Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2010, 10:38 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default COWS and Moo's Adventures 10/19/10

Click the image to open in full size.

“I can’t believe that we finally made it home!”
“Me too! ACHOOoooooo!”
“Mini Moo, you have been sneezing this whole trip, are you feeling okay?”
“I haven’t been sneezing the whole trip Moo, it only just recently started. Besides I am so happy that I am finally going to run to my room and work on a picture for Arte to say I am sorry.”

“But Mini Moo...”
It was too late. Mini Moo had already taken off to his room to make Arte his picture.

“Moo, how bad do you think the gardens will be?”
“I am hoping for not all dead Brownie. Do you want to head out there real quick to see if there is any fresh vegetables we can eat for dinner? Don’t be too long, it will be dark soon.”
“You got it Moo! I won’t be long.”

“Thanks Brownie.”

Moo starts going through the mail while he waits from word from Brownie.

*RING* *RING*
Caller ID: Brownie

“Brownie, do you have good news?”
“Well Moo, I think a picture is worth a thousand words. Let me send you a shot of what it looks like.”

“OH Brownie! That doesn’t look good at all.”
“I’m sorry Moo. I was hoping for good news too. I will put the sprinklers on and head back.”

“Thanks for looking Brownie, see you soon!”

ACHOOOoooo!

“That must be Mini Moo trying to surprise me.”

“ACHOOOoo oh how did you guess?”

“Just a hunch Mini Moo.”
“Moo, I have two pictures but I can’t decide which one. Will you help me?”
“Absolutely Mini Moo.”

“Here are the two pictures Moo. I just can’t decide which one.”

“Well Mini Moo, they both have MASTERPIECE written over them.”

“Really? So Arte will like either one? Which one do you prefer? Cause I am sure he will hang it on that milk container behind the counter.”
“Well, seeing how that Milk Container is white, I think this one would be perfect then. The darker richer colors will show up very well with the white background.”
“ACHOOoooooo”

“Thanks Moo.”
“We need to get back inside cause it is starting to get dark. You can run over first thing in the morning and give him his picture. I know he will love it.”

“ACHOOOOoo okay! I can’t wait Moo! I am so excited. Can I run it over right now? I really hope that he likes it.”

“He will Mini Moo. You made the picture all by yourself with our own little hooves. He loves homemade items. Can you run straight there and straight back? ”
“He does? Really? He loves homemade stuff? THEN YES! I can run straight there and straight back. I just HAVE TO give him my picture.”

“Really he does. Why do you think we do homemade Christmas presents each year? We love to see what hooves or paws can make. Okay hurry on over there and don’t take any cookies. Just hand him your card and run back. You can’t be eating this late. You got it?”
“I understand Moo. It’s not like Arte will have a sign saying eat me over the cookies. The only sign Arte knows is rare time and sales time.”

“Well I am just saying Mini Moo, no eating.”

“I have no intentions of eating Moo. Thanks! I will be back before you know it!. BYE!”

Mini Moo rushes out the door to the Curio Shop, carrying his picture and sneezing all the way. Moo grabbed some milk and cookies and just relaxed til Mini Moo returned.

Meanwhile, back at the Curio Shop.....

I really hope Arte likes it. Ok just breathe Mini Moo. You can do this. Remember he is very friendly and loves homemade items. Breathe. ACHHOOoo! Just open the door Mini Moo, you can do it. Okay, one last deep breathe and here goes nothing. Just as Mini Moo opened the door, he sneezed.

“ACHOOoooo!”
“Welcome to the Curio Shop Mini Moo, my place is your place.”
Mini Moo looked at Arte’s latest decorating and quickly ran up to the counter to hand him his picture. “Here this is for you. I made it.” And he ran out of the Curio Shop as fast as he could crying all the way home.

What did Mini Moo see? Will he ever stop sneezing? Did Arte forget to take a bath and that is why he ran out of there? Stay tuned for the next COWS and Moo’s Adventure to find out!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2010, 10:52 PM   #2
I'm Ashlyn (:
Webkinz :)

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: COWS and Moo's Adventures 10/19/10

Can't wait till the next one.
and those were some great masterpieces!!!
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 10-19-2010, 11:00 PM   #3
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Wonderful story and great pictures! now I'm dying of curiosity for the ending!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 10-19-2010, 11:27 PM   #4
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

Great story, COWS! I can't wait to see the ending, so many questions to be answered. LOL : )
Old 10-20-2010, 01:30 AM   #5

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

I hadn't seen these before. I am not sure how I missed them.

Mini Moo- How cute! I wish I had thought of that name for my cow.
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female
Old 10-20-2010, 04:49 AM   #6
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

Another wonderful Piece COWS!!! I can't wait to find out what happens at the end!!!
Old 10-20-2010, 05:23 AM   #7
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is a forum hero
AuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum hero

Donation Award 

Love the artwork!

Please hurry with the next installment...I can't bear to leave Mini Moo crying like that!
AuntMary57 is offline Female
Old 10-20-2010, 06:04 AM   #8
Babs1978

Babs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the rep
Babs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the rep

So cute, now you got me sitting on the edge of my seat..waiting..thanks so much..I love your story.
Babs is offline Female
Old 10-20-2010, 07:46 AM   #9
Gifted

FROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonder

great story can't wait for more
FROGPRINCESS27 is offline Female
Old 10-20-2010, 08:26 AM   #10
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Great story so far Cows!! Let Brownie know that those stalks would make great decorations for my Halloween front porch. I would love to trade some fresh vegetables for some of those corn stalks!!

Please tell Mini Moo to wash those hooves often. We do not want those germs to spread!!

I cannot wait to hear what is going on in the curio shop!! Is it haunted? did Arte run out of cookies? or deodorant!!
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
c3po, cows and moo's adventures, pawsome thread! -luree, small was here :], wi!