Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 06:57 PM   #1
Banned
taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!

Default Fly Away -taylorswift1-

if you would like to be on my VM-LIST, please post & PM Me, so that I will know to add you. If you don't do one of those things, I probably will not notice that you even asked. Thanks!

-vm-list-

Priceless
hedgehog86
French Zebra

fly away
by taylorswift1

chapter one---

"Hey, I'm Lindsey."
"Uh...I'm Tiffany," said the blonde girl next to me. Then she returned to completely ignoring me. I decided to say hi again.
"Um...excuse me. I'm Lindsey. I have every class except art with you. Do you want to be friends?" I asked.
"I don't know if this is a good time."
It sounded like it had been prerecorded. So I tried again, but with a joke this time.
"Well, best friend, want to sit with me at lunch?" I tried.
She actually laughed. "No!" Then she laughed again and said it was okay if I sat with her. So we kept chatting.

"Tiffany!" I yelled. A blonde head whipped around and her face immediately softened. She made a hand gesture, telling me to go to her. I dragged my lunchbox with me as I bounded over. A few other blonde girls were with her. I got a nervous feeling in my stomach.
"Tiffany, what's this you brought?" one girl said in a high-pitched voice. I blushed. Then Tiffany moved closer to me and hugged me.
"She's my friend. And she's not a thing either," Tiffany replied defensively. I felt good that I had her 'guarding' me, but I had a feeling Tiffany just a tad bit popular. I wasn't sure that it was the right thing for me. I was more of a person who became friends with artsy, nerdy doodlers who always made straight A's.
The high-pitched girl snorted. Then she turned to me and said, "I'm Claira. You follow my rules." Then she laughed. "Not. I love doing that, just scaring people and then I'm like, 'Oh you are sooo awesome, because, like, they totally are! No, we're not mean at all. You'll like us- hopefully."
All the girls chorused into laughs, including Tiffany. I pretended to laugh to, but Claira caught on. "Guys, I think we're creeping her out. Why don't we go sit down, anyways?"
I trailed Tiffany to a table. Claira, Tiffany, and some other girls sat down with us. They introduced themselves.
"Hey, I'm Lydia."
"Oh, hiya! My name's Andrea."
"The name's Allison."
I smiled at each and everyone of them. Then I started to eat.
"Um, Allison?" I asked. I wasn't sure if she would reply or not.
"Yeah, Lindsey?" She looked up from her chicken.
"You...um...wanna trade phone numbers?"
Suddenly, half the girls there exclaimed, "You have a phone???" I nodded, a little freaked out. I felt as if I would just fly away and moment. Actually, I wish I could-fly away, that is.

chapter two-

The next day, I tried to talk to Tiffany, but she completely ignored me. I was wondering what was up when Lydia came up to me and said, "What did you do to Tiffany?! How could you be so mean??"
"Wh-what are you t-t-talking about?" I stuttered.
Lydia raised her eyebrows and pursed her lips. "You honestly don't know?" she asked. Then she held her perfecly manicured hand up to my ear and whispered, "Tiffany heard that you spread a rumor. That she had smacked you and your parents across the face. You have to remember spreading that one."
I was completely dumbstruck.

So the next couple of days I spent my time at lunch alone. I watched Tiffany, Allison, and the others laughing with each other and I was automatically green with envy. It wasn't fair! How could someone lie like that? Then I saw her: another new blonde head next to Tiffany, someone I hadn't met before.
When the girl saw me, she smirked.
I knew it had been her.

"Tiffany?" I said through the phone.
"What do you want?" she replied icily.
"Well, remember that rumor that I supposedly spread? It's not true! I never spread it around! It was that Kendall girl you're always with! Not me!" I exclaimed.
"Hmmph. And for some odd reason I trust Kendall more than you, because she says that you have always been rivals and are just out to get her. Now how does that work?" she told me sassily. I was confused.
"What? I don't even know her! I just saw her on your friends list on Facebook! I didn't check her last name!" I said desperatley. I could tell Tiffany didn't understand.
"Well, why don't you come sit with us tomorrow, and I'll see how Kendall acts around you. If she's nice, I'll know that she didn't know you, and that you were the one that spread the rumor. If that's the case, you're out. For good."
I felt like I could fly away. Not of happiness. Of fear.

Last edited by taylorswift1; 10-30-2010 at 01:02 PM..
taylorswift1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 09:08 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Re: Fly Away -taylorswift1-

I love it! Keep up the great work, can't wait till chapter 2 You should have a VM list too! I would SO be on it
Priceless is offline Male
Old 10-29-2010, 04:34 PM   #3
Banned
taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!

Updated the next chapter.
Thanks Priceless.
Old 10-29-2010, 04:51 PM   #4

Priceless has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by taylorswift1
Updated the next chapter.
Thanks Priceless.
welcome! reading it now
Priceless is offline Male
Old 10-30-2010, 12:22 PM   #5
Banned

Thanks. I hope you enjoy the other tiny part I added .

CHAPTER TWO! It is now completed!

Last edited by taylorswift1; 10-30-2010 at 12:22 PM..
Old 10-30-2010, 12:57 PM   #6
Banned
French Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledge

Wow, Lexi this is realy good!
French Zebra is offline Female
Old 10-30-2010, 01:00 PM   #7
Hey.
Banned
hedgehog86 is a jewel in the roughhedgehog86 is a jewel in the rough

I like this a whole lot! =]
hedgehog86 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2010, 01:02 PM   #8
Banned

Thanks guys, I received your Pms that you wanted to be on the vm list. I'll add you now.
Old 10-30-2010, 02:13 PM   #9

Tonight is on a distinguished road

Very talented writing!
Tonight is offline Male
Old 11-01-2010, 07:34 PM   #10
Banned

Thank you Tonight! (:
Closed