Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2019, 06:31 PM   #1
mrsCarranza
Webkinz :)

tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.
tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.

Default the evil pegasus

CHAPTER 1
Spoiler: show
every year on may 17th, i write a story about a random evil animal. the tradition started in 2011 when i wrote a story about an evil bunny clown. if you've never read my stories, i suggest reading my other ones first. here's the list:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-clown-696454/
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ishies-742707/
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-sheep-775631/
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...il-cow-791251/
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...monkey-801044/
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l-bear-811365/

*walking home from school*
ughhhh i can't believe Miss Jefferson gave us so much dang homework! it's almost the end of the year, she shouldn't even give us any more homework!
actually, that wouldn't be a good idea because the homework for this month is helping us to prepare for finals.
shut up Rick! i'm gonna walk home without you!
go ahead, i'm embarrassed to be seen with you anyways! besides, i need to wait here for Peter and Ruben since Ruben's grandpa is taking us on a camping trip to the Caring Valley mountains this weekend.
whatever loser, Randy and i are gonna go to Mr. Asdfghjkl's house later anyways. bye! *walks away*
hi Rick. sorry we're late, there was a long line in the cafeteria for the after school snacks.
we were gonna skip it today, but they had blueberry muffins, so we decided to get some to take on the trip. we got one for you too.
thanks!
*drives over* hey guys!!!!!!!!! are you all super excited for the camping trip this weekend?!?!?! i'm super excited!!!!!!! i bought us a bunch of pizza and i baked 300 brownies!
awesome!
*everyone gets in the car and drives 1 hour to the Caring Valley mountains*
finally we're here! i can't believe you sang Mary had a Little Lamb for an entire hour, grandpa! it's like you're trying to embarrass me!
you crack me up, Ruben. anyways, time to set up the tents!
can we go walk around for a bit first? please?
ok but be back by 5
all right. let's go!
* the three of them walk around for about 10 minutes*
woah, what is that?! it looks like a house made of candy!
i think it is! that's so weird yet so cool! should we go check it out?
sure, why not?
*they knock on the door of the candy house*
why hello there! i'm Peggy, and this is my house! would you boys like some magical candy?

Last edited by tigerdove; 05-17-2019 at 06:48 PM..
tigerdove is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2019, 08:11 PM   #2
support the blue

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: the evil pegasus

LOL I love these stories.
Something tells me that Peggy is going to make their camping trip interesting. haha!
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 02:07 PM   #3
rosyposy707

FoxesRule612 defies all odds
FoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all odds

Haha!! Super funny! Can't wait to see what happens next!
FoxesRule612 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 08:21 PM   #4
mrsCarranza

tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.
tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.

CHAPTER 2

magical candy? that sounds great!
i don't know...
*whispers* haven't you ever heard not to take candy from strangers, Peter?
oh, i'm not a stranger! i've lived here in the mountains my whole life! and i have this huge candy house with so much candy, but nobody to share it with!
come on, guys! she seems super nice and she has so much candy!
even if you're not hungry, at least come inside and visit, won't you?
i guess...
*the three of them go inside*
wow, this house is actually pretty cool!
why thank you! everything is made from candy, help yourself!
all right! *takes a bite from the couch* woah, it tastes like it's made of marshmallows!
that's because it is made of marshmallows!
and what is that thing made from? it looks like... like... *passes out*
PETER!!!!!!!!
don't worry, i'm sure he will be fine. he's probably just tired. in the meantime, won't you boys have some candy?
no! our friend just passed out, we should call an ambulance! can we use your phone?
NO! EAT CANDY RIGHT NOW, OR ELSE!
what the heck?! come on Rick, let's run to the campsite and get my grandpa!
*blocks the door* NO! YOU SHALL NOT LEAVE UNTIL YOU EAT MY MAGICAL CANDY!
Old 05-27-2019, 09:47 PM   #5
mrsCarranza

CHAPTER 3

what should we do?!
*whispers* i think i have an idea...
uh, Peggy, i have to go to the bathroom
fine, but while you're in there you better eat some of the cherry-flavored bathtub!
okay! *runs into the bathroom and calls Mr. Asdfghjkl on his cell phone*
why hello there, Rick! are you enjoying your camping trip? your brothers and i are enjoying a movie night over here.
that's great, but i'm sorry to say that the camping trip isn't going as planned. we need your help ASAP! we ran into this weird pegasus who's trying to force us to eat this magical candy stuff, and Peter ate some and passed out. she has us trapped in her candy house and won't let us go!
i think i might know who you're talking about. does her name happen to be Peggy?
yes!
all right, we'll be right there.

meanwhile...
where on earth are those boys?! i need help with this!
come on grandpa, do we really need to put candy canes on all the surrounding trees by our campsite? it's not even christmas!
i just don't think trees look complete without candy canes on them, okay?! i just wonder where those kids went. *grandpa's cell phone starts ringing* hello? hi, Mr Asdfghjkl! WHAT?! omg!!!!!!! i'll go look for them right now! *hangs up the phone* come on Shelby and Bobby, we need to go look for your brother and his friends! they're being held hostage by an evil pegasus!
Old 05-28-2019, 03:07 PM   #6
support the blue

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Someone offers 'magical candy'... What could GO WRONG?!
Hopefully someone knows how to deal with Peggy!
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 06:22 AM   #7
Pokémon! ♥

emiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talent

Hmm.. a house made of candy... sounds awfully like the witch in that old fairy tale... better go inside to make sure it’s okay. XD

I like the story so far though, it’s pretty fun! It’s cool that you do this every year!
emiemiemi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 01:31 PM   #8
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Sounds like Grandpa is acquainted with Peggy! I wonder if he ever was trapped by her when he was a boy!
I'm not sure I'd want magical candy if it would make me pass out. I wonder what Peggy's motive is? Maybe casting them under a spell of some kind?
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 04:20 PM   #9
mrsCarranza

CHAPTER 4

Reese and Randy, we need to get in the car! an urgent situation has come up! Rick and his friends are trapped in the home of an evil pegasus!
oh no!
but why do we have to go?! can't i just stay here and baby-sit Randy? you know i won't set stuff on fire or anything like that!
it doesn't matter, Reese. your parents told me to stay with you at all times while they go out on a date.
but what will we do with Richie? he fell asleep!
we will just have to pick him up, put him in the backseat, and hope he doesn't wake up. let's go!
*they drive to the mountains*
there it is! there's the candy house!
let's go!
*they knock on the door*
MR. ASDFGHJKL?!?!?!?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?????????
i have come to rescue my young friends, and Ruben's grandpa should be here soon too!
i already trapped Ruben's grandpa! he came knocking on the door, i offered him a brownie, and he took it!
i am not surprised. but you know you can never trap me, Peggy! where are Rick and Ruben?
i'll never tell you!
we're right here!!!!!!!!
what?! i thought i locked you guys in the bathroom!
we kicked down the door! did you really expect us to be trapped in there when the door is made of a graham cracker?
whatever! your other friends are unconscious, and you will never be able to revive them!
oh, but we will. don't you remember that i know your secret, Peggy?
Old 05-30-2019, 04:39 PM   #10
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

MR. ASDFGHJKL is amazing! I wonder how he found out the secret!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
desty was here! :)