Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2011, 07:10 PM   #1
Did you know I am a
Gifted

Pandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Talking Fantasy Adventures!! A story by me, Pandagirl82! A girl and her bff for life head into a woods to imagine and not just look at trees all day. Some of Chapter One up! Hope you like it.

I hope you like it!

Rules:
Do not be mean.
If I spelled something wrong or grammar is wrong please tell me.
Enjoy!

Fantasy Adventures

Chapter 1

Beep Beep, Beep Beep! Addison streched her arms and looked at her alarm clock. 6:30. Oh no! she thought, I woke up late! She ran to get dressed into a pair of jean shorts and a plain pink tee with a silver necklace and hoop earings. She flew down the stairs to smell pancakes.
"Breakfast, sweetie." her mom said as she placed pancakes and syrup on the table.
"Mom!! Look at the time!" she said.
"Sweetie. It's okay! Just eat, please." her mom asked.
"Fine." she mumbled. She ate the pancakes in record time grabbed a light jacket grabbed her tote bag which held her school books and ran out the door. She ran down the driveway to her bus stop to find her neighbor listening to his ipod and her friend wandering down to the bus stop.
"Hey Liz!" she shouted down to her. Liz looked up and started to jog down to the bus stop.
"Hey!" she said out of breath. As soon as she got there the bus pulled up and the doors swung open. Addison headed to the nearest open seat and plopped in while Liz plopped beside her.
"Last day of school!" Addi almost shouted, "I cannot wait!"
"I know!" Liz replied. They continued on singing random songs like they did every day of the year. When they arrived at school the day went as usual. Of course they were turning in books and saying goodbye to their friends who they probably wouldn't see until next year and before she knoew it Addi was heading in her house with Liz behind her.

Last edited by MissGnomie; 01-06-2011 at 03:17 PM.. Reason: please do not post your full name
Pandagirl82 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2011, 07:50 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Default Re: Fantasy Adventures!! A story by me, Pandagirl82! A girl and her bff for life head into a woods to imagine and not just look at trees all day. Some of Chapter One up! Hope you like it.

I like this a lot, can't wait for the next chapter! If you have one, can I be put on the VM list?

Oh, and usual is misspelled in the last paragraph. But very great job so far!
Old 01-03-2011, 08:01 PM   #3
Did you know I am a
Gifted

Pandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Fantasy Adventures!! A story by me, Pandagirl82! A girl and her bff for life head into a woods to imagine and not just look at trees all day. Some of Chapter One up! Hope you like it.

Thank you! I will VM too!!
Pandagirl82 is offline Female
Closed