of full size horse)

Georges Hautecourt: OPEN (needs to be wearing tuxedo pants and tuxedo coat)

Please PM me this form. You may copy and paste it.

If it doesn't say any specific clothes that it needs to be wearing, then it doesn't need to be wearing clothes.
PM this:

`I would like to be ___________ the pet I am using is____________ the cloths my pet is wearing are ____________,__________ and __________ The actions my peat can do are _______ ___ ___

Last edited by kittykat12; 01-20-2010 at 07:45 AM..
kittykat12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2010, 01:37 PM   #12
Bunnies everywhere!

redpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud of

Default Re: General Rules for Play & Official Audition/Casting Call Thread for Approved Plays - **DO NOT start your own audition thread elsewhere**

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST!!! (Won't be the WHOLE movie, only some parts...)

MAIN ROLES
Belle= Strawberry Cloud Leopard, Brown Dog, or Springer Spaniel
vote for which it should be at http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f172/pet-595463/

Gaston=Boston Terrier

Belle's father(Maurice)=a pet that looks old or is wearing something making it look old

The Beast(when he is a beast)=estore halloween troll

The Beast(when he is a prince)=any signature dog or a pet that goes with Belle(wearing toy soldier suit preferably )

Important, but non-main roles
Lumiere(Candlestick)=yellow lil'kinz
Mrs.Potts(teapot)=lil'kinz
Chip(Mrs.Potts son)=lil'kinz
Lefou(Gaston's assistant)=???
Philippe(the horse)=a horse
Bookseller=???

FORM

1. say which character you would like to be
2. include a picture of the pet you are using (plz dress up ur pet to look like the character*)
*it doesn't have to look EXACTLY like it, just try your best

Fill out the form and then PM it to me. If you have questions, you may PM or VM them to me

Last edited by redpandasrock5; 01-24-2010 at 05:05 PM..
Old 01-25-2010, 06:09 PM   #13
e Are Golden

div0716 is just really nicediv0716 is just really nice

Default Re: General Rules for Play & Official Audition/Casting Call Thread for Approved Plays - **DO NOT start your own audition thread elsewhere**

I am doing the snow white play, also. Most of the roles are taken, but these parts aren't!
Name of part-Snow White, Dwarves (bashful and sneezy)
Type of Webkinz-
Any special moves a webbie can do?-
What makes your webbie more suitable for this part?
How much time can you devote to the play? Will you be able to go on webkinz a lot, and have a lot of free time?-

pm your forms to me!
Old 02-01-2010, 06:14 PM   #14
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talent
Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talent

"The Wizard of Oz"

Parts:
Dorothy (must wear a blue dress, would be nice if it were the Country Party Dress, but I'm not picky also, must have the red slippers from the Kinzstyle Outlet)-Fashionpug100
Toto-Bonsly67
Scarecrow (Must wear the scarecrow outfit from the Kinzstyle Outlet)-Labsrock
Tinman (The pants must be the silver pnats you could make in the Kinzstyle Outlet, the other parts just have to be gray, and would be nice if the pet were a Tinkerpup)-
Cowardly Lion (Must wear the Lion Outfit)-CalleyCo
Glinda (Must wear sparkly dress)-sonjameberg
Wicked Witch of the West/Elmira Gulch (Must wear any kind of witch outfit, and a plain dress for the parts where you play Elmira)-hpharrypotterhp
Uncle Henry (Must wear farmers outfit)-
Aunty Em (Must wear some kind of old country dress)-
Wizard/Fortune Teller/Carraige Driver/Doorman (Must wear Wizard hat from the Kinzstyle Outlet for the Fortune Teller and Wizard, and something green for the other parts, pet must be a hippo)-Kayfookey
Three Farm Workers (Must wear Farmer's outfit)-
Lollypop Guild (Three pets, and must be wearing Dwarf's Outfit)-
Lullaby League (Three pets, must be wearing Ballerina Costumes)-
Munchkins (Must be lil' kinz)-
Flying Monkeys (Must be monkeys, and be wearing angel costume or Butterfly PSI)-
Barn Animals-
People in Oz (Must wear something green)-

Application Form:
Name of pet:
Type of pet:
Part:
Discription/picture of outfit your pet will wear:
Times that will be best for you to work:

You will probably spend a month or two on this play.

Right now I need to get the scene where Dorothy and the others see Oz, because of the Snow! So I need Dorothy, the Scarecrow, the Tinman, and the Cowardly Lion cast as soon as possible!

Please PM me your applications!

Last edited by Bonsly67; 02-22-2010 at 07:52 PM..
Old 02-17-2010, 04:20 PM   #15
Webkinzgurl23

Starstruck Webkinz Play based on the Disney Channel movie!

Parts:
Jessica Olsen Wolvesrgr8
Christopher Wilde: OPEN! ;;;; MUST BE BIG KINZ!
Sara Olsen Webkinzgurl23
Christopher Wilde's parents~OPEN
Stubby~OPEN
Alexis Bender~OPEN
Dean Olsen~OPEN
Barbara Olsen~OPEN
AJ Webkinzgurl23
Paparazzi #1~Open!
Paparazzi #2~OPEN
Paparazzi #3~ OPEN
Paparazzi #4~OPEN
Paparazzi #5~OPEN
Paparazzi Driver~OPEN
SORRY! the Crowd is taken by my pets

Audition Form
Pet Auditioning:
Part Auditioning for?
Why should your pet be this part?
What other experiences do you have?
Other?

Remember, not everyone with be accepted..I view every audition form Carefully.

PLEASE PM ME ALL THE FORMS!

Last edited by Webkinzgurl23; 02-25-2010 at 02:59 PM..
Old 02-17-2010, 07:33 PM   #16
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

My play is closed, sorry.

Last edited by Godsgirl129; 10-26-2010 at 10:28 AM..
Godsgirl129 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 06:41 PM   #17
agseago

agseago is a splendid one to beholdagseago is a splendid one to beholdagseago is a splendid one to beholdagseago is a splendid one to behold

no one auditioned for my play, so i closed it. thanks!

~*~*~agseago~*~*~

Last edited by agseago; 08-16-2010 at 12:35 PM..
Old 02-26-2010, 09:48 PM   #18
est of Weird.

stargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond repute

I am doing A 'The Wizard of Oz' production. Please PM me the forms- you will not be accepted if you VM me the form. Here are the characters- I will post when the spot is filled. Please audition! Thank you!
If you are a role that has the word main on it, you need to work 4-6 hours at most. If the role has no mark, you will probably need to work 1-4 hours.

CHARACTERS:
- Dorothy- Any brown-light brown dog(Full Size!)-Country Dress or any blue plaid dress. Also, blue bow(optional) MAIN

TOTO- Katey577
-Wicked Witch of The West- Any green animal(full size)-Witch dress and hat MAIN
-Glinda-Strawberry Cloud Leopard or any full size pink animal-Fairy dress bramble circlet(circlet optional) MAIN
-Scarecrow-Sock monkey or any patched up pet- Scarecrow outfit MAIN
-Tin Man- Silver animal or Wind-Up gold puppy- Doesn't need any clothes(if gold dog, needs deluxe disco jacket and pants MAIN
-Cowardly Lion- Lion, any type(full size)- Doesn't need any clothes MAIN
-Wicked Witch of the South- White animal(full size)-Needs glasss slippers or red heels
-Monkey Minions- Sock monkeys or bats- Doesn't need clothes(WE NEED 10-15 MONKEY MINIONS!) MAIN
-Munchkins- Any variety of lil kinz(all different colors! only 2 of each color accepted!)- one needs to be wearing BAKER'S hat, others wearing colorful dresses/skirts/tops/bottoms/shoes(kaleidoscope skirt is a good choice)(WE NEED 10-20 MUNCHKINS!)
FORM:
What part do you want?:
What pet do you want to play that part?:
Are you willing to practice often?:
What actions does your pet have?:
Does your pet have the required clothes for the part?:

Last edited by stargazer1; 03-18-2010 at 12:43 PM..
stargazer1 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2010, 06:53 PM   #19
HannahMontana13667
WebkinzLuver19 is an unknown quantity at this point

Production for "A Night In the Clouds" Will update form and info later
WebkinzLuver19 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2010, 06:36 PM   #20
I love being a

Katey577 is a glorious beacon of lightKatey577 is a glorious beacon of light

I will be doing, Fern the green fary as my play. Please PM or VM me the form if you want to join.
Form
Pets name:
Pets type:
Pets gender:
What role:
Do you have the clothes:
When is best for you:
WWID:

Rachel Walker: Wheres a T-shirt and skirt. A brown webkinz or lil kinz MAIN ROLE
Kristy Tate: Wheres the same as Rachel. A yellow or gold webkinz or lil kinz MAIN Role
Mr. Walker: Wheres tan suit and eyeglasses . A brown Webkinz
Mrs. Walker. Wheres plain not fancy dress. Bown webkinz
Fern: Wheres green shirt and pants and dwarf shoes. Green lil kinz.TAKEN
Gobblin 1: No clothes. Green Webkinz.Main Role
Gobblin 2: Same as Gobblin 1. MAIN ROLE
Fluffy: No clothes. Squriel or fox.
Fireflys(5) Bee costume(at least the shirt and pants). Flying Webkinz or lil kinz.
People at the garden(5) Where anything. Any Webkinz or lil kinz.
Hedgehog: No clothes. Hedgehog or porrqupine.
Deer: No clothes. Deer or moose.
Blackbird: Black clothes. Any bird Webkinz or lil kinz.
Bertam: Top hat and eye glasses. Any frog Webkinz.
Ruby: Red dress or shirt and skirt. Any red lil kinz.
Amber: orange shirt and skirt. orange lil kinz.
Sunny: yellow T-shirt and shorts. yellow lil kinz.
Queenie: Bee outfit. Any bird webkinz or lil kinz.

I hope everybody has fun!

Last edited by Katey577; 03-17-2010 at 03:48 PM..
Katey577 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
pookie rawks!