Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 09:03 AM   #1
House Of Night :)
Webkinz :)

2pixi has a spectacular aura about

Default 2pixi's Story Shop You name the characters I write the story

Hi! This i 2pixi's Story Shop. You give me the characters and the plot. I make the story. Just fill out the form below. Please allow at least 3 days for me to write it. PLEASE DO NOT PM ME OR POSTING FOR ME TO HURRY UP. I am going as fast as I can.

Form:
How many Characters:
Names?:
Where you want it to take place:
Short story or Long:
Theme:
When you want it by:

Example form
Howmany characters: 3
Names?: Luci, Eli, and Sali
Where: Shopping Mall
Short story or long: short
Theme: shopping and talking
When: March 15

---------- 2pixi added 111 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

I do all stories. And give me at least 1day to respond to your request.

---------- 2pixi added 956 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

Here is an Example short story.

characters:2
Names: none
Where: forest
short story or long: short
Theme: nothing
When now

I was walking in the forest with my friend Micki. i started a conversation with" Micki do fairries exist?" "Of course they do Isi! Why wouldn't they? They make the wind blow, The trees move in the wind, and they make our bodies function properly. Why would you ask such a silly question?" said Micki completeley delighted that Isi had asked the question. " My mom said that she didn't believe in faireis because she never saw them." said Isi. " Well just because someone has never seen something doesn't mean it isn't there." replied Micki getting madder at Isi mom every second. " i mean I know! Your right, I shouldn't listen to my mom. I still believe faires exsist." said Isi delighted that she had solved here problem. "Isi! Look! Ther's a fairy now!" Mick screamed. "Wow, they are beautiful!" replied Isi. Then as the fairy comes over he says" I will give you 1 wish if you never return here or never tell anyone about this place." " Micki said" I would like to see fairies forever!" "So would I!" cried Isi. " Thou has gotten thy wish." then he zoomed away. " They returned home and went to sleep but the next day they went to the forest again. They didn't talk until they got there when suddenly Micki said" Mhhmhhh. Mhmmmh! Mhhhmhmmh!MMMHMMMH!" " What's wrong dear child? " asked the same elf from yesterday. "You glued her mouth shut!" screamed Isi in horror. "I did no such think she can talk but only here about fairies." Micki suddenly said " I would never talk about fairies with anyone exept Isi!" " Then you make speak freely now." and with that he rushed away. "Let's go home, I've had enough fairy stuff for today." Micki said opening and closing her mouth glad she could talk again. "Ok. My mom is fixing popcorn, and candy for the movie party!" Isi cried with delight. " Great!" replied Micki. And only Isi returned to the forest after that.

Post what oyu think please!

I do all story types, but this one just poped into my head!

---------- 2pixi added 250 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Please post! I would love to write a nother storyQ1

Last edited by 2pixi; 03-11-2009 at 09:03 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
2pixi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Closed