Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2011, 06:42 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

kingkkaleb is just really nicekingkkaleb is just really nice

Talking Blaze Part 1~~ Chapters 1&2 added

Blaze Part 1
Prologue- I was leading an average life in High School until my house was burnt when I was at a friends house; my dad was captured and my mom was in the hospital. Then I finally figured out that my parents were on a secret team; Secretly fighting to save the city from the spies. My own life was also altered one night accidentally that changed everything about me and now I'll have to deal with my rage with no going back.

Chapter 1

It was the most intense hour of the day; to be exact I was in our World History class with a group of other student's trying to finish the final exam of twelfth grade, the test that determines whether or not you make it into College (if you even want to go at all). I kept penciling in the small bubbles trying to hurry before the hour was up. Jarred; the jerk behind me who was obviously going to fail anyways kept kicking the metal legs of my chair which got Mr. Alex's attention and said that he was tempted to fail both of us. I looked back up at the clock and there was at least five more minutes left before school was out for good. "Aaannnd TIME!, please put your pencils down and leave your test workbooks on your desk. I will come to pick them up after you leave" Mr. Alex said. Apparently there wasn't five minutes left.
I couldn't believe it; school was finally out! I might not have finished the test but he should be able to let me finish it at the Public Library over the weekend. As I got out of the cramped classroom I stepped into the crowded Hallway full of kids trying to cram all their locker junk into their backpacks and get home. My best bud through all of high school Michael ran up to me laughing "Eddie and I just dumped a bucket of mollasses onto Coach Bryant's desk!, you should have helped out, you should have seen the look on his face. The best part is he never knew it was us". "Dude, Michael, one day you will get caught and you're lucky it wasn't today. Anyways do you still want to meet me at the auto dealers to check out the new car my parents got?" I asked him and ge caught his breath and leaned against the wall "Yeah sure, but promise me it's not that dumpy truck they got last time". We both burst out laughing and started walking out the doors until my old friend Chelsea accidentally backed up to me.
She turned around quickly and blushed "I'm so sorry, I can be such a clutz...oh Luke and Michael it's good to see you guys before we move on. I really will miss you guys". She smiled again and walked back over to her group of friends. "Aren't they something?" I said in a daze and Michael replied saying "I know right, I mean why do women always get in a huddle to talk and same when thay walk around school, they're always in a big group". I started to laugh as Michael looked confused and looked like he was starting to get a headache.
Chapter 2

I got my dusty bike and rode down the sidewalk through the outskirts of New York City in a nice and clean neighborhood. As I was riding I rode past someones yard and I saw this little cute puppy with massive dark brown eyes jumping up and down from behind the little picket fence and I went over to pet it but this monster rottweiler came from a dog house in the same yard and he leaped and ran towards me. I screamed and started running as fast as I could. A car started pulling out of a driveway up ahead and I almost got run over but I kept strong and only looked behind me for a brief second and the rugged mutt was picking up speed so I just decided to stop and pretend I was a tree. My dad told me a few years back that dogs won't attack you if you pose like a tree. Obviously I didn't look like a tree so I got knocked to the cement and the dog started ripping up my jacket, I gave him a strong kick in the head that sent him backwards, then I burst through someones yard and hid behind the bushes until he ran away. An old woman opened her door and started screaming at me "You young whipper snapper, get out before I call the emergency department!" I jumped from the spikey plants and escaped from her yard.
I was relieved and without my bike I just kept walking until I reached my house. I was a little late but was nothing to do now. I opened the door and my dad was on the couch and looked at me "That a boy, you look like you won in a fight at school!, I'm so proud of you. You're finally becoming a man" and then my mom came out from the kitched and screamed at my dad "Lewis! Don't let Luke get away with things like that!" she started walking towards him and screamed some more. I said "Hi mom, hey dad" and walked upstairs to my bedroom. I flicked on the lights and sat at my desk in front of the window. Darkness grew upon the city which meant it was time to get to bed but sadly I had to get back down to my parents and eat dinner, which was probably mom's homemade meatloaf recipe that was handed down from generations.
Once I sat down at the dinner table my mom and dad followed and apparently mom won the arguement again. She sat down with some spinach filled french fries and pulled her long black hair into a tight pony tail.

If you guys really like it please tell me to add you to the pm list and I'll notify you when the next chapter is up.

PM list-
kingkkaleb is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Closed