Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009, 08:03 PM   #1
e all know you love
Webkinz :)

Webbykin56 is a jewel in the roughWebbykin56 is a jewel in the rough

Default Erin Hawthorne's crazy life

Chapter 1: My family...Sometimes there for me, Usually not.
I know what you think I'll say. "My mom's so embarassing!" or "My brother is such a pain." But no. I say, My mom is a psycho recycler. My dad left us when I was three. My older Brother Matt hates us all, literally. My twin brother Dominic is always in trouble. And my little sister Ella is really greedy and has stolen before.
My mom literally is a psycho recycler. She has her old cell phone from 2002. (Before Matt smashed it last year, she had her cell phone from 1995!) In her car, she has a pin she got from going to some convention. She is a teacher, and her whole markerboard is covered in junk, like pictures and newspaper clippings from as long as 7 years ago. She also saves all her markers for writing on the marker board, and if they don't work, she makes the kids add water to them. She is crazy!
And Matt does hate us. He tries to never be home, and is always out with his stupid friends (Like Rob and Thomas.) He eats dinner up in his room, and he pretends he doesn't know mom when he's at school. Every day, he comes home with a new girl. (Today's was Caitlyn Moore.) Then dumps them and finds a new girl. He can't even be in the same room as us, and we think he hates us because he grew up with no dad, but he denies it.
And Dominic is always in trouble. He has been suspended 4 times, and gets F's on all his tests because he NEVER studies or does homework. And school started two and a half months ago, and he was suspended twice, and had about 7 detentions. He is crazy wild! And every night he bugs me while I study, calling me a nerd and all that stuff. He also told showed everyone on the bus a picture of my bed head. He is so bad!
And then my sister. Ella is so greedy. Once on Christmas, she actually stole a pair of my light up socks. (We both LOVE socks, ok?) And my friend got them for me at an Auction for 100 dollars! (The other person must have really wanted them.) And she also steals. I think it's because Dominic taught her. She has stolen candy, toys, and all that stuff. But I reported her every time. She doesn't know, though.
This is my crazy family.
"Erin! Did you recycle your whole lunch?" asked mom, snapping me back to attention.
"No!" I replied. "I can't recycle Capri Suns or a sandwich."
"Oh, yes you could," she replied angrily. "Capri Suns make great handbags and sandwiches can be composted!"
"Sorry then," I sighed, annoyed.
"How was your day, Dominic?" mom asked my brother.
"I totally beat up Ronnie Wilcox! That nerd was left sobbing with his pants pulled down!" Dominic laughed.
"Dominic!" mom scolded. "You could get in trouble."
"I know, but I really don't care!" he laughed.
"Ella," my mom asked, getting exasperated. "How was your day?"
"Great!" she replied. "I stole Mallie Thomas's whole lunch! Every single bite of it!"
"You kids are horrible!" she sighed, running her hands through her bushy brown hair.
"Worse than me?" asked Matt, coming downstairs with an empty plate.
"Matt!" my mom cried. "How was your school day?"
"Suckish," he replied. "I had to go through your torturous class, but I did win at basketball, now throw this away. Dominic laughed.
"Shut up, Dominic," he told him. Dominic's face fell, but that was it.
"Y'all are crazy!" I yelled, pushing away my chair and storming upstairs.

RATE & REVIEW! IF YOU LIKE IT, IT'LL CONTINUE! IF NOT, IT'S BYE BYE STORY
Sponsored Links
Closed