Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2008, 04:34 PM   #1
I'm not Gifted Yet!
Webkinz :)

Webkinz Lover 925 is on a distinguished road

Default The Diary of Elizabeth the White Poodle (Today I did absolutely nothing! Come Check It Out!-Lizzie)

May 19, 2008

Hey, it's Elizabeth here (call me Lizzie). Strange opening, yes, I know, but hey, I got tips from Hunter, who happens to be a boy. Ewww!

Later, I caught up with Mitzi, my black and white cat sister, and we went to Webkinz World Wonders, a cafe. We sat in a cozy booth and shared a Fizzletwist Pop (Yum! Fizzletwist Pop is my fav, and Mitzi's, too).

Click the image to open in full size.

I have to go eat dinner now, (FizzleTwist Pop and Nuggetdog Megaroni Yum!; Paul's at a friend's house today, so we can have it.) Goodbye! Post more after dinner!

-Elizabeth

Later that day...

I'm back! My Nuggetdog Megaroni was delish! After dinner, I sat in our new revamped living room (it's kind of messy, has a lot of exclusives and PSI's, but is still totally awesome!) with Lemon Lime, our Tie Dye Frog. We sat together watching Secret Chef and learning how to make Blustagush!

Afterwards, I went outside to enjoy the last of the 62 degree weather that Northern Massachusetts had to offer. It was too cold for a swim, so I sat by the pool in my favorite spring outfit in our backyard.

Gotta go wash dishes and get to bed! We've got a huge test tomorrow. Bye! See you tomorrow!

-Lizzie

May 21, 2008

Hey! I've had kind of a mellow day today, because I was really bored. I probably would have made my way to the Arcade, but Olive convinced me to stay in and help Orange Juice clean his room. (You should see how motherly she acts...). When she finally left for the curio Shop to do Gem Hunt, I went into the Playroom and watched a marathon of my favorite show, Monkey & Monkey in my pajamas (my favorite ones, actually. Star Fly Pants, a Purple T-Shirt, and my Purple Fuzzy Slippers). Here's a joke: What's Captain Hook's favrite store? Answer: The Second Hand Shop

After Monkey and Monkey, I started to feel a little hungry, so even though I was alone, I walked to Webkinz World Wonders (in my pajamas) and got a free meal, compliments of Jack, who was working there. I grabbed a booth seat and ate, waiting for Mitzi, Tabby, Brownie, Frosty, and Sharpay. We were going for a Girl's Day Out! I sat there with my brother, waiting for them. (Jack isn't in the picture, because he was cleaning bar seats.)

Guess what? No one showed up! I guess we'll go tomorrow. So, incase you are wondering, I spent my day in the diner.

-Lizzie

Last edited by Webkinz Lover 925; 05-21-2008 at 05:30 PM..
Webkinz Lover 925 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Closed