Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2010, 12:17 AM   #1

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Friendly Suggestion: Always keep two copies of a story!

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to offer everyone a friendly tip today -- in following with our Creative writing section rules found HERE. Any story which does not follow the rules may be removed without notice, to prevent you losing your only copy of your work I strongly suggest you keep a hard copy, or a copy of it on the computer else where.

You also never know what will happen with computers & technology. It is always a good idea to have a copy somewhere else just in case your computer will not work, or the forums loose it by chance, or even if you loose the notebook you may have it on.

Have fun & stay creative!
MissGnomie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2010, 01:17 PM   #2
Call Me Greenie :]
Webkinz :)

greenbowler is just really nicegreenbowler is just really nice

Default Re: Friendly Suggestion: Always keep two copies of a story!

Great Idea! Thanks! I'm going to go keep a copy of it right now!
greenbowler is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:03 PM   #3

m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!

Good idea. I'll try it.
m12mm12m 12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 07:30 PM   #4
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Yes, once i was half way threw creating a website, (i was very proud) then i deleted the whole thing by mistake
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 11:58 AM   #5
hello people and

purplelove33 is cool as a bunny clownpurplelove33 is cool as a bunny clownpurplelove33 is cool as a bunny clownpurplelove33 is cool as a bunny clownpurplelove33 is cool as a bunny clownpurplelove33 is cool as a bunny clownpurplelove33 is cool as a bunny clownpurplelove33 is cool as a bunny clownpurplelove33 is cool as a bunny clown

thanks 4 posting
purplelove33 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:02 PM   #6

sharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wonder

Cool siggie, Miss Gonie!
sharky48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:43 PM   #7

Darℓing is on a distinguished road

I'm always scared about losing my story; I only have my stories on WI and a USB stick thats like an inch (no joke) long. Crosses fingers I won't lose it!
Darℓing is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 04:05 PM   #8
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

That's an awesome tip! Thank you so much Miss G!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 03:41 PM   #9
God can save u 2

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie

You also never know what will happen with computers & technology. It is always a good idea to have a copy somewhere else just in case your computer will not work, or the forums loose it by chance, or even if you loose the notebook you may have it on.

This happened to me just today. I had used my flash drive on a Mac (the documents were only on the flash drive) and when I tried to open my documents on my computer (a Windows), the letters completely changed into some weird foreign language! Luckily I have a friend who's a computer expert, and he fixed it, but now I'm going to save all my documents on my computer, my email account, my flash drive, and a back up disk. You can never be too safe. I learned that the hard way.

Last edited by Iamwebkinzfan; 07-06-2010 at 03:43 PM..
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 08:48 PM   #10
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks, and no worries, I do. I alwats write my WI stories on my computer and then copy and paste onto WI. Plus, this way I can use spell check and what not.
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
fanboy and chum chum?, g was here, i liek choclate melk!, looney wuz here :), sm953, small was here :], you are beautiful(: