Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 09:12 PM   #1
onderwoman.
Webkinz :)

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

Lightbulb :::Cookies For Breakfast::: A story

CHAPTER ONE
Lonely

Hi, my names Rosey. Well, my full names Rose Cotton. But people call me Rosey for short. Ans this is my life.

Suddenly, I woke up in a warm place. It had quite annoying music. I looked around myself. I felt suddenly so lonely, because I was the only Domino Cat on the shelf. Then, a girl and a mom came in. The girl looked very unhappy, I was guessing because this was a clothing store, and she probably didn't like to go shopping for clothes.
After a half-an-hour, the girl came out of a dressing room, and went straight to the Webkinz shelf. She looked at all the Webkinz, and picked out an Irish Setter. About five minutes later, she put it back. Then, she looked at every single Webkinz. Then, looked straight at me. She stared for a few moments, then picked me up. She said the the mom, I want this one. So the mom went to the check out counter, and bought me. I was so happy, I could barely contain myself! They took me into this big car, then drove me to their house, I think that's what they call it at least. But after the girl and mom talked for a bit, she left me in the car, with a Tie-Dye Frog. We talked for a little bit, the Frog was very funny. I was too. After a while, the girl rushed outside, and took me inside the house. I looked around curiously as she carried me in. She took me upstairs, and to the computer. She said to me, 'Hello Rosey! My name is Zoe!'
I thought that name over and over. What a nice name, for both of us! I love my name already! Then, once at the computer, she ripped a tag off of me, and logged me on the computer. I was so happy to see myself on the computer, I almost jumped for joy! She fed me, and everything! I was so happy, just sooo happy! Then, she pet me on the head and said, 'I'm going to take good care of you, Rosey!' I actually found myself nodding a little! We began a strong, strong bond immediately!

Just tell me when you want me to write more! And I'll tell you when the next chapter is out!
And tell me if you want to wish Rosey a Happy Birthday too!
Rosey would like to say hi!
Thanks for reading!

CHAPTER TWO
Getting A House

That night, Zoe got up. I watched what she did. She began trying to make a sprinkles plant. Then, after a while of struggling to get the second teeny tiny bead on, she whispered, 'Nah, I'll do this tomorrow, when there's more light.' Then, she began moving Webkinz off one of the shelves. I took it that it was a Webkinz house. After it was all on her bed, she got up, and moved it to another shelf. Then, she took some of the other stuff from down on the other shelf, and moved it to the first one. It had a stove, bed, and an icebox. The icebox had all kinds of food in it, like ice cream, gingerbread cookies was sitting on top, and everything was just nice. Then, she put me up there, into the bed. 'Goodnight!' She said. I said goodnight back, in a way that is, were I make my voice into her mind. She seemed to understand. She lay down in her bed, and fell asleep.
I was thinking over all the things that happened that day, the loneliness, the happiness, and the frog. I tip-toed out of bed, and looked around the house. I had just begun to figure out, that my job in the Webkinz-World here, was a waitress! I loved to serve stuff too! This was the perfect job for me! I absolutely loved this new place for me! It was as much times better then it could get compared to my old shelf in the store. I wondered, if I were really a waitress, wouldn't I have tables? Then I realized, she can do it all tonight, she could finish tomorrow, and add the tables. Soon, I drifted off to sleep in the bed. The next morning, I got up very late. Probably around Twelve'O'Clock. I saw that on top of my restaurant, there was some little dangling circles, that were dangling from the ceiling. The were pretty much different colors, and quite shiny! I liked them very much! The next few hours, my restaurant was complete! Tables, and a desk! I loved my new home! I decided to take a nap now. I know I just woke up, but I was still tired. Before I went to sleep, I thought, 'Everything here is sooo beautiful...' Then slowly drifted off to sleep.

There! I finished the next Chapter!

Last edited by Smog; 03-14-2009 at 08:46 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Smog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 09:41 AM   #2
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Default Re: :::Roseys Life::: About my Domino Cat

This is good so far!
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 11:27 AM   #3
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

Thanks for reading!
Smog is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 11:33 AM   #4
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Your welcome
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 08:44 PM   #5
onderwoman.

Default Re: :::Roseys Life::: About a sweet Domino Cat!Your bound to like it!

Anyone else? Your making me feel like this is bad.

---------- Smog added 0 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

Please? Please Please?

---------- Smog added 36 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

OK. I'm starting to feel a little weird. Why is everyone reading everything else but not this? I'm not mad, just a LITTLE bit hurt.

---------- Smog added 32 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

Anyone?? I would appreciate it if someone read this!

---------- Smog added 176 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

OH COME ON!!! Anyone?

Last edited by Smog; 03-09-2009 at 08:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Smog is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 07:00 PM   #6
onderwoman.

Default Re: :::Cookies For Me:::

Aaannnyyyooonnneee?? ?? ??
Smog is offline Female
Closed