Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 02:25 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default COWS and Moo’s Adventures: 6/20/09

Click the image to open in full size.

“Moo, you need to stop pacing back and forth. Haven’t you heard the saying that a watched pot never boils?”

“But Brownie, I am not cooking, I am just waiting for the mail cow to come by, that’s all.”
“And at the rate you are pacing, there will be a long deep hole. We need to get you out of the house.”

“But what if the mail comes while we are gone Brownie? What if my letter from Bevo is in there?”

“If the mail comes while we are away, then you will have mail upon our return. If the mail cow has a letter for you, it will still be there waiting for you. It’s okay Moo, we can leave the house and enjoy what the day has to offer. “
“I can see what you are saying Brownie, but I am just anxious to hear from Bevo.”

“Yes I know Moo. Tell you what we can do to get your mind off of pacing...”

“What Brownie?”

“Moo, time for some bowling. I have been practicing at the bowling alley and have earned a free coupon for a free cola that we can cash in on. How does that sound?”
“Free cola, you say?”

“Free cola Moo, yes. Are you up for a couple of games?”
“Sounds like fun and you are right. I can’t pace all day hoping that today is the day that his letter arrives.”

“That’s what I like to hear Moo! How ‘bout we leave in 5 minutes? Is that good enough time for you to be ready?”
“Absolutely! I just need to brush my teeth and I will be ready to go.”

“Brownie I am so happy that you talked me into going bowling. Do you know how long it has been since I have been bowling?”

“Has it been awhile?”

“Last year, the Chik-Fil-A Bowling Tournament was the last time I have been bowling so well over a year. I hope I am not too rusty.”

“You’ll do fine Moo. A tournament? Should I be the one that is nervous? Are you that good?”
“No just an average bowler Brownie. Oh look, the parking lot is full. This should be lots of fun!”
“I think it will be Moo. “

“Okay need a bowling ball, not too heavy or not too light, let’s see how this one is....
OOOOUUUUCCCHHHH!”
“What’s wrong Moo? You okay?”

“I will be fine in just a minute Brownie. I just smashed my hoof between the rack and the ball, just give me a minute please.”

“No problem, I will go grab the free cola, do you have a preference? Root beer or cola?”

“Cola will be fine, thank you.”

“Sure thing.”

Man that hurt. Okay I can do this. Rub the hoof rub the hoof, okay feels a little better, let’s see if this ball is good or not. Not bad. I think it will work.

“Moo, ma cow, just for you I bought some nachos too since I know how much you love them.”

“Jalapenos too?”
“You know it! Is there any other way to eat them?”

“No, there isn’t. Thanks. I have us programmed in, you don’t mind if I go first do you?”

“Not at all. Go for it Moo.”

“Thanks.”

Moo grabs his bowling ball, eyes down the lane, lines up his arrows and knocks down 9 pins. When his ball returns and rolls again, he knocks down the last pin to get a spare.

“Whoa Moo! Look at you! A spare! What a way to start off this game.”

“Sorry Brownie, just trying to get into my rhythm again. Let me eat some more of these nachos and see if that helps.”
Laughing,”Sure thing Moo.”

Brownie grabs a bowling ball and just throws it down the lane. His hang nail got sort of stuck in the ball and made him cross the line and foul when he went to release the ball.

“It’s okay Brownie. We have 9 more rounds, innings or whatever they are called. You will make up for this rough inning.”

Laughing, “Moo, I think you have been watching too much baseball.”

“You do realize that the All Star Game is not far away right? It is in St Louis too and I am so excited.”
“Are you and Arte heading out there to watch it?”
“We are undecided currently. We know when the movie screen is coming available at the Curio Shop and we are trying to decide if we should watch it on that big screen or go to the game instead.”
“Oh that’s right Arte told you when the screen is coming. I can’t wait til...

We need a repairman on alley 24 please. I repeat we need a repairman on alley 24 please.

that isn’t that far away either. I can see your de-lima on your decision.”

“Yeah, that is why we are going back and forth on what to do. Oh my turn, save me some nachos please.”

Moo goes up and gets a strike

“WHOA! A strike! Look at you Moo. Is it the jalapenos that are the secret? I wish I could bowl like that.”

“Seriously Brownie, I normally don’t even break 100 when I bowl and strikes are a rarity at best for me. I have no idea about my good fortune, it must be the nachos or the free cola.”
Laughing, “Of course! The cola!”

They both started laughing hysterically and started rolling on the floor holding their stomachs laughing so hard.
“Excuse me, Moo?”
They still continued to laugh uncontrollably.
This time a little louder, “Excuse me, Moo?”

Moo stopped laughing and looked up. “Why yes I am. Are you...?” Moo’s mouth dropped to the floor.

~WHO stopped on by and recognized Moo? What made Moo’s mouth drop to the floor? What happened to the bowling game? Who finished the last nacho? Stay tuned for the next installment of COWS and Moo’s Adventures to find out ~
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 03:04 PM   #2
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: COWS and Moo’s Adventures: 6/20/09

What a cliff-hanger!

Ohh I wonder... what if.... is it possible?

Never underestimate the power of a free cola!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 03:42 PM   #3
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

i ♥ moo and brownie!
x pookie x is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 03:45 PM   #4
sammy578 is just really nicesammy578 is just really nice

teehee this is a very cute story.
keep on working hard on these things, COWS4YOU!

also, i really love your siggy. too cute. happy b-day (am i late?) xD

sammy
sammy578 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 12:32 PM   #5
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

( hmmm.....this sounds as though I need to hurry up and make some more
Kinz Cash! )
Another wonderful story! I can't wait for the next chapter!

Gingerly is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 03:30 PM   #6
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

How cute! I love it! I wonder who it could be? I love cliff-hangers. You definetly got me coming back soon for more!
wowewe is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 05:25 PM   #7
AleBettina
Webkinz :)

alebettina has a spectacular aura aboutalebettina has a spectacular aura about

Gotta get that- MOO MOO MOO
Awesome!!
alebettina is offline Female
Old 06-29-2009, 01:57 PM   #8
I'm just a

cyress10 is a glorious beacon of lightcyress10 is a glorious beacon of lightcyress10 is a glorious beacon of light

AWWWW... that's so cute!! I can't wait until I read the other ones!
Old 07-12-2009, 06:37 PM   #9
ow Can't Believe I'm

FriendlyUnicorn will become famous soon enough

Great job Cows
Can't wait for more
FriendlyUnicorn is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cows and moo's adventures