Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2012, 02:18 AM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default COWS and Moo's Adventures: 2/18/12

Click the image to open in full size.

last story:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...3-11-a-714221/

I would like to say, so sorry for leaving you all hanging like I did with Mini Moo crying. Ms Cowoline sent me a letter to remind me of how much I enjoy writing.

so without further adieu... the next day.

“I can’t believe our green grass is gone! What will we do?”

“It will grow back Mini Moo.”

“When? When will it Moo?”

“It may take awhile, but it will. Once we get some rain, it will help the pasture land.”
“Just look at it Moo! Not one blade of green grass!”
“It does look bad Mini Moo, but we will survive. We are not the first bovines to face a wildfire.”

“Well Moo, I want to know WHO caused this and ruined our picnic. I would have invited them to the picnic if I had known this would happen.”

“Well Mini Moo, with wild fires, they spread so fast and sometimes take awhile to find out what caused it. Sometimes lightning strikes or the sun’s heat can spark a fire and you know we have been hot.”
“Yes Moo, we have been hot. Inside the Milk Truck I saw the temperature.”

“Yes, just another day in this hot Webkinz World I have to say.”
“Well Moo, I am going to follow this trail of burned pastures to see if I can find how this all started?”

“How are you going to do that Mini Moo?”

“I will use the Hot Air Balloon of course. Since it is so hot, I figured that was the best mode of transportation.”
“True, very true. Make sure that you pack a lunch and bring lots of water.”
“I was hoping that you would accompany me Moo?”
“Of course! I would be happy to. How about if I pack the food and water and you get the balloon ready?”

“Sounds like a plan to me. Let me go tell Gemini that we will be gone.”

And with that, Mini Moo headed off to prepare the Hot Air Balloon and Moo took off to find Gemini.

“There you are Gemini.”

“Yes Moo?”
“I wanted to let you know that Mini Moo and I were going to head up in the air in the Hot Air Balloon and was wondering if you could keep an eye on things around the farm while we are away?”
“Sure thing Moo. I am watching that rodent. It appeared after the fire came through and killed all the crops. Don’t know what to think of it, but I am watching it. It won’t move, just stands there and won’t leave.”

“That is odd Gemini, but luckily you are watching it. You don’t mind watching the place do you?”

“No not at all Moo. You bovines go do what you need to do and Cool Cat and I will watch for new growth.”
“Thanks you two!”

“Up up and away! WHEEEEeeee!”
“You really like flying don’t you Mini Moo?”
“Yes I do Moo. You can see so much up here. I love seeing the beautiful cloud formations and the fresh air is amazing.”

“Well, we’ll see about getting you your own airplane when we get back home. How does that sound?”

“That sounds great Moo! Thank You!”
“With a cow that loves to fly, how could I not do this Mini Moo?”
“OH MY COW MOO! LOOK! Do YOU see it? Look right over there!”

“I do! I do! Let’s go land and check it out.”

Mini Moo and Moo landed the Hot Air Balloon on the burned land but their discovery was awaiting them. Mini Moo started to circle it.

He got closer.

Still unsure of what it was, he went to the other side of it.

“Moo come here!”
The thing moved away from Mini Moo but the bovines kept up with it.
“You there... STOP!”
“Who me?” it spoke.
“Yes you. Did you cause all the green grass to burn?”
“I am very sorry. Yes it was. All I did was rest my wings for a bit as I have been searching for a town with no luck.”

“You have wings?”
“Yes, right here. When I landed, I sneezed and I saw the fire take off. I was so scared that I started crying, but my tears were no match for the flames. ACHOOoo!”

A small burned spot appeared in the already burned grass.

“You sneezed fire!”
“Yes, I am a dragon and that is what I do unfortunately.”
Moo was trying to study this dragon without getting too close.

“Do you have a name? My name is Moo and this is Mini Moo.”
“My name? No one has ever talked to me to ever call me anything. See this tag that I still have attached to me? I got tired of waiting for someone so I went flying off to see if I could find a place called Webkinz World. Do you by some chance know which direction that would be and how far?”

“Webkinz World?”

“Yes, strange name I know, but if you guys would be so kind and point me in the direction then I will be on my way.”

“Well dragon, if this isn’t your lucky day. Did you know that we came from Webkinz World?”

“You did?”

“Yes. This grass fire came to Webkinz World and ruined my picnic that I had planned. I have been crying myself.”

“I am so sorry to ruin your picnic or make you cry. I was just hoping to find someone who would adopt me and take me home and when no one did that, I figured if I waited right outside of Webkinz World town, then someone would see me.”
“Excuse me for a minute dragon, I need to talk to Moo in private real quick.”

“That is totally fine.”

“Moo, are you thinking what I am thinking?”
“If your thinking is thinking that that that dragon is going to follow us back to Webkinz World and live with us, then yes, that is what I was thinking. But I am telling you Mini Moo, that dragon will need a lot of work and a name. Are you up for that challenge?”

“Absolutely Moo! I will figure out How to Train a Dragon and give it a great name! I promise! Can I tell him the great news?”

“Go for it Mini Moo.”
“Dragon, would you like to follow us back to Webkinz World? I, personally would name you and you would live with us?”
“You mean, even though I ruined your picnic, you still want to welcome me to your place?”

“Yes. I know that you didn’t intentionally set the fire, it was an accident and for you to fly around for days searching for Webkinz World and not finding it, it is the least I can do. I will however train you though if that is alright?”
“Train me?”

“Yes train. We can’t have you setting fires every time that you sneeze. The other webkinz would not like that one bit.”

“I understand and would love to not set fires like that anymore. Which way is home?”

And with that, Moo and Mini Moo led the way with the dragon following them.

Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2012, 06:38 AM   #2
Pokemon time!
Webkinz :)

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: COWS and Moo's Adventures: 2/18/12

Great story COWS and welcome Toothless to webkinz world!
Old 02-19-2012, 08:03 AM   #3
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

Welcome Toothless!!
I feel so sad for him, but I'm glad he ran into the most nice cows in webkinz world
889wlry is offline Female
Old 02-19-2012, 08:33 AM   #4
sonja54321

labradorian is a forum hero
labradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum hero

I loved it! Great job!
labradorian is offline Female
Old 02-19-2012, 08:37 AM   #5
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

Awesome story!
Toothless is cool.
ElfLover is offline Female
Old 02-19-2012, 09:43 AM   #6
Babs1978

Babs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the rep
Babs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the rep

I wonderful story as always and I love it, thank so much. I do look forward to them. Congrats on your new pet.
Babs is offline Female
Old 02-19-2012, 10:14 AM   #7
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

Yay, I am so glad you have started these stories up again.
This is a wonderful continuation of the story. As always I so enjoy your combination of real photos with the WW graphics The extra burnt spot after the dragon sneezed was terrific

Welcome Toothless I look forward to more wonderful adventures
peacemom is offline Female
Old 02-19-2012, 10:20 AM   #8
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Toothless! and I'm so happy and honored that Toothless's best friend is a beagle!

It was worth the wait for such a great sequel! Thank you!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 02-19-2012, 11:34 AM   #9
Rootbeeeer

polarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonder

Great story and congrats on the adoption mini moo!
polarbear2121 is offline Male
Old 02-19-2012, 02:18 PM   #10
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Great story COWS!(:
starbucksfun is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code k-i-t-t-y-c-a-t-s, cows and moo's adventures, kk was here, save cows