Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2009, 04:55 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Hotmonkey is on a distinguished road

Default Cause Mandy Always Knows *CHAPTER 6 UP!*

Cause Mandy Always Knows

Chapter 1
“So what do you say?” I sat there stunned. One of my best friends just told me he was in love with me. I looked down at my hands, and took a deep breath. “Well. Kev, I don't know how to say this, but I think you’re a little too old for me. I really think we should stay friends. It’s better that way.” I slowly let my breath out. Yeah, that was good…. Aw man. He looks hurt. I feel so bad! “Kev,” I started, but he interrupted me. “It’s okay. I get it, I was out of line.” He got up and walked out of the kitchen and into his room, and I think I heard the faint slamming of the door. His brother walked in, “Hey! What’s up?” I picked up my neon green tote bag from the floor next to my chair. “Um, I gotta go. See you later.” And I walked out the front door, wanting to slam it myself.

Chapter 2
I came home and tore through the house to get up to my room. “Mandy!?” My mom called from the hallway. I decided not to answer. I got my laptop out from under my bed and turned it on. The ancient thing buzzed to life. I clicked the little icon with the ‘e’ for Internet Explorer, and typed in the box www.my.space.com, and waited for my slow computer to show the homepage. I logged in, and looked at my new messages. 103! Wow. A few more than usual! This should bring up my mood. I clicked on the first. It said, ‘MANDY!! You are so lucky that you have the boys as your friends!! I wish I could be you!’ I giggled and rolled my eyes. She obviously didn’t know what just happened. The other ancient thing next to me, my cell phone, blared ‘Mandy’ by the Jonas Brothers, I answered it. “’Ello?” The voice on the other side yelled back at me. “MANDY VAN DUYNE!! YOU GET YOUR B.UTT OVER TO MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!” And that was Nick.

Chapter 3
Before I could even open the door, someone opened it for me, “Mandy!” I looked down. “Hey Frank! Where’s your brother?” He rolled his big brown eyes, the exact same ones as his brothers. “Mandy! I’m not a kid! Geez.” I laughed and walked into the house. It had changed a lot since the Jonas’s moved out, they had still owned the house, but they never visited. It was a lot…. Cleaner. I walked through the house, careful to check all the rooms before walking in. Did not want to come face to face with Kev right now. Awkward. “Nick!” I yelled, but instead, Joseph came. “Hey Mands!” My heart skipped a beat. You could say I still had a crush on my ex-boyfriend. “Hey Joe! Where’s Nick?” Joe smiled, “Kev’s in the kitchen. In case you were wondering.” “Thanks!” I yelled while running downstairs into the basement. When I saw who was down their, I screamed like a fan girl.

Chapter 4
“AHHHHHHHHHHH!” Nick looked up from his blank sheet of music he had been trying to fill in. “God. Do you have to do that?” I walked up and turned his head to the side, “God. Do you see who’s sitting next to you?” I paused, “HONOR SOCIETY!!!!!” Nick nodded, “We were trying to write a song. Do you want to help, or continue to drool?” I blushed, “Andrew Lee!” He smiled, “Hey.” God. Me and my rock star crushes. “You guys have such great music! I mean, I love ‘Meet U In The Dark’! And,” “Mandy,” Nick interrupted, He tapped his sheet music with his pen, “Music?” He pointed towards the stairs, “Or leave?” I sat down next to him. “I’ll be good."

Chapter 5

“How about….” I chewed on my pencil. “I’m in love with you too, I’m always thinkin’ of you?” “Finally!” Nick threw his hands up in the air. “You’ve spent the last hour staring at Andrew and now you finally come up with something good! Thank god.” I blushed. “Embarrass me enough yet today Nicholas?” He opened his mouth to say something, but then decided to stuff his face with a bunch of BBQ potato chips. “And you think that works?” I asked, “Cause your still gonna answer that question.” Michael
Bruno stood up. “Um… I think it’s time to go,” He said as he started up the stairs. Jason and Alexander waved, but Andrew gave me a hug! “See you later.” He said and winked. I sighed and sat down, on the well worn, but comfortable dark red couch, while Nick tried to sneak up the stairs after the band. “NICK!” I yelled, and he turned around. “YOUR NOT OFF THE HOOK!” He waved and ran the last 5 steps.

Chapter 6
I sat there thinking for a second, then I ran upstairs after him, and hugged him from behind. “Nick!” I cried, “I just had another stroke of brilliance!”
“First of all, get off of me.” I unwrapped my arms from his body. “And second of all,” He continued, “Two strokes of brilliance in one day? Don’t hurt yourself Mands.”
“Ha. Ha.” I pretended to laugh. “But, you are going to….” I paused for dramatic effect, “Set me up with Andrew!” I practically screeched. “Uh….No.” Nick said as he walked in the kitchen, opened the fridge, and surveyed the inside. I groaned, “Ugh! Why!?” He took a sip of a Diet Coke, “First of all, my brothers like, totally in love with you,” I blushed, stole Nick’s Diet Coke, and chugged. If he could do it with barbecue chips, I could do it with his Diet Coke. “And,” He continued with disgust, “I am not your matchmaker! They have online dating services for that!” I made a face, “I do not need an online dating service! I need a best friend who will set me up with someone!”
“Get Frankie, he’s a good wingman.”
“Ugh!” I threw my hands up, “You are impossible! What can I possibly do so that you will do this for me?”
He thought for a minute then said, “Go on a date with Kev.”
“No.”
“Do you want Andrew?”
“Yes.”
“Then go on a date with Kev.”
“No.”
“Go on a date with Kev.”
“No.”
“Go on a date with Kev.”
“NO!”
“Go on a date with Kev.”
“FINE! God! Frankie’s more mature than you sometimes!”
He gave me a satisfied smile, and then went off to tell his brother the ‘Good News’. And trust me; I got out of there as soon as I could.

PM list
sweettee11
dancingwriter96
Anna(:
pup678
Bears

Last edited by Hotmonkey; 03-08-2009 at 11:24 AM..
Hotmonkey is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2009, 05:11 PM   #2
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Cause Mandy Always Knows

Woot! Nice job, alyssa! Keep it coming!
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2009, 05:11 PM   #3

Yay! Thanks Lissy!
Old 02-06-2009, 05:12 PM   #4
Never too late

sunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant future

OMJ it's spectacular!!
sunshine_girl is offline Female
Old 02-06-2009, 05:19 PM   #5

I love you two!
Old 02-06-2009, 05:25 PM   #6
Call me Bacon!

WeBkiNz_rox_929 is a jewel in the roughWeBkiNz_rox_929 is a jewel in the rough

OMJ! This is so cool! YAAY JONAS BROTHERS!!!!!
WeBkiNz_rox_929 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2009, 05:26 PM   #7
MelloXAki

unimist58999 is on a distinguished road

wow thats good so far!!!!
unimist58999 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2009, 05:56 PM   #8

Thanks! I'll write more soon!
Old 02-07-2009, 03:57 PM   #9
RAWR! I'm a

Princess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant future

Wow its great so far! Post more soon!
Princess98474 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 04:23 PM   #10

Default Re: Cause Mandy Always Knows *CHAPTER 2 UP!*

Chapter 2 is up!
Closed