Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 09:11 PM   #1
montanarose9

Default Broken Apart...Melissa finds out maybe, her friendship with Jason, is over, FOREVER. **Chapter 4 added!

Hi guys! This story doesn't have a name yet, please PM me if you have a good one! PLEASE!
~~~Chapter One~~~

“Come on!” I muttered, waiting for my friend Jason. I tapped my foot impatiently. I was at inside our school and he just came back from his trip to Florida, with his cousin. He finally came in and I was going to go dashing toward him but stopped myself in time. He changed. He was once a little chubby, but he was now so slender. His shady brown hair grew to about his neck. He got braces, which looked so cute on him! He did change. But it didn’t mean anything, it’s not like his personality changed.
He also stopped to stare at me. He looked at me head to toe and stared in shock, just like I did when I saw something in him.
He smiled nervously. He looked uncomfortable around me, I just had no idea why. I smiled to him, just as nervous. Why can’t I run away? “Jason…” I said softly. I couldn’t believe that that was him. He looked up at me.
“Yes, Melissa?” He said uncomfortably. He looked as if he wanted to run. I also wanted to run, I was all ready.
“Um, uh, well I miss you?” I said. I didn’t really miss him, which was a big s
surprise. I missed before he turned into this.
“Uh, me, too.” He said weakly. He didn’t miss me. But then, I didn’t miss him, either.
What are we supposed do now? I looked at him and laughed nervously. He also laughed though he was looking at the clock.
The bell rang and I was sooo thankful.
“Um, well, see you later…” And I bolted to my classroom. But then I remembered that he was in almost all my classes! I turned my head around and saw Jason walking quickly on the opposite side of me, as if he wanted to get away from me. I lowered my head. Why was he avoiding me? I went into my classroom, with a lump in my throat. We’ve been friends forever, why was he avoiding me? But if he just wants to hate and avoid me…then I’ll avoid and hate him, too. But the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to cry.

~~~Chapter 2~~~
“Hello, I’m Mrs. Mitchell.” The teacher said. She looked like my homeroom teacher. She gave us assigned seats and then gave us a passage to read. It looked interesting.
I couldn’t concentrate on my work. Jason was all on mind and I couldn’t get him out. I couldn’t believe that Jason would loathe me. We’ve been friends since 3th grade and now here, in 6th grade, I know this year is going to be in the pits.
I tried getting him out of my mind. Oh, I am so pathetic. I started reading the passage Mrs. Mitchell, the language arts teacher gave us. I started to read about a person who goes back in time and then answered the questions. I handed it to Mrs. Mitchell and I was the last one to finish it.
“Hmm…very good,” she murmured as she skimmed through. “You can get out your independent reading book now.” She said, a little more loudly.
I smiled. “OK!” I said and walked to get my book, about a girl who gets lost in a jungle and sees the beauty the jungle has. I was so in to the book, that when the bell bell rang, I practically jumped at the bell.
Mrs. Mitchell stared at me. “Are you okay, Melissa? She asked.
“Umm, yeah.” I said and stumbled into my next class. “Mrs. Sandy…” I said as I read the piece of paper Mrs. Mitchell gave us, like all the other homeroom teachers.

~~~Chapter 3~~~
Jason was also in my next class. I pushed the thought away. As long I’m not close to him, I’ll be all right.
“Hi, my name is Mrs. Sandy…” She droned on. “First we’ll do the seats. Jason Thomas, you’re over there, Melissa Baker you’re next to him…” I hesitantly went next to Jason and clumsily sat in my chair. I moved my chair, like that would help at all. Nooooo! I said infuriatingly in my head. Why did I have to sit next to him?
“So!” Mrs. Sandy said as she rubbed her hands together, after she was done assigning seats. “Are we all happy with our seats? Anyone horribly miserable with their seats?”
I muttered yes so softly, and Jason also murmured yes so quietly that only I could hear him. I knew who exactly who he was talking about; me. It really didn’t bother me, which was a surprise, because I cried at anyone who were saying things like that.
It looked like he heard me, because when I looked up Jason was staring at me. I lowered my head and I started to twist my hair, feeling more and more uneasy with someone’s eyes glued onto me, especially Jasons. I gazed at him to notice his soft, blue eyes…I never noticed them before. I couldn’t stop looking at them. I lowered my head when I realized that I was staring. He also looked away, and I was so relieved.
“…So anyone have questions?” Mrs. Sandy asked the whole class. I didn’t hear what she said, but I didn’t need to raise my hand.
“Well that’s fantastic!” She said as she rubbed her hands together modestly. “Well you got about 3 minutes before the bell. Talk with someone softly.” She said, putting emphasis on “softly”.
I didn’t have anyone to talk to, why would I talk to Jason? I glanced at him then swiftly turned to a girl next to me. She had lost green eyes, an her golden-brown hair was pulled back by a ponytail. She looked alone, lost, and really quiet.
“So…hey, I’m Melissa.” I said to her nonchalantly.
She looked up and I could really see her eyes. They looked green like an emerald. “I’m Cristina.” She smiled. Wow. That name really fit her. She stuck out her hand and I shook it.
The bell rang and I said to her, “It was nice meeting you!” I just got her name. I need to know more about her. I glanced at Jason once more, and we scurried to our next class.
~~~Chapter 4~~~
Cristina was in my next class also. I want to know her better. And since Jason isn’t my friend anymore, I need to get him out of my mind.
Miss Smith, the math teacher, thankfully didn’t put Jason next to me. Instead, Cristina was next to me. I felt lucky that I got to sit next to her and still didn’t have to be next to Jason.
Miss Smith gave an introduction on what would we would learn about, if you’re late, blah blah blah…I got bored and whispered to Cristina. I made sure she didn’t hear me. I looked at her.
“Hey Cristina, it’s me!” I said to her. I smiled.
She looked up. “Melissa?” she murmured, “Stop talking to me. You’ll get us trouble.” I turned around. She did have a point, talking wasn’t the best thing to do.
I turned around and glanced at Jason, who was way across the room. Finally, Miss Smith stopped talking. We had 4 more minutes left, and I turned around to talk to Cristina. This was our conversation.
“Hi again.” I started the conversation.
“Hey.”
“Do you choose your clothes?”
“Yes.”
“I like them.”
“Thank you.”
“So…do you like ice cream?” I said. Wow. That was random.
“Um, yeah….”
“Cool. What flavor?”
“Cookies & Cream.”
“Yum. Mine is vanilla.” I asked.
“Cool. I hate chocolate though.”
“Uh-huh! I know what you mean!” I laughed.
She laughed too. “Ha ha, okay. Do you know him?” she pointed at Jason. How could she change the subject?
“Change the subject.” I said. I don’t want to talk about Jason.
“No.”
“Fine. I do.”
“Cool. I am friends with him.” She said.
“Okay…that’s super?” I said. So what? She was friends with him. It didn’t matter. Or did it…“Why?”
She bit her lip. “What? I can’t be friends with him? What’s wrong with him?”
“Mmm-hmm okay. Nothing is wrong with him.” I was shocked, because Jason and I were enemies. Well, at least we weren’t friends anymore. But I don’t choose her friends. Besides, he was a little cute…
No. I refused to think that. I got that thought out of my head pretty quickly.
The bell rang. Cristina seemed nice…We ran to lunch, Cristina following me.

*more will be posted after 10 posts!
~~~VM list~~~
Shadowsown88
Anna(:
Bears

(Tell me if you wanna be on the list)

Last edited by montanarose9; 03-12-2009 at 04:38 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2009, 09:36 PM   #2
Jesus 4 ever!
Webkinz :)

Kayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Montanarose9's wonderful un-named story...Melissa finds out maybe, her friendship with Jason, is over, FOREVER.

cool start i CAN'T wait till more is posted!
Kayrocks1 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 04:10 PM   #3
montanarose9

Default Re: Montanarose9's wonderful un-named story...Melissa finds out maybe, her friendship with Jason, is over, FOREVER.

Thanks Kaylee! (:

---------- montanarose9 added 259 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

Anyone else?

Last edited by montanarose9; 02-28-2009 at 04:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-01-2009, 12:41 PM   #4
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

Awesome job! And I'd love to be on the VM list—I can't promise you I'll always come back and read it right away, though. XD Sometimes I have too much going on to focus on much besides the roleplays.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 02:26 PM   #5
montanarose9

XD alright Shadow. I'll put you on the VM list.
Old 03-01-2009, 03:51 PM   #6
not telling

:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute

Love it! Add me to the VM list, please!
:)Anna(: is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 05:03 PM   #7
montanarose9

OK, Anna! I'll put you on right now.
Old 03-01-2009, 05:18 PM   #8

Hotmonkey is on a distinguished road

Awesome story!
Hotmonkey is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 05:20 PM   #9
not telling

:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks! xD
:)Anna(: is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 09:23 PM   #10
montanarose9

Alright guys! More is now going to posted!
Closed

Tags
5*! -:)anna(:, love this tag♥, montanarose9 rox, shadow eats tags - sc