Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2011, 01:57 PM   #1
Gifted

purplesquiggle knows the way

Default Casting call for my new play, National Treasure! We need lots of people so stop by and sign up, but only if you are committed because it is going to take a lot of work! ONLY A FEW PARTS LEFT! HURRY TO SIGN UP!

Hi, my name is Squiggle and I am going to be the director of "National Treasure, Webkinz Style". I am very excited about this and I hope you are too! We need lots of people, so if you are truly dedicated, sign up! The webkinz version won't exactly be like the real thing, because I have to change the gun scenes, but it is going to be spectacular! There is not much dress code, but that will be talked about later. When we do start, we will use this thread to talk about when and where we will meet, who needs to show up, and what color zone we will be in. So now, let's see what is open!

MAIN PARTS

Benjamin Franklin Gates: TAKEN by purplesquiggle with Sequoyah
Riley: TAKEN by copycat123 with Hedwig
Abigail Chase: TAKEN by hpharrypotterhp with Princess
Patrick Gates (Ben's father): TAKEN by Rainbowsherbert with Tenaya
Ian (bad guy):TAKEN by 11bloom 11 with (schnauzer)
FBI guy: TAKEN with webgirl4107 with (border collie)

MINOR PARTS

Ben as a child: TAKEN by Rainbowsherbert with Snickers
FBI female assistant: TAKEN by CalleyCo with Bongo
FBI male assistant: TAKEN by CalleyCo with Bamboozled
Ben's grandfather: TAKEN by Chocolate Bar with Heelix
Bad guy #1: TAKEN by WolvesRGr8t with (lava dragon)
Bad guy #2: TAKEN by Minku with Drago
Bad guy #3: TAKEN by webkinzonfire8 with Blaze

EXTRAS

There are tons of extra parts that only show up for a minute or all the people in big crowd scenes. Lots to choose from! I will just give a few brief characters and then right all the group scenes we need people for.

Minors

Tour guide lady at the liberty bell: TAKEN by Chocolate Bar with Dot
Deli lady: TAKEN by Koodo with Susie
Kid that gets letters for Riley: TAKEN by webbieluver with Fonzie
Maintenance man at church: OPEN
Abigail's secretary: TAKEN by Catlover with (b/w cat)
Store clerk at clothes store: TAKEN by Chocolate Bar with Milky Way
Store clerk at Washington museum: TAKEN by Chocolate Bar with Demi

Crowd scenes

People for FBI and police scenes
- HP with Black or White
-HP with Alaska
-HP with America
-Minkur with Drago
People wondering around looking at documents in Philadelphia and Washington (this also includes needing a large school group of lilkinz)
- webbieluver with Fonzie
-Rainbowsherbert with Amanda
-Chocolate Bar with (?)
-WolveRGr8t with (?)
People for party and gala scene
-Rainbowsherbert with Lauren
-WolvesRGr8t with (?)
- Chocolate Bar with (?)
-webbieluver with Chocolate
-Polkatdot54 with Jake
People wandering around towns and the grocery store
-Chocolate Bar with (?)
-WolvesRGr8t with (?)
-Minku with (arctic fox)
People on the USS Intrepid in New York
-Chocolate Bar with (?)
-Minku with (arctic fox)

WOW! I told you we needed a lot of people! Sometimes, you can have more than one part, depending on which parts you want. Sign up soon! And please BE COMMITTED if you sign up! The worst thing that could happen is you sign up but then never show up for shooting!

Last edited by purplesquiggle; 01-13-2011 at 09:36 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2011, 02:05 PM   #2
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

Default Re: Casting call for my new play, National Treasure! We need lots of people so stop by and sign up, but only if you are committed because it is going to take a lot of work!

Can my Signature Calico be the FBI Female Assistant, and my Signature Panda the FBI Male Assistant? Thanks.

Last edited by CalleyCo; 01-01-2011 at 02:09 PM..
CalleyCo is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 02:07 PM   #3
Gifted

Default Re: Casting call for my new play, National Treasure! We need lots of people so stop by and sign up, but only if you are committed because it is going to take a lot of work!

Only if they are on different accounts because they appear in the same scenes together.
Old 01-01-2011, 02:10 PM   #4
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

I changed it to my Signature Calico. Do you need their names? If so, the Panda is Bamboozled and the cat is Bongo.
CalleyCo is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 02:11 PM   #5
Gifted

OK GREAT! Two different accounts means you can have both parts! I can't wait to see them when we get started! But we still need tons more people!
Old 01-01-2011, 03:15 PM   #6
Everybodyy
Webkinz :)

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Lets see.... how about my lil' kinz cardinal, Fonzie, for the kid at the museum? and he can also be in school groups in crowd scenes
webbieluver is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 03:22 PM   #7
Gifted

YAY! Fonzie would be great for the kid and the crowd scenes! Thank you!
Old 01-01-2011, 03:27 PM   #8
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

I would love to be Abigail Chase

I have a Yellow Lab[Biscuit], Chocolate Lab[Brownie], and Collie [Princess]
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 03:28 PM   #9
Gifted

Thanks HP! Will your Collie play Abigail? And what is her name?
Old 01-01-2011, 03:31 PM   #10
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
I would love to be Abigail Chase

I have a Yellow Lab[Biscuit], Chocolate Lab[Brownie], and Collie [Princess]
Her name is Princess

Also, on my other accts I would love to have a couple Police Officers/FBI agents... here are my other pets...

acct 1; [my MJ acct, LOL]
peppermint pup [prince]
panda [black or white]
lava dragon [smooth criminal]

acct 2;
strawberry cloud leopard
arctic fox
clover pup
lil' fish [could also be a student if you need?]

acct 3;
black stallion
alley cat