Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2008, 11:04 PM   #1
Flargaboofsuchdaf
Webkinz :)

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

Default Cleo~ The other webkinz. << This is a sequal to my " Cleo~The Boy Webkinz Lion"

Cleo~~ The Other Webkinz

By:xSophiexx16

Cleo is back and with a new webkinz, Charlie.Cleo learned from Plumpy that you can break up from your webkinz account and leave… Forever.

Cleo is now losing all of the attention and isnt even fed anymore!

What will Cleo do?

Make up or Break up?

Now the Story Starts:

Cleo was playing with his owner when she stopped playing and went to a new place, Ms.Birdys adoption center. It was weird. She wasn't logged out but she wasn't with him… He was very confused. When she came back there was a new room!

He walked over to the new room and found another webkinz! He was surprised! As soon as He saw the webkinz for just a second he was taken back to his room and put to sleep. He suddenly knew what was happening! She was playing on the other webkinz!

"How could she? How how could she?", Thought Cleo, "I've never done anything bad to her!". So he climbed up to "My Pets" and then he got out his Long rope he got from Dex Danger and flung it op onto the corner of the my pets tab! He swung to the top and jumped into the new pet. Apparently the new pets name was "Charlie".

When he jumped in he landed right next by Charlie. Charlie was just a statue right now though because he was really in the arcade with his owner. So he looked around Charlies room. It was so more stylish than his and it had more rare items! His owner took out the only exclusive in cleos room and put it in Charlies room! Cleo was very upset about this.

He went up to the "My pets" section again. He went to Charlies Pet section and balanced to make sure he didn't fall into another portal. He went to his happiness and pulled very hard so it went all the way down. Then he did the same for his hunger and health. That meant Charlie couldn't be in the arcade! So then she would have to choose Cleo! So Cleo jumped right back into his spot!

Cleo played with his owner for a bit but he was starting to feel guilty, so his happiness went down my 20%. Then I guess his oqner got fed up with the "glitches" and logged out. Cleo went into Charlies room and said Sorry and explained the whole thing. Cleo bought some food for Charlie and took him to Dr.Quacks.

Cleo then asked, " Want to make a hang out room for us, Charlie?".

Charlie smiled and said, "That would be fun! Yes please!" so Cleo and Charlie made a hang out! It was the best hangout ever and they always went there!They also met Plumpy,Dex, Fluffington, and Chef Gazpacho in the W-Shop.

Chef Gazpacho gave them 2 Chef outfits, Plumpy gave them a Plumpy hairdresser, Dex gave them a Dex Dangerous Space Fighter, and Fluffignton gave them a million kinzcash!

Cleo and Charlie became best friends; In fact… Charlie now is in almost every Cleo story now [IMG]http://www.***************.com/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/IMG]

Last edited by xSophiexx16; 07-20-2008 at 11:06 PM..
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2008, 08:52 AM   #2
Call me Maddy

7101mk will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Cleo~ The other webkinz. << This is a sequal to my " Cleo~The Boy Webkinz Lion"

Cute! But is that the whole thing?
7101mk is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 01:51 PM   #3
i met adam! hehe YAY
Gifted

tucker02 is a glorious beacon of lighttucker02 is a glorious beacon of lighttucker02 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Cleo~ The other webkinz. << This is a sequal to my " Cleo~The Boy Webkinz Lion"

CUTE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tucker02 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 08:18 PM   #4
My doctor is a

missy44 is on a distinguished road

nice! i really liked it.
missy44 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 08:19 PM   #5
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

cool story!
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 08:08 AM   #6
huffs
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

Very cute!
But is that the end?
Already?
Miafire is offline Male
Old 07-22-2008, 02:22 PM   #7

Ben2008 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool pretty good.
Ben2008 is offline Male
Old 07-22-2008, 10:57 PM   #8
Flargaboofsuchdaf

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

Thanks everbody!!!!!!!!

I can add more I've been making VERY short stories. I'm working on my first chapter book now.
Old 07-23-2008, 03:55 PM   #9
Call me Maddy

7101mk will become famous soon enough

Wow! That's awesome!!!
7101mk is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 04:00 PM   #10
Flargaboofsuchdaf

Thanks! *messagetooshort*
Closed