Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2009, 12:11 AM   #1
riting is betta than
Webkinz :)

kirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud of

Smile Christian writers talk!

Are you a Christian and a writer? Even if you don't put your faith in your book? Here you can talk to other Christian writers, and maybe a little advice if you're trying to put your faith in your book, whether you want it to be unnoticeable to most people, an allegory, or even have some of your characters be Christian. Come and talk! Encourage one another and talk about Christianity and writing!

Please fill this out.

user name:
favorite book/books:
your story/stories:
on or off WI:

I'm just going to do a members section, not their books at this point. Everyone, please let me know if you're on here! I'll add ya'll as Ya'll join and I see you on the thread too. (Yes, I say "Ya'll" )

Our Awesome Members:
Kirsten1995
Harrypotterfreakazoid
Gypsy
Snicklefritz096
Purpleperson13
Sunshine_girl
Gylfie
Imabadfairy
Lissyrose
Lilhorselover

Last edited by kirsten1995; 04-26-2009 at 07:09 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2009, 08:23 AM   #2
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

Default Re: Christian writers talk!

user name: Gypsy
favorite book/books: Too many to name.
your book/books: I wouldn't say I have any books, but I have plenty of stories. Two that particularly come to mind that are relevant for this thread are called All the People and Thank You.
on or off WI: Both off. All the People is a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory fan fiction story posted on Fanfiction.net. Thank You is something that I thought up on my own and is on FictionPress.com.
Gypsy is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 10:06 AM   #3
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

user name: Foreign
favorite book/books: The Moor Child, Harry Potter, Warriors, ect.
your book/books: I haven't wrote books, but I have written stories, many of them, because I think it helps to practice 'getting into character' and it lets you show people the things that you can see in your imagination.
on or off WI: off
Old 01-10-2009, 10:37 AM   #4
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

I am a christian my favorite book on WI is I Was A Fifth Grade Vampiress. MY favorite real life books are twilight,marley and me,the babysitters cluband my sister the vampire
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 10:06 PM   #5
riting is betta than

kirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud of

hey guys! great you joined!! how are ya'll?
Old 01-11-2009, 11:45 AM   #6
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

I am pretty good
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 02:37 PM   #7
riting is betta than

cool! whats up?
Old 01-11-2009, 03:39 PM   #8
I <3 my

purpleperson13 is a splendid one to beholdpurpleperson13 is a splendid one to beholdpurpleperson13 is a splendid one to beholdpurpleperson13 is a splendid one to behold

Username:purpleperson13
Favorite books: idk there are too many!
My books: They are mostly just stories. They don't have titles either lol!
On or Off WI: Off WI

Last edited by purpleperson13; 01-11-2009 at 03:43 PM..
purpleperson13 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 03:42 PM   #9
riting is betta than

ello! can you tell me the name od your books/stories so i can add them to the "off WI" list? great you joined!
Old 01-11-2009, 03:45 PM   #10
I <3 my

purpleperson13 is a splendid one to beholdpurpleperson13 is a splendid one to beholdpurpleperson13 is a splendid one to beholdpurpleperson13 is a splendid one to behold

How is everyone?

---------- purpleperson13 added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

Oh they don't really have titles. That is my main weakness in writing! Figuring out titles haha!

---------- purpleperson13 added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

By the way I think that this is a great idea for a thread!

Last edited by purpleperson13; 01-11-2009 at 03:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
purpleperson13 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1st tag by yingxi, christan writers. :-), christians rox, i <3 god and writing!, i is a proud jesus freak!, label me a jesus freak!, proud christian ova here, wwjd