Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2008, 02:57 AM   #1
alt1981black
Webkinz :)

alt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zero
alt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zero

WI Subscriber
Default Boston and the Mystery on Mount Kinz

*This is a story about Boston my grey&white cat who climbs up Mount Kinz*

It was a beautiful morning. I grabbed my backpack and said farewell to my 45 house-mates, and hit the trails that led up to Mount Kinz. I was on the case to solve a mystery. It was a very new mystery.

Bennet Basset Hound had told me all about the mystery one day. Bennet is an awesome friend, and he knows alot of things that I'd never have believed, unless he told me first. He had pointed out an article in the Kinzville Newz one rainy afternoon. I was helping myself to some Flounder Flan at the time.

'Boston, check this out!' Bennet had said to me, excitement in his voice. 'According to the Newz, two unidentified Webkinz have sojourned to the summit of Mount Kinz, and stayed there for a very long period of time. Personally, I smell a rat. Why would anyone, let alone two unknown Webkinz, just up and travel to Mount Kinz, for no reason at all?'

'Perhaps they wanted to explore,' said I to my companion, settling down to watch TV. I picked up the remote and settled down to watch Monkey and Monkey. Bennet wouldn't let me be alone, though. He continued his train of thought.

'But Boston, Mount Kinz ain't the place to just climb up and stay there all day. I tell ya, something fishy is afoot in Kinzville. I'd explore it, myself, but I promised Phoenix I'd teach him how to make banana splits and rootbeer floats, so I'm committed as it is. Do you think you could go in my place?'

'Why should I solve your mystery in your stead?' I inquired, feeling annoyed with Bennet's persistence for exploration. 'Come off it, Bennet, it's prolly just a gag or something.'

That was then. This is now. I found myself on a rough and uneven trail, following a trail of sorts. It was a paper trail. Wrappers were on the ground, and big footprints were in the soft soil. I thought I saw some strands of red thread on a tree branch. They looked like threads from a sweater. I realised Bennet was right to think someone should investigate.

I gathered up evidence as I found it, and made notes of the footprints in the muddy ground. Bennet would delight in the collection of evidence. He could smell a rat, and I was beginning to believe his suspicions were spot-on.

When I finally got to the summit of Mount Kinz, I found more wrappers, and other footprints, but that was about it. I felt a bit miffed at having followed a useless trail that ended without a solid conclusion. I returned to the house and presented the evidence to Bennet.

'Thanks, Boston, you're a sport,' he said, examining everything with a magnifying lens. 'Now, maybe I can finish the work and solve the mystery, based on everything you found. Hmmm, these are wrappers off of candy bars. This is a bit of sweater material. Something is certainly going on, and I'm going to figure out what's afoot.'

Trust me, I don't feel like much of a hero in solving any mystery. As far as I know, the mystery remains just that, a mystery. I will say that Bennet was right about unknown activities on Mount Kinz. He's going to rig up cameras to catch the suspects in the act. I think I'll put my feet up and let him have his fun. Bennet will solve the case, anyway. I don't care if it gets solved, myself. I just volunteered some time, that's all.

Fin.
alt1981black is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Closed