Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 02:08 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

Default Flyinghoof-the story of a horse

characters: Flyinghoof-young colt
Dawnstrider-young filly
Blacknight-Flyinghoof's father
Magica-Flyinghoof's mother
Moonkeeper-Dawnstrider's mother
Blackmagic-Dawnstrider's father
Starshine-Medicine horse
I WILL ADD MORE IN TIME

CHAPTER ONE:
Dawnstrider walked towards her mother, Moonkeeper, and her father, Blackmagic. She needed to ask if she could go play with Flyinghoof, her best friend. Moonkeeper noticed her and said, "what do you need?"
Dawnstrider said, "may i go play with Flyinghoof today?" Blackmagic ansered, "yes, you may.Now stop gawking and get playing." Dawnstrider was gawking at their answer, but then she realized that she was free to roam the empty plains with Flyinghoof. She galloped away so fast that her hoofs seemed to be on fire, but she soon realized she had galloped out of the safety of the herd's protection against the wolves, and away from where she knew how to get back. She. Was. Lost.

CHAPTER TWO:
Flyinghoof cuffed the dirt with his heavily feathered hoof. After all, he was the stallion's first son-shouldn't Dawnstrider be here by now? He decided that whatever his father thought of his playing with her was nothing to himself. he thought dawnstrider was the funnest youngster to play with.

you can imagine that flyinghoof is a buckskin(my avatar is dedicated to him)

you guys can comment if you like

Last edited by uniquecowgirl; 04-30-2011 at 03:57 PM..
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2011, 02:18 PM   #2

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

Arrow Re: Flyinghoof-the story of a horse

CHAPTER THREE:
dawnstrider was worried that flyinghoof thought she acted mean because she just wanted to impress him. then suddenly she heard a noise.....a low menacing growl.....it only comes from a huge timber wolf....she ran as fast as she could towards where she THOUGHT was the herd.....MEANWHILE-->flyinghoof decided he would go out of the herd to go find dawnstrider. he galloped out of camp to find her cowering under the meancing gaze of the timber wolf......
I KNOW MY CHAPTERS ARE SHORT.....
CHAPTER FOUR:
dawnstrider saw flyinghoof streak out of nowhere and rear in furious revenge at the wolf. dawnstrider saw the huge wolf run off into the mountains...and that's all she remembered.....TO BE CONTINUED......

Last edited by uniquecowgirl; 04-30-2011 at 03:57 PM..
Old 04-19-2011, 06:51 PM   #3
Banned
FrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guide

Default Re: Flyinghoof-the story of a horse

I like it! The chapters are a little short, and you could add more details, but overall, it's really good! Keep writing!
FrenchFry130 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2011, 04:05 PM   #4

Arrow Re: Flyinghoof-the story of a horse

CHAPTER FIVE:
dawnstrider woke up in the medicine horse's field. flyinghoof was startled to see she had woken up so, well, so confused. flyinghoof asked if she was hurt and she said sarcasticly , "well, let's see i was attacked by a wolf!" flyinghoof said, "geez, sorry i was just wondering..." blackmagic and moonkeeper walked up and said in chorus, "we are so happy you are safe, but there are going to be some consequences for you tonight." blacknight walked up to flyinghoof and said, "you shouldn't have told her to meet you outside of the herd-you will have severe consequences tonight too." magica walked up and spoke to blacknight, "he saved her from a wolf can't you be a bit nicer to him?" blacknight answered, "no i can't becuase if he never had said that then she would never had been hurt." having heard this flyinghoof said angerly to dawnstrider, "they don't care about me at all, all they care about is the herd and themselves" with that he galloped away towards the other colts. dawnsrtider woke when flyinghoof whispered, "wake up dawnstrider, we are going to escape and start our own adventure." dawnstrider having no choice but to follow him,had to get up.
flyinghoof galloped out of the herd with dawnstrider on his heels. when they were at least 5 miles fron the herd flyinghoof finally spoke," they don't care about me so why would they care if their only son ran away?"

CHAPTER SIX:
magica woke up and went asking around the herd if anybody had seen flyinghoof, of course no one had since they all were asleep at night execpt blacknight, but he was at the back of the herd not the front. magica yelled at blacknight for making her only son run away, but this only caused him to say, "YOUR only son?i'm his father if you didn't realize!" INDEED FLYINGHOOF HAD VANISHED....

CHAPTER SEVEN PREVIEW-
dawnstrider was gainig more and more weight.....
this is 1 year later(they are now 2 year olds).....
flyinghoof finds something he didn't notice that much before.....
they go some where together........

Last edited by uniquecowgirl; 04-30-2011 at 03:58 PM..
Old 04-25-2011, 01:34 PM   #5
Banned
FrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guide

oooh, I love it!
FrenchFry130 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2011, 03:13 PM   #6

CHAPTER SEVEN PART ONE-
flyinghoof woke up to see that his beautiful dawnstrider was already up and had woke HIM up. yes he was truly in luv with dawnstrider because if he wasn't their filly wouldn't be alive. they had arrived at the springs where their herd was staying 7 sunrises ago. now, that they could get back to their normal routine, except dawnstrider who did lighter work, everything was totally peaceful-even flyinghoof's father, whom flyinghoof thought had hated him, but never had ever thought that. but the truth was that flyinghoof's father was very,very proud of him. he even said, "good job." to flyinghoof after war practicing that evening. flyinghoof was spending more and more time with dawnstrider because the filly was due soon.dawnstrider was also spending more and more days inside starshine's medicine cave where dawnstrider knew she would have her filly. starshine was always getting mad at flyinghoof for taking up so much room in her medicine cave. flyinghoof was also always going in and out, so starshine muttered one day, "why won't you make up your mind of where you are going to stay?"

Last edited by uniquecowgirl; 04-30-2011 at 04:06 PM..
Old 04-30-2011, 04:24 PM   #7

here's the story all together:
characters:
Flyinghoof-young colt
Dawnstrider-young filly
Blacknight-Flyinghoof's father
Magica-Flyinghoof's mother
Moonkeeper- Dawnstrider's mother
Blackmagic-Dawnstrider's father
Starshine-Medicine horse
I WILL ADD MORE IN TIME

CHAPTER ONE:
Dawnstrider walked towards her mother, Moonkeeper, and her father, Blackmagic. She needed to ask if she could go play with Flyinghoof, her best friend. Moonkeeper noticed her and said, "What do you need?"
Dawnstrider said, "May I go play with Flyinghoof today?" Blackmagic answered, "Yes, you may. Now stop gawking and get playing." Dawnstrider was gawking at their answer, but then she realized that she was free to roam the empty plains with Flyinghoof. She galloped away so fast that her hoofs seemed to be on fire, but she soon realized she had galloped out of the safety of the herd's protection against the wolves, and away from where she knew how to get back. She Was Lost.
CHAPTER TWO:
Flyinghoof cuffed the dirt with his heavily feathered hoof. After all, he was the stallion's first son-shouldn't Dawnstrider be here by now? He decided that whatever his father thought of his playing with her was nothing to him. He thought dawnstrider was the finest youngster to play with.
CHAPTER THREE:
dawnstrider was worried that flyinghoof thought she acted mean because she just wanted to impress him. then suddenly she heard a noise.....a low menacing growl.....it only comes from a huge timber wolf....she ran as fast as she could towards where she THOUGHT was the herd.....MEANWHILE-->flyinghoof decided he would go out of the herd to go find dawnstrider. he galloped out of camp to find her cowering under the menacing gaze of the timber wolf......
I KNOW MY CHAPTERS ARE SHORT.....
CHAPTER FOUR:
Dawnstrider saw flyinghoof streak out of nowhere and rear in furious revenge at the wolf. Dawnstrider saw the huge wolf run off into the mountains...and that's all she remembered.....TO BE CONTINUED......
CHAPTER FIVE:
dawnstrider woke up in the medicine horse's field. Flyinghoof was startled to see she had woken up so, well, so confused. Flyinghoof asked if she was hurt and she said sarcastically, "well, let's see i was attacked by a wolf!" flyinghoof said, "Geez, sorry i was just wondering..." Blackmagic and Moonkeeper walked up and said in chorus, "we are so happy you are safe, but there are going to be some consequences for you tonight." blacknight walked up to flyinghoof and said, "you shouldn't have told her to meet you outside of the herd-you will have severe consequences tonight too." magica walked up and spoke to blacknight, "he saved her from a wolf can't you be a bit nicer to him?" blacknight answered, "no i can't because if he never had said that then she would never had been hurt." having heard this flyinghoof said angrily to dawnstrider, "they don't care about me at all, all they care about is the herd and themselves" with that he galloped away towards the other colts. Dawnstrider woke when flyinghoof whispered, "wake up dawnstrider, we are going to escape and start our own adventure." dawnstrider having no choice but to follow him, had to get up.
Flyinghoof galloped out of the herd with dawnstrider on his heels. when they were at least 5 miles from the herd flyinghoof finally spoke," they don't care about me so why would they care if their only son ran away?"
CHAPTER SIX:
magica woke up and went asking around the herd if anybody had seen flyinghoof, of course no one had since they all were asleep at night except blacknight, but he was at the back of the herd not the front. magica yelled at blacknight for making her only son run away, but this only caused him to say, "YOUR only son? I’m his father if you didn't realize!" INDEED FLYINGHOOF HAD VANISHED....
CHAPTER SEVEN PREVIEW-
Dawnstrider was gaining more and more weight.....
This is 1 year later(they are now 2 year olds).....
Flyinghoof finds something he didn't notice that much before.....
they go somewhere together........
CHAPTER Seven PART TWO-
flyinghoof was worried, dawnstrider had just had the filly. what was he supposed to do?oh, God, he had no idea what he should do. just then starshine walked up to him and told him, "it's a very heathy filly. don't worry, they are both fine." now that flyinghoof knew everything was okay, he walked into the cave to see..............a beautiful palomino buckskin with 2 socks. Flyinghoof and dawnstrider decided Whitehawk was a good name for the little filly.
THE NEXT BOOK: Whitehawk's adventure

Last edited by uniquecowgirl; 05-29-2011 at 08:47 AM..
Old 05-04-2011, 02:10 PM   #8
Call Me Rampage

horserider2 is a WI addict!
horserider2 is a WI addict!horserider2 is a WI addict!horserider2 is a WI addict!horserider2 is a WI addict!horserider2 is a WI addict!horserider2 is a WI addict!horserider2 is a WI addict!horserider2 is a WI addict!horserider2 is a WI addict!

OMG!!! This was such a good story! I love horses! There seems to be bit of a gap between chapter 7 part 1 and chapter 7 part 2. Other than that this was such a good story! Will definitly be back to read the rest!
horserider2 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2011, 09:32 AM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by horserider2
OMG!!! This was such a good story! I love horses! There seems to be bit of a gap between chapter 7 part 1 and chapter 7 part 2. Other than that this was such a good story! Will definitly be back to read the rest!
awwwwwww thanksi have the newest story: whitehawk's adventure!!thank you everyone for the support on me writing this and thank you for visiting!!

Last edited by uniquecowgirl; 05-11-2011 at 07:08 PM..
Old 05-11-2011, 07:13 PM   #10

this thread will eventully close, i know bummer right??

Last edited by uniquecowgirl; 05-16-2011 at 07:49 PM..
Closed

Tags
:p :p :p :p :p