Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 07:02 PM   #1
is a lazy
Webkinz :)

redinky is sweet stuff
redinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuff

Default Cream Bun And Friends: Book 1: Journey To Katie Lake

*Approved by TTGTTG*

*Banner here*

Hello! This story is basically a kind of story from a Pink & White Cat's point of view. So, let's go!

Chapter 1

A Daring Rescue

It was a Monday Morning, and the workers at GANZ were hard at work. I felt myself waking up for the first time. Then, I felt my tail being sewed on. "Ow!" I thought. I fell asleep again, and woke up a few hours later with a Pink & White Dog on my head. She barked. I meowed, and ran. "Come here, I won't hurt you." She said. "My name's Cream Bun." I said. "Camille." replied the dog. We shook paws, and felt ourselves bump. "The truck stopped." said Camille. Then, she screamed. She was being lifted up by her paw. "Some animal." grunted a deep voice. I grabbed her other paw. Camille slipped from the man's hands, and fell flat on her back. "That was brave. Owwwww!" said Camille. I immediately realized that Camille had broken her back. "Don't worry." I said. "Everything's going to be okay." I felt my paw being grabbed. The man said, "This one goes in the garbage with that other one." "No!" yelled a woman's voice. A girl with honey-blond hair was walking quickly toward us. "They need homes." "But they're PINK!" said the man. "Put them in the pink box." the woman replied. Then, I felt myself falling into the box.

THE END OF CHAPTER 1

Chapter 2

Run!

"Are you sure I'm going to be okay?" Camille asked another Pink and White dog. "Positive." he replied. I was standing beside Camille, who had a clear bandage on her back. Then, I heard the tinkling of the shop's bell, as we were at a store called Hallmark, and the patter of footsteps. Camille's doctor, Aurora, took off the bandage and hid it. A red-head and her strawberry-blond haired sister walked in. "Webkinz!" cried the red-head, but the other one said, "Wekinz!" She picked me up. "You are the perfect mother for my kittens!" she exclaimed. Then she saw Camille. "I have another Pink and White Dog at home, you little sweetie, but one more couldn't hurt!" she said. Then, she squatted down by her little sister, and said, "Which ones to you want? Mum let us go here because all the Webkinz are $5.99 and buy 4 per person get 2 pieces of clothing per person free. So you can pick four. I chose the love puppy and pegasus too of course." "I want the Penguin, the Koala, the Grey Arabian, and the Brown Arabian." said the little girl. Then, the girls went over to the clothing rack. "I think we can get one more Webkinz each." she said. She looked at a pug square in the eye. "Laurentian." she murmured. "That's what I'll call you." Her little sister was staring at a cheeky dog. I watched her. Then, the older girl scooped up me, Camille, the love puppy, the pegasus, and the pug. The little girl picked up her Webkinz. Then, they went over to the rack and chose the clothing. They rang us up, and everything went black.

~♥~

I woke up about an hour later, lying on a bed. The other Webkinz were lying there too. She picked us up, and lowered us to the floor with a basket. Then, we saw a tall woman looking at us. "Run for your lives!" I screamed. I felt a paw grab our tails. "Are you that Pink and White Cat and dog Red told us about?" asked a Lil' Kinz that turned out to be an Alley Cat. "Um, who's Red?" I asked. "The girl who bought you." he replied. "Oh." I said. "Come here." said Red. She picked us up, and carried us to a door. She touched it and entered some letters. Then, we were on the other side. Red brought us to a room with a single computer. She pulled some scissors, and cut off my plastic fasteners. Then, she pulled off my tag. Then, she pulled off Camille's tag. She took off the tags one by one until we all had our tags off. Then, she typed in the codes. We were pulled into the screen one by one, and I saw Camille. "Where are we?" I asked. "Webkinz World." she said. Then, we flew out of the computer. A note was lying on Red's desk. Red was looking at it. She looked like she was about to faint. "What is it?" I asked.

THE END OF CHAPTER 2

Last edited by TTG; 11-09-2009 at 07:44 PM..
redinky is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2009, 07:19 PM   #2
hy am I STILL a

london is just really nicelondon is just really nice

Default Re: Cream Bun And Friends: Book 1: Journey To Katie Lake

wow thats a good story i hope u continue.
i like the part how u pretneed u were a webkinx
london is offline Female
Old 11-09-2009, 07:21 PM   #3
is a lazy

redinky is sweet stuff
redinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuff

Thanks! I'm just waiting for a moderator to approve. If she does, I will add new chapter!
Old 11-15-2009, 04:30 PM   #4
is a lazy

redinky is sweet stuff

I have to get the next Chapter written, so expect it when it comes.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:01 PM   #5
hy am I STILL a

london is just really nicelondon is just really nice

Oh I will!
london is offline Female
Closed