Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 04:56 PM   #1
amyjones7180
Webkinz :)

amyjones7180 is on a distinguished road

Red face Continuation!!! ~~~~~I start the story and its up to you to help it continue! ~~~~~

Heyyy everyone!!! Ok, so heres how this works. I am going to start off the story. Then your job is to continue it. If someone has already posted after this, and has continued the story, you have to continue after their post. So make sure you check the latest post and continue from there! Lets get started!

Here is the beginning of the story. Remember: This story can be as funny, crazy, happy, or sad as you want! Use your imagination!!!!

"Shh! I'm about to call!" said Amanda.
"Okay, okay. Now pretend you are a popular girl. Say something like, 'Hey, Stacy!! What's up girl?'" I said. "Oh and put it on speaker phone!"
Amanda and Amelia were prank calling one of their friends, Meagan.
*Ring ring* *Ring ring*
"Hello?" answered Meagan.

So what happens next? Use your imagination!!
amyjones7180 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 08:10 PM   #2
Whoviancoffeelover

Fairmaidenbmt defies all odds
Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

Default Re: Continuation!!! ~~~~~I start the story and its up to you to help it continue! ~~~~~

"Hey girlfriend, this is Kiki Jones calling about like your lost monkey." Amanda says trying not to giggle.
"What?"
"I said THIS IS KIKI JONES CALLING ABOUT LIKE YOUR LOST MONKEY!"
"I don't have a monkey.'
"Like of course you don't girlfriend! That's like because you lost it!"
"Well I didn't have one before!"
"Girl like listen to me. It had like a collar with your like number on it."
"WHAT?!?!"
"You must be like hard of hearing Stace. Girl you like need a hearing aid."
"This is Meagan. I can hear fine and I DON'T AND NEVER HAD A MONKEY!"
"Of course you like did. So when do you like want me to drop it like off at your house girlfriend?"
"I don't own a monkey! Call somebody else!"
**Beep** **Beep** **Beep**
Amanda and Amelia burst out laughing and went down stairs to see if their popcorn was done... "Girls. Amanda's mom called. "I-
Fairmaidenbmt is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 11:07 PM   #3
amyjones7180

amyjones7180 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Continuation!!! ~~~~~I start the story and its up to you to help it continue! ~~~~~

Great start!!! What happens next? Anybody?
amyjones7180 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2009, 01:33 PM   #4
Call Me Sarah!

millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!

"I just received a phone call a few minutes ago that Amelia's mom will let her sleepover!"
"YES!" The girls cried in unison
Amanda pulled out the phone book
"who to call next" Amanda said laughing
"what about Katie?" Amelia suggested
"NO MORE prank calling girls, I told you to stop, how about we go to the mall instead?" Amanda's mom said
"YAY!" the girls cried in unison,, again
"woe" Amanda said
"I know" said Amelia
"You to go get ready" Amanda's mom said. the two girls got up and went upstairs to Amanda's room. The got out a makeup kit and went into the bathroom to use the mirror.
millie12378956 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2009, 02:12 PM   #5
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tell
momwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tell

I'm sorry, role playing threads must be approved & must be posted in the role playing section. Please see the rules in the role playing section. Thanks
momwhoplays is offline Female
Closed