Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2008, 08:35 PM   #1
Cez12

Default The Flirts~Chapter 4

Yup, its finally here! Lol. Sorry, but Word wasn't working very well... And sorry that its also short, but I have to have a chapter about Clarke to really shot off the story!

Chapter 3: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=285526

Chapter 4

Niki

Niki sighed and glared at Lila and Clarke. It wasn’t always this way, of course. Clarke being Lila’s second in command and best friend, always hogging her attention. Clarke had only joined the popular crowd at the beginning of last year, almost a year ago.
Before Clarke had come in, Niki had been Lila’s best friend, the one who would take over if Lila ever got bumped out of the cool crowd. But not anymore. Now Clarke was the second most popular girl in school, and if Lila was ever absent, she took over.
Niki remembered everything before Clarke had came along. She, Lila, and Danielle had always been teasing Clarke and her best friend, Annie. They would do everything they could to humiliate the two of them-and it always worked. Clarke was their number-one target.
But then, at the beginning of last year, things changed. Clarke came back to school with contacts, without braces, and just looking a lot better than she did the year before. Lila started hanging out with Clarke, and soon, Clarke was eating lunch with the popular girls. Even sooner, Clarke was Lila’s beta, her second in command, and personal best friend
So, of course, Niki hated Clarke. But even more, she hated Lila. Lila was the alpha, the most popular girl in school, when she didn’t even deserve to be. Niki was prettier and more in style, so why was she even worse than Clarke? Lila always hung out with Clarke these days, it wasn’t really fair.
The bell rang, and Niki walked up to Lila and Clarke. “Ehmagawd, was that boring or what?” She asked casually, grinning.
“Yeah, good thing we all have this class together, right?” Lila asked, smiling her signature smile – Big, wide, and totally cheesy.
“Hey guys,” Jessica said, as she walked up to them. “I like Mr. Barry, don’t you?”
Lila and Clarke stifled a giggle, while Niki laughed out loud. “Like? Everybody hates him! You should have seen some of his lessons last year, so boring.”
Jessica’s smiled faded, but Niki didn’t mind. How would it look is she and her friends were seen hanging out with a girl who liked the worst teacher in the school?
Dani ran up to them just then. “Hey guys, how was math?” She asked. “Science was ok, my teacher, Mrs. Fisherman, was super nice. And my lab partner is Susie Beach, which is ok, isn’t it? She’s pretty, her clothes are just way to plain.”
Clarke smiled warmly, “She’s pretty nice. She was a friend with Annie, and me, and she always told the best jokes. There was this one…” But she stopped when she saw the evil look Lila was giving her.
“Well, I better get to my next class – History,” Niki said, and waved good-bye to her friends as she walked down the halls.

Last edited by Cez12; 05-18-2008 at 10:33 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2008, 09:39 PM   #2
☮+♥+:)
Gift Guru

aalovesyew2 is just really niceaalovesyew2 is just really nice

Default Re: The Flirts~Chapter 4

I think you should change the title to something more interesting
but I think it was good
aalovesyew2 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 10:29 AM   #3
Rocks out loud!
Webkinz :)

Fluffyhoney123 will become famous soon enough

ooh, i like it! can't wait for the next one!
Old 05-18-2008, 10:48 AM   #4
samron12
Webkinz :)

samron12 will become famous soon enough

it was good!
Old 05-20-2008, 08:07 AM   #5
Gifted

1cheergirl12 has much to be proud of1cheergirl12 has much to be proud of1cheergirl12 has much to be proud of1cheergirl12 has much to be proud of1cheergirl12 has much to be proud of

Yup, I'm finally here! I got your PM, and of course I tell myself I need to go read, and I forget!
Anyways, I loved this chapter!
1cheergirl12 is offline Female
Closed