Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2008, 12:17 AM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default COWS and Moo's Adventures: 3/3

Click the image to open in full size.

RING RING
"Hello?"
"May I please speak to Moo, this is Ms Birdy speaking."
"This is Moo. How you are you Ms Birdy?"
"I am doing great Moo. How are you doing? I thought I would call and check in on you to see how you were doing."
"That was very kind of you to do that Ms Birdy. My hooves are sore, my muscles ache and I am quite a bit in need of rest."

"As well as you should be. I can't believe you managed to do what you did that past month. Every new cow was thrilled to see you and what you had done for them that they asked me to do something for them."
"The cows need something? Tell me Ms Birdy. Did I forget to give them a welcome balloon or a gift?"

"Oh no-no Moo, not at all. They asked for me to arrange something for you, since I know lots of people on Webkinz World."
"For me?"
"Yes Moo, for you. Awaiting outside your house is a blue dragster that will take you to the beauty salon where you will be pampered from horns to hooves. I have arranged for you to be pampered the entire day. You will receive a massage, facial, pedicure, hair cut and a catered lunch that is specially made by Chef himself. We have all seen how hard you worked and we will not take no for an answer."

"I.. I.. I don't know what to say."
"Just say thank you and go hop in that blue dragster outside your door."
"Okay, thank you Ms Birdy."
"You are very welcome Moo, now go relax."
"Yes ma'am I will."
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2008, 02:29 AM   #2
I Luv My Googles

Default Re: COWS and Moo's Adventures: 3/3

cute! CAroline thought it was a WONDEFUL idea!
Old 03-03-2008, 06:53 AM   #3
Bow down to me! I'm
Gift Guru

Emma4ever12 has a spectacular aura about

AWWWWW sooooo cute... wish my cow had that blue dragster! lolz loved the story and original idea!!!
Old 03-03-2008, 09:35 AM   #4
rybugsmom
Gifted
rybugsmom is a name known to allrybugsmom is a name known to allrybugsmom is a name known to all

TOTALLY well deserved!!!! hope Moo enjoys her day!!
rybugsmom is offline Female
Old 03-03-2008, 04:37 PM   #5
Gift Guru

MommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roost

MzMoo2You and Lizzy can't thank you enough Moo for all that you did to welcome them to WW, and make them feel extra special! enjoy your day of pampering! you deserve it!
Old 03-03-2008, 08:05 PM   #6
sprinklez00
Gift Guru

Sprinklez00 is a glorious beacon of lightSprinklez00 is a glorious beacon of lightSprinklez00 is a glorious beacon of light

Where STARZ well moo is and cows!!! LOL
Sprinklez00 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2008, 09:23 PM   #7
I Rocks and so does
Gift Guru

Auntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Level 3 

I want to be Moo!!! LOL. Loved it!!
Closed