Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2009, 07:46 AM   #1
Call me Gabbee
Webkinz :)

idance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to all

Default Christmas in Kinzville: an original picture play inspired by Bindidog

Welcome to Christmas in Kinzville an original play. Sit down in you fuzzy slippers and robe to enjoy this new holdiay classic. Get some hot chocolate and cookies too because it's going to be a long and snowy night!

This story was approved.

Our story takes place at Janie's house which is located in Kinzville.

Click the image to open in full size.

It was Christmas Eve and Janie was supposed to be sleeping. She couldn’t stop thinking about Santa. All the big kids on the bus told her that Santa wasn’t real. They made fun of her every day. How do reindeer fly with out wings? How does Santa cross the whole world in one night? She didn’t know the answers to these questions. Janie didn’t even know if she believed in Santa anymore.

Janie got up out of bed to get a drink of water. As she was crossing the room she noticed a snow globe.

Janie looked into the snow globe. What wonders could it hold? Soon she was whisked away into a world beyond her dreams!

Suddenly, Janie found herself in a magical Winter Wonderland.

It then started to snow!

When Janie looked at the snow she realized that it was getting bigger. Soon, the snow was bigger that her!

The snowflakes danced around her with glee!

She even saw an icicle go by!

As soon as the snowflakes and the icicles had come, they left. She loved the performance, but now she was lonely.

Then, Janie looked into the distance. What did she see but a snowman riding along in a sleigh with 2 little girls at his side. They were so friendly!

Janie and her new friends danced around and had a great time!

Last edited by idance510; 12-23-2009 at 09:20 AM..
idance510 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2009, 08:11 AM   #2
Call me Gabbee

idance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to all

Default Re: Christmas in Kinzville: an original picture play inspired by Bindidog

Soon, the snowman said that he had to leave because he had to check on his brother Frosty, who had a bad cold. The little girls said that they could stay a while longer, so Janie and her newfound friends went off in search of a new adventure!

It was extremely cold outside. Janie and her friends decided to go inside to warm up. They went into a shop that looked cozy. When they entered there were tons of toys in the store. It was obviously a toy store, but the toys were huge! The girls stared at them with aw. Then, a man came out from behind the counter.

“Hello, what toys are you looking for on this wonderful Christmas Eve?” he said.
“Do you have any Barbie dolls or some of those new Zhu Zhu hamsters?” Janie and her friends asked.
“No, I don’t have any of those things. My toys are much more magical. If you promise not to tell I can show you.”
The girls promised not tell ever in their whole lives.

Suddenly, the toyshop owner said some magic words and all the toys came to life! Janie’s friends ran away with fright but Janie wasn’t afraid. She liked the toys! The jester was funny and the dolls were like puppets! Janie even got a wink from a cowboy figure.

She felt like she could dance the whole night away but soon the toys went back to their places and froze. All her friends had disappeared and the toy shop owner had also frozen so Janie went on in search of a new adventure.

As Janie was walking along the path, she noticed some flowers. They looked very cold and she wanted to help them. Janie saw a building in the distance and decided to take them there.
When Janie entered the shop, there were many beautiful flowers. The colors just popped they were so bright! Janie placed the flowers down and walked around.

Suddenly the flowers started to grow, and grow, and grow! Soon, the flowers became very large.

They danced around her so very gracefully. A pink flower even danced with her!

Soon the flowers dance away and all was quite. Janie decided to go explore another part of this wonderful, and magical world.

Janie was very hungry and decided to stop at a tavern for a bight to eat. Most taverns would be closed on Christmas Eve but she was able to find one that was open. When Janie entered the tavern a man came and sat her at a table.

Last edited by idance510; 12-23-2009 at 09:24 AM..
Old 12-23-2009, 08:26 AM   #3
Call me Gabbee

Default Re: Christmas in Kinzville: an original picture play inspired by Bindidog

She sat at the table and enjoyed some very yummy food!

Then, Janie called the waiter over to ask if she had to pay the bill.
“Why would you pay the bill now?” he said. “You have forgotten the very best part, Dessert!” The waiter brought her dessert and then said “And now for a little entertainment!”

Soon waiters were dancing all around her. She even jumped up to dance with them.

Then the waiters left and all of Janie’s dessert was devoured. She paid the waiter and went on her way.

As Janie was walking along, she started to get very tired. Janie decided to stop walking and rest in a building for a minute. When she walked in, Janie smelt cookies and candy.
Then, a plump woman appeared.

Would you like to try some Bimbo butterscotch? She asked.
Janie was very full from her last meal.
“ Would you like some Jitter beans or some Fudgy Fudge balls? Ms. Sugar asked.
Once again Janie declined the offer.
“Well, I know what you want. You want some of my toot sweets!”
Suddenly giant candies came out. They danced around and played. They were very mischievous and silly little things.

Soon the toot sweets disappeared.
“Well, I think I added too much sugar to that mix!” Ms. Sugar replied!!!
Ms. Sugar gave Janie a cookie and wished her a merry Christmas. Janie was off to find her way home.
Old 12-23-2009, 09:00 AM   #4
Call me Gabbee

It was very cold outside. Janie wanted to go snuggle in her bed and dream of dancing sugarplums. As she walked in the snow she saw some carolers. There harmonious singing lifted her spirit. She even sang note or two. Soon, Janie dropped a penny in each of their hands and kept walking. She had to find a way home.

As Janie walked ahead she heard a ho, ho, ho. Janie started to run with happiness. Could Santa really be around the corner?
Finally, when Janie looked she saw Santa and one of his reindeer. Janie was so happy, Santa did exist! She jumped up and down with excitement.

Santa told Janie to always believe in her heart. He said that it was Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air, and she sure had a lot of Christmas in her heart because it was everywhere! Santa gave Janie a big hug and told her to go spread the spirit of the season. With some glitter and a ho,ho,ho Janie was soaring back to her bedroom.

It was Christmas morning and Janie had just woken up. Last night had seemed like a dream but she knew that it was real. Janie went down stairs to see if Santa had left any presents. Her parents and her brother were all ready opening their presents. Everyone got a really special gift. Janie got the magical snow globe! It was truly the most magical Christmas ever!

THE END
AN ORIGINAL IDANCE510 PRODUCTION

Don't go away, come and read the credits!

Thank you everyone who helped me put this play together. I couldn't have done it without you.

Last edited by idance510; 12-23-2009 at 11:54 AM..
Old 12-23-2009, 10:03 AM   #5
TTG

TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence
TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence

Wow iDance! I really enjoyed this. Thank you (and your team) for sharing this. Great job
TTG is offline Female
Old 12-23-2009, 10:15 AM   #6
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Absolutely adorable! You did a beautiful job!
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 12-23-2009, 10:37 AM   #7
like a G6 :]

rockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

VERY NICE! I loved it. Definitely the best play of the season. ENCORE!
rockstar9527 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2009, 11:09 AM   #8
Call me Gabbee

View Post Originally Posted by rockstar9527
VERY NICE! I loved it. Definitely the best play of the season. ENCORE!
Thanks, but I don't know how to do an encore of a play. I will be making more plays in the future though!
Old 12-23-2009, 11:29 AM   #9
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

Well written, great pictures, wonderful acting! And it's not Christmas yet! You did great!
You started, recruited, wrote, organized and finished! *whew*
A job well done!!!
Merry Christmas Eve, Eve
home50 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2009, 12:00 PM   #10
He belongs w/ Me!
madgirl8097 will become famous soon enough

loved it! nicely done!
very creative, too.
Merry Christmas!
Closed

Tags
heybabygirl was here, rockstar luvd this!