Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2009, 07:40 PM   #1
x0 maddddddx3

Default Confessions of a 13 year old Liar~ a book by me!

haha this is my story i wrote for english. (the story of my life) haha [: i got an A on the 1st chapter so i will write more and share it with you also. [: i will post more every day. ok?

Confession's of a 13-year-old Liar

chapter 1

"Here you go Miss Thurston" said my math teacher as she dropped my test on my desk. The test said nothing on it. I was relieved she didn't tell me to say after class. Maybe I didn't fail I thought to myself. "See me after class Alexa" Mrs. Saidens said to me. She seem very serious. Geat, another failure. I am going to flunk math this quater. This is going to stink.

After class i stopped at Mrs. Saiden's desk. I noticed how ugly she looked. She looked like a bug. I wanted to smush her, but it looked like someone already did. "Alexa, I wanted to see you regarding your grades. I see you have done very poorly on the last 2 tests but after this test i find there being hope for you to pass my class if you pass the next 2 tests" She said. I was so relieved. "Thanks SOOO much Mrs.Saidens, your the coolest teacher ever!" i replied. (ok i know that was such a big lie on so many levels, but i had to do it)

After I escaped class I was so happy. They day had started for me finally. "Lexiiiiiiiiiiii" I heard someone scream. I looked and saw a little peite girl running towards to me. I knew it was Maddy. Maddy was so adorable. She was always happy and giggly. As maddy is hugging me, I feel my phone vibrating. It was Fran.

sk8rboi 103: heyyy. where r u? i been lookin all ova.

"OH EM GEE" Maddy screeched! " Its fran! I heard he is in to you. Are you into him? Cause I could tottaly set you up" My heart jumped. I have had this major crush of Fran since for 2 months now, but I didn't want to say anything cause we have been friends since 6th grade. I didn't know what to say to either one of them.

Chapter 2

"DO YOU? DO YOU? DO YOU?" maddy was all up in my face. It is not like I don't like her but she can be a little overly happy and peppy sometimes. "uhhhhh.." i could barely speak. I must of been dreaming. I had to clue what to say. "I have never thought of us being more than friends" I know that was another huge lie because in all my notebooks i have doodled LT + FP in hearts. And I have always pictued myself as his current girlfriend. Phone was buzzing again.

sk8r boi103: r u there? meet me by the bench in the courtyard in 3 minutes. I have 2 tell u something.

crazi gurlx3: k. c u then.

chapter 3

"O EHM GEE!!!!!" Maddy screeched. "We have 3 minutes to get you ready!" She whipped out her purse and starts applying make up to my face. 1 minute later I was gorgeous! My skin was flawless and my eyes were perfectly lined with dark black eyeliner and black eye shadow. It looked perfect against my wet dirty blonde curls.

"Maddy!! Your a saint!!!!! I love it! I hope Fran does too!" I was sooo happy. It was soo perfect.
"Lex, you better rush to the courtyard, you only have a minute" Maddy warned
"Kayyy! Byeee! Thanks SOO much!" I replied

I ran to the courtyard. I had 30 seconds to spare. So I slowly walked towards him. He looked truely amazing. He was wearing a gray DC sweatshirt, jeans, and DC sneakers. When I got to the bown bench I looked into this big bown eyes. Then he leaned towards me.

to be continued. [: please give me feedback.

Last edited by x0 maddddddx3; 02-16-2009 at 11:25 AM.. Reason: new chapter
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2009, 07:44 PM   #2
twinkler4444
Webkinz :)

DukeDakota is a name known to allDukeDakota is a name known to allDukeDakota is a name known to all

Default Re: Confessions of a 13 year old Liar~ a book by me!

Nice I loved it! Keep on writing! BTW congrats on the A in english!!!!
DukeDakota is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 07:49 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
Stitch626az is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow! That was awesome! Great job!
Stitch626az is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 12:19 PM   #4
x0 maddddddx3

View Post Originally Posted by DukeDakota
Nice I loved it! Keep on writing! BTW congrats on the A in english!!!!
thanks. if i didn't get that A i prob would of failed. lol [:

---------- x0 maddddddx3 added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Stitch626az
Wow! That was awesome! Great job!
thanks. [:

---------- x0 maddddddx3 added 987 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

i put up a new chapter for you. [:

Last edited by x0 maddddddx3; 02-16-2009 at 12:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-16-2009, 01:47 PM   #5
I want to be GT not
Banned
sali101 has a spectacular aura about

more!!!! >_<
sali101 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 02:44 PM   #6
x0 maddddddx3

View Post Originally Posted by sali101
more!!!! >_<
yay another fan! [: thanks
Closed