Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2008, 11:01 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Radientqueen319 is on a distinguished road

Default Candii, Heidi, and Mandi: Three MERMAIDS on an adventure!!!!

It was a warm sunny day along the coastline of Freedyline Beach, and every child in town was swimming in the cool ocean. All around was the sound of laughter and splashes, joyful screams and the barks of dogs, and the sound of seagulls flying in the air. One in particular---a large, dirty one, to be more exact--- was flying all around the group of children, swooping down just barley touching their skin and falling gently into the water. This bird then went searching the sea for the perfect fish to eat up when it passed Mandi. Mandi; the most observant and curious of all merpeople. Mandi; the one who was just dying to get her head out of the ocean, and into the sunlight just once... but was too paranoid and scared to do so. I'll be up there someday! She thought, determined to do so. And when I do finally get there, I'm going to get my first suntan... my first pair of sunglasses... my first sun viser... Just then, Mandi's thoughts were interupted by a pearcing scream.
"Whoaaaaaa!!!! How do I stop this thing!!!!!!" Candii whooshed by Mandi on a sled of formed water. Her sky-blue eyes and pupils took up nearly half of her face, and her usually tidy ankle lenth golden hair was in a messy bun. Mandi rushed to catch her, but being the clumsy mermaid she is, all she did was trip and fall; landing on an anemeni. As soon as she landed on their home, all the fish in it came swmming out as fast as they could, now in need of a new--- not crushed--- home. Mandi looked down as one clownfish expressed his feelings--- in a rude, obnoxious way. However, Mandi did look up soon enough to see King Titan, rushing over to his daughter and raising up his trident. As soon as he yelled "Stop the sled!!!" In his booming voice, a beam of light came from the trident's diamond center and circled around Candii, doing as told. He then moved the trident--- moving Candii--- toward him. When Candii was up to his face, he rubbed his trident on his side, turing it off. By now, Candii's face was even more scared than before.
"How DARE you practice your mermaid powers!!!! If I have said it once, then I'll have to say it again: PRINCESSES DON'T BEHAVE IN SUCH A MANNER!!!! Why would you even WANT to use those powers when you've got all you want at home... WHERE YOU RAN AWAY FROM!!!! Aquanetta, you are GROUNDED for another week for braking out!!!!! Now, FOLLOW ME!!!" He then turned around, as dignified and as mad as ever, and swam quickly way. But Candii just stayed and helped Mandi up.
"I hate it when he calls me that!" She mumbled.
"I don't understand WHY you don't like the name Aquanetta..." Mandi began, then stopped. She knew what Candii would say next. She always responded the same way whenever Mandi brought it up. Sure enough, she said it.
" Aquantta is too... princess like.... and... don't you think that Candii fits me better?!" What else could she say?
"Yes, it does..." Candii smiled.
"So, anyways can I come over to your house tonight> I have a feeling that mine will be... caotic if I stay."
"Candii, your grounded!" Mandi chuckled. The "Perfect princess" was a trouble maker, all right.
" So?" They laughed.
"Sure, if you can get out." They laughed again.
"Of COURSE I can!" Just then, they were interupted by Candii's father.
"I CAN'T HEAR YOU SWIMMING BEHIND ME!!!!"
Candii rolled her eyes and heaved a huge sigh.
" Gots to go..." She mumbled, swimming away.

Want more??? Just say so and I'll give it to you!!!
Sponsored Links
Closed