Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2012, 04:01 PM   #261
Gifted

gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default Re: Enigmatic | Chapter Seventeen

Okay, I have a few things to say here. xD

1) Happy late anniversary.
2) Until we find out the narrator's name, (if we ever do) I will be referring to them as John Bob the Frog.
3) I guess we kind of knew that Dusk's plan had more to it than just a little game, but if Trinity knows about it, then maybe we'll find out sooner than I thought. That is, if John Bob the Frog can dig it out of her . . . and if Dusk doesn't do something to them . . .
4) It was a little creepy the way Dusk appeared like that. o.O I hope nothing happens to John Bob the Frog! (or Trinity, but without John Bob the Frog we have no story.)

Last edited by gimmeabook; 12-22-2012 at 04:05 PM..
gimmeabook is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2012, 09:03 AM   #262
hy, I'm ASC! :)
Webkinz :)

BalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be true
BalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be true

Dusk is starting to get frightening....
BalletLove:) is offline Female
Old 12-23-2012, 04:10 PM   #263
Sherlock

webkinzlover107 is the cats pajamas!webkinzlover107 is the cats pajamas!webkinzlover107 is the cats pajamas!webkinzlover107 is the cats pajamas!webkinzlover107 is the cats pajamas!webkinzlover107 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by ElfLover
Oh.
No.
I have a bad feeling about this.

Awesome chapter, though! I can't wait to find out what Dusk is going to say about this.
Thanks! 8D

View Post Originally Posted by gimmeabook
Okay, I have a few things to say here. xD

1) Happy late anniversary.
2) Until we find out the narrator's name, (if we ever do) I will be referring to them as John Bob the Frog.
3) I guess we kind of knew that Dusk's plan had more to it than just a little game, but if Trinity knows about it, then maybe we'll find out sooner than I thought. That is, if John Bob the Frog can dig it out of her . . . and if Dusk doesn't do something to them . . .
4) It was a little creepy the way Dusk appeared like that. o.O I hope nothing happens to John Bob the Frog! (or Trinity, but without John Bob the Frog we have no story.)
1. Thank ye!
2. Hm... can we call the narrator John Bob the Moustachioed Fedora?
3. Yup, he hinted at it being a search sometime earlier, though we don't know its purpose.
4. Well, he is a creepy person. xD There could be a story without our narrator, but it would be awfully difficult to pull off without having a focus on a certain character/s.

View Post Originally Posted by BalletLove:)
Dusk is starting to get frightening....
Starting? I was hoping he was already frightening, and his untimely appearance would just add to it. xD
webkinzlover107 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2012, 04:26 PM   #264

BalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be true
BalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be true

Different kind of scary.
Old 12-23-2012, 04:59 PM   #265
Gifted

gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover107
1. Thank ye!
2. Hm... can we call the narrator John Bob the Moustachioed Fedora?
3. Yup, he hinted at it being a search sometime earlier, though we don't know its purpose.
4. Well, he is a creepy person. xD There could be a story without our narrator, but it would be awfully difficult to pull off without having a focus on a certain character/s.
Yes, I suppose we could call him John Bob the Moustachioed Fedora, but it's not quite as catchy. And it's a bit of a mouthful.
Old 12-23-2012, 05:13 PM   #266

And John Bob the Frog isn't?
Old 12-23-2012, 09:54 PM   #267
Gifted

Oh no. That's several fewer syllables. *is too lazy to count*
Closed

Tags
burning stars, megann, the random family