Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2010, 08:03 PM   #1
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

Default Bloodclaw's Revenge: The second part of Shadowfang's life story.<3

Hi guys! This is my second story for Shadowfang's life story. If you haven't read the first part of his life, then here is the link. Shadowfang: This time, Shadowfang's beloved clan is getting tore down by stupid Twoleg's and monsters! So, Shadowfang and his clan must take a journey to find a new home. But, meanwhile, Evilscar is bringing Bloodclaw back to life. Will Evilscar stop Lightningclan from moving, or will he fail? Find out. (Thank you SO much to CollieLollie for the title name, you rock girl!) Hope you enjoy the book!
-Jenna, (or WFF.)
~~~~~~~
Clans:
Lighningclan: Strong, Unbreakable, and Open-minded.
Greenclan: Weak, Protective of Kits and Elders, love to roam.
Loveclan: Damageable, Loveable, and are a bit stupid at times.
Airclan: Mysterious, Brave, and Curious.
Streamclan: Fierce, Grumpy, and love to swim.
Bloodclan: Angry, Mean, Cruel, Coldblooded, and have no sympathy for anybody.
Heavenclan: Nice, Careful, and full of secrets.
~~~~
Characters: (From each clan)
Lightningclan:
Leader-Creamstar
Deputy-Shadowfang
Med. Cat- Sleepnose.
~~
Warriors:
Sparrowfeather
Rosesun
Thunderstrike
Pinkclaw
Lionfire
Nightwhisper
Snoweyes
Zebraear
Wolfnose
Birdsong
Autumnleaf.
~~~
Apprentices:
Spotpaw
Orangepaw
Tulippaw
Horsepaw.
Souppaw
~~~

Greenclan:
Leader- Naturestar
Deputy- Coffeeclaw.
Med. Cat- Treefeather.
~~
Warriors:
Limeheart
Frogtail
Flowersong
Rainchill
Grassear
Lighttail
Sunheart
~~
Apprentices:
Bananapaw
Elephantpaw
Animalpaw
Greenpaw
Dirtpaw
Penpaw
~~~

Streamclan:
Leader- Waterstar
Deputy- Blueheart
Med.Cat- Batfeather
~~~
Warriors:
Beagleclaw
Fishtail
Aquatail
Rivereyes
Manateesmile
Oceanwave
Whaletail
~~~
Apprentices:
Sealpaw
Icepaw
Dolphinpaw
Azuelpaw
~~~~
Loveclan:
Leader- Heartstar
Deputy- Petuniatail
Med. Cat- Orchideyes
~~~
Warriors:
Lavenderheart
Purpleflower
Berryear
Magentawing
Grayfang
(Loveclan has a shortage of Warriors. Lol.)
~~~
Apprentices:
Beepaw
Glitterpaw
Creampaw
Valentinepaw
Whitepaw

~~~
Airclan:
Leader-Wingstar
Deputy- Windsong
Med.cat- Dustfeather
~~~
Warriors:
Moonpelt
Cocoapelt
Goldclaw
Cloudwind
Snowblizzard
~~
Apprentices:
Skypaw
Bluepaw
Jaypaw
Navypaw
Chilipaw
Tacopaw
~~~~

Bloodcla
Leader- Fangstar
Deputy- Marooneyes
Med. Cat- Evilsmile.
~~~
Warrriors:
Brickclaw
Tearwings
Orangepelt
Armytail
Goldenears
Bloodclaw
~~~
Apprentices:
Dogpaw
Brokenpaw
Pawpaw
Firepaw
Redpaw
Doritopaw
~~~
:::::
Chapter 1:
Shadowfang looked around the camp. All was peaceful and quiet.
About time, to. He thought to himself. Ever since Moonstream died, everybody was always yowling and begging Heavenclan to bring her back. It bothered Shadowfang to be reminded of his sister, but he just kept ignoring it. He went over to the Warrior's den and poked his head in, looking for Pinkclaw, Lionfire, Nightwhisper, and Birdsong. He found them immediately and called them quietly. They all came and asked Shadowfang the same question. He told them they were all going to check on the borders and make sure none of the monsters had been over it lately. They all left the camp quietly and headed down the border. Pinkclaw snarled when they got there. "Stupid twolegs!! Been over the border!!!" She cried out. Birdsong stared at the border. "Why can't they just mind their own beeswax and not tear down our border trees and all?" He asked. Shadowfang shook his head. "Who knows, Birdsong. Maybe it's just their nature." He said. He sighed and told the cats to go do some hunting before they returned. Shadowfang sat down, thinking to himself.
What in the world are those Twolegs planning?
He wondered. He shook his head and stared past the tree, looking at the Twoleg dens. He shook his head once more and then went hunting. The twolegs were up to something evil and bad, and Shadowfang knew it.
~~
Chapter 2:
Shadowfang and his patrol returned to camp. Shadowfang went to tell Creamstar about the Monsters. Creamstar was in her den, eating a vole. She looked up at Shadowfang and smiled. "What may i do for you, mister Shadowfang?" She asked him, tearing a piece of fur of the vole. Shadowfang sat on his buttocks and sighed. "Creamstar, the Twolegs are at it again. They have been tearing down more and more trees. It's worrying me, Creamstar." Shadowfang said, flicking his tail. Creamstar sighed. "If they don't stop, we'll have to move." She said, licking her paws. Shadowfang nodded. " Where will we go if they get to close and we have to leave?" He asked Creamstar. Creamstar shrugged. "Probably somewhere where Monsters don't disturb us." She said. Shadowfang nodded. "Thanks for telling me, Shadowfang." Creamstar said, with a hint of worry in her voice. Shadowfang nodded and said, "Your welcome.". He padded out of Creamstar's den and to see his beloved Whisperpaw. Whisperpaw smiled and greeted him with joy. "Hello handsome!" She said, purring. Shadowfang smiled and sighed. "I sense something is wrong, what is it?" She asked Shadowfang. Shadowfang looked at her. "It's the Twolegs, they keep tearing down more and more of the forest each day, and i have a bad feeling something horrible is coming." He said to Whisperpaw. She licked his ear. "Try not to worry about it to much, dear. If you do, you'll go mad, really mad." She whispered. Shadowfang did a glum smile. "Fine fine fine." He said. "But, still, i'm worried about our forest." He said. Whisperpaw shook her head and wrapped her tail around him. Shadowfang stared at his forest again, then went to go take a nap.
~~~
Chapter 3:
Shadowfang awoke from his nap. He yawned and stretched. He carefully walked over Snoweyes and went outside. Woflnose came towards him.
"Hey, Shadowfang." Wolfnose said with a yawn.
"Hello, Wolfnose! What can i do for you?" Shadowfang asked, licking his forepaw.
Wolfnose yawned once more. "I was just wondering if i could go hunting." Wolfnose asked him.
Shadowfang nodded. "You can. You don't have to ask, you know." Shadowfang pointed out to Wolfnose.
Wolfnose shifted uneasily. "I know, i know, but i always have this feeling to ask you if i can. Sorry..." He said.
Shadowfang smiled. "It's alright." He said. Wolfnose said thanks and ran out the camp.
Shadowfang sighed and went to get a piece of prey, when suddenly...
The earth started vibrating. He heard screams and trees being put down.
"LIGHTNINGCLAN!!! RUN!!!!" Creamstar yelled.
Shadowfang gathered Whisperpaw and ran. The monsters were attacking!
He ran as fast as he could, Creamstar was gathering kits and elders.
"Creamstar!!! COME ON!!" Shadowfang yelled.
Creamstar pushed the kits and elders forward. Wolfnose appeared and pushed Creamstar away from an upcoming monster. But then another monster came, Shadowfang turned around and ran, knewing he couldn't do nothing. Suddenly he heard a horrible screech and it was Wolfnose's. Creamstar had escaped, but Wolfnose didn't. The monster ate Wolfnose up. They're was nothing to be heard.
Cats cried and yowled with pain and sadness. But Shadowfang told them to get ahold of it. They got away from the Monsters. Shadowfang stopped and looked back at his territory. Tears ran from his eyes. He was leaving behind the place where he was born, where he played everyday, where all those memories were.... all of that would be gone. And now Wolfnose's spirit would be trapped there, wondering forever lost beneath the stars. Shadowfang shook his head sadly and ran with the rest of his clan.
~~~
Chapter 4:
Shadowfang and the rest of his clan traveled for miles, crying and yowling with sadness. Since Wolfnose was one popular and down-right awesome tom cat, everybody was filled with sadness. Creamstar looked around guiltily as if she did something bad. "Creamstar, what's the look for?" Shadowfang asked his leader.
Creamstar sighed. "I feel bad because Wolfnose risked his life for mine, when he didn't have to... I have 8 more lives left..." She said with uneasiness.
Shadowfang licked her ear. "It's not your fault. Wolfnose gratefully took your place in the dying process. Besides, you wouldn't of escaped that Monster. Your lives would of been GONE." Shadowfang pointed out.
Creamstar sighed. "True." She said.
After sunset, they found a camp and sent the strongest warriors out to hunt. Shadowfang went out with Lightningpelt, Sparrowfeather, Birdsong, Lionfire, and Nightwhisper. Shadowfang glared in hatred as Lightningpelt licked Rosesun's nose in goodbye. He shook his head and ran. Whisperpaw joined him just as he got to a hunting area. Shadowfang rolled his eyes and ran after a rabbit.
After they were done, they ran back to their camp. They each gave their elders and kits food. Shadowfang didn't eat anything. Even though there was plenty of prey. He wasn't hungry. He went out of their den and laid in the long, cool grass. He sighed and looked up at the sky. Where were they going to go? "Mom, Dad, Ravenmoon, Blackcross, Tuxedoclaw, Moonstream, anybody, please send me a sign..." He whispered. He then closed his eyes, getting no sign from anybody.
~~
Chapter 5:
Next morning, the clan woke up and set off again, not knowing where to go.
Shadowfang didn't talk to anybody. He was to upset.
Thunderstrike looked ahead and groaned. "NOT. THE. THUNDER. PATH!!!" She screamed. "NO WAY IN STARCLAN AM I CROSSING THAT!! NOOO!" She yelled in rage.
Magicfur looked at Thunderstrike. "Thunderstrike!! You have to!!" She exclaimed.
"NO!!! I HATE THUNDERPATHS!!" She said, pounding on the ground with her paws.
Magicfur put a paw to her face, as in a 'facepaw'. Birdsong growled. "Thunderstrike, just. cross. the. Starclan. darn. THUNDERPATH!!!" He snarled at Thunderstrike. Thunderstrike backed away, crouching low to the ground. Birdsong turned his back to Thunderstrike and muttered. "she-cats. Pfftt.".
They reached the Thunderpath in a couple swift runs. Creamstar told everybody to hault. Shadowfang looked both ways. "No monsters, Creamstar, at the moment." He said. Creamstar looked at Magicfur. "Magicfur, take Thunderstrike, Rosesun, and Orangepaw with you over the Thunderpath." Creamstar ordered. Magicfur nodded and went onto the Thunderpath with the cats who were named. Thunderstrike shot straight ahead and safely onto the other side. Magicfur and the others followed. Soon, all the cats were on the other side besides Creamstar and Shadowfang. They crossed. Shadowfang sighed a whew of relief. They got about halfway to their next rest stop when Shadowfang realized somebody was missing... He looked around and realized Spotpaw wasn't with them!! He looked around frantically, hoping he'd see the small tom's different colored spotted pelt. But he didn't see it...
He yowled with worried. Everybody stopped in their tracks. "What's wrong?!?!?!" Whisperpaw asked Shadowfang. Shadowfang looked at everybody. "SPOTPAW IS MISSING!!" He yowled, sweat dripping from his forehead. Mews of worry, confusion, and sadness went through.
(MEANWHILE.)
Evilscar looked around and watched as the stupid apprentice opened his eyes. "Hello, Spotpaw!!" Evilscar said, smiling a very evil and devious smile.
Spotpaw looked around, a scared look in his eyes. "WHERE'S MY CLAN??!" He asked. Evilscar rolled his eyes. "A long ways away from where you are." He said. He snarled at the apprentice. "You tell me something, little Spotpaw. If you tell me what i want to here, then i'll let you go without killing you. If you don't, well..." He laughed evilly. "I'll kill you! And if i get ahold of your mother... THEN I'LL KILL HER TO!!" He said, chuckling to himself. He stared down at the apprentice. "Alright. Tell me.... HOW MANY LIVES IS CREAMSTAR ON?!" He yelled in the apprentice's face.
"I don't know!!!!!" Spotpaw squealed.
"LIAR!!!!" Evilscar said, striking a blow on the apprentice's face.
"TELL ME!!!" He roared with rage.
"I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW!!!!!!" Spotpaw squeaked loudly. "I DON'T KNOW!!!"
Evilscar snarled. "FINE!!! DON'T TELL ME!! ADIOS, STUPID SPOTPAW!" HE said, raising his long, sharp, claws.
"NOOO!!!" Spotpaw squealed.
But it was to late, Evilscar struck them on the apprentice's heart, and the little body went cold.
"Stupid little pieces of mouse-dung." He muttered, tossing the carcass into the lake he was sitting next to. He sighed and began chanting again, bringing Bloodclaw one step closer to life.

Last edited by WebkinzFireFawn; 12-12-2010 at 08:37 PM..
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2010, 08:05 PM   #2
Viva l'allegria!~
Webkinz :)

starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Bloodclaw's Revenge: The second part of Shadowfang's life story.<3

Hey you finally wrote the second part!!! I love it already, Spidey!
starrose33 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2010, 08:10 PM   #3
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

About time, to there Roseh! Thanks, Rose. Means a lot.
Old 12-04-2010, 08:29 PM   #4
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Awesome! I love it!
nmk6 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2010, 08:30 PM   #5
Jenna.....
Banned

Thanks Nat! Chappie 2 is up.
Old 12-04-2010, 10:42 PM   #6
Viva l'allegria!~
Webkinz :)

starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!

Love the chappie Spidey! Lawl, LoveClan has a shortage of warriors and for a second when I read 'Whisperpaw purred. "Hello Handsome!"' I was like WHOA AN APPRENTICE LOVES A DEPUTY then I remembered who Whisperpaw was

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzFireFawn
About time, to there Roseh! Thanks, Rose. Means a lot.
Your quite welcome Spidey
starrose33 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2010, 11:07 PM   #7
Handy the beaver.
Banned
lunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonder

Cool story! But Pawpaw and Tacopaw?
lunakitty is offline Female
Old 12-05-2010, 10:15 AM   #8
Jenna.....
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by starrose33
Love the chappie Spidey! Lawl, LoveClan has a shortage of warriors and for a second when I read 'Whisperpaw purred. "Hello Handsome!"' I was like WHOA AN APPRENTICE LOVES A DEPUTY then I remembered who Whisperpaw was

Your quite welcome Spidey
Yes, Loveclan is quite on a shortage of cats there. Mostly all of the cats are female.
Yep, Whisperpaw is Aquamarine from the Gem Cave. Dun forget dat now, Roseh!

View Post Originally Posted by lunakitty
Cool story! But Pawpaw and Tacopaw?
HEY, i ran out of names, okay? Would you like me to put a Brapaw and a Pantypaw instead?

Chapter 3 is up, guys.

Last edited by WebkinzFireFawn; 12-05-2010 at 10:15 AM..
Old 12-05-2010, 11:05 AM   #9
Handy the beaver.
Banned
lunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonder

No, a Brapaw and a Pantypaw will not be necessary.
lunakitty is offline Female
Old 12-05-2010, 01:19 PM   #10
Jenna.....
Banned

Alright then.
DID U LIKE CHAPTER 3, LUNA?!
Closed