Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2012, 06:06 PM   #1
is a lazy
Webkinz :)

redinky is sweet stuff
redinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuff

Default Beyond the Eagle's Wing ∞ Book 1 ∞ Cardinal's Peak ∞ A Story by Kaitlyn

Reserved for banner

Long ago, the 12 houses of the Zodiac were located beyond a mountain range known as the Eagle's Wing. And in those 12 houses lived the 12 rulers of the Zodiac - Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces. But as new forces appear in the Valley of the Zodiac, things are starting to shift precariously...
∞♥∞
Chapter 1
Summoned by the Sun

Dawn never comes soon enough in the Valley of the Zodiac. Shadowed by the Eagle's Wing mountain range, night always seems longer here than in other places. I should know; I live here, after all. So, not wanting to get up until the sun had risen above the mountains,
I lay in bed, listening to the birds in the valley waking up. Being an air goddess, I know the calls of the birds by heart, sometimes better than my counterparts, Libra and Aquarius. "That's a blue jay," I thought. "Cardinal, chickadee, Horn of Sun... Horn of Sun?" I leaped out of bed, stretched my lavender fairy wings, and slid into my purple toga-style dress, which fell to my ankles. I put on my silver sandals and my silver-and-amethyst circlet and leaped out the window. I fell a few feet before my wings caught me. I fluttered over to the ceremonial circle in the middle of our little town. We use it for gatherings when we are summoned by the Horn of Sun or the Horn of Moon. As soon as I arrived, I heard the Horn of Moon. Immediately, everyone flew out of their cottages, literally. There were Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius, the three Fire Elementals, Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn, the three Earth Elementals, Libra and Aquarius, the two Air Elementals (I'm the third, Gemini), and Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces, the Water Elementals. As soon as we were all in the circle in our designated sections, painted with our symbols, we spotted the chariots. In the first, which was gold, stood Sun. She had rich golden hair, brownish-gold eyes, and freckles, and was dressed in a long goldenEgyptian-style dress. She wore her usual gold collar, matching circlet, and golden sandals, and from what I could see, she had spent several hours cleaning her matching golden wings. Moon was dressed much the same, with her pale-blonde-and-silver hair kept in the same style, and her green eyes alert. She wore a white Egyptian dress with gold trim, silver collar, matching circlet and sandals, and immaculate pale silver wings. The chariots stopped above the circlet, and the two girls leaped down, landing on the two pillars in the middle of the circle.
"Rulers of the Zodiac!" cried Sun to the assembled audience, "I have some bad news. Scouts have seen a girl on a black horse riding towards the range."

Ever
yone gasped. Suddenly, Aries spoke, raising her red-fingernail ed hand to the sky.
"But, Sun," she said inquisitively, her dark brown-and-red streaked hair blowing softly in the breeze, "These mountains are impossible to climb on horseback or on foot! How would this girl be able to get here ?"
Sun thought for a moment. But Moon was the first to spe ak.
"We believe," she said in her soft voice, "that this girl is skilled in Darke Magic, making her crossing easier."
And that was when we knew that we were about to have a very interesting day.
∞♥∞
Chapters
Newest chapter on --/--/----
None yet, check back soon!
∞♥∞
Lunaii Portraits

Spoiler: show
Sun
Click the image to open in full size.

Moon

Aries

Taurus

Gemini

Cancer

Leo

Virgo

Libra

Scorpio

Sagittarius

Capricorn

Aquarius

Pisces

∞♥∞
I hope you enjoyed this story!

Kaitlyn

Last edited by redinky; 11-03-2012 at 06:21 PM..
redinky is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2012, 01:43 PM   #2
hy, I'm ASC! :)

BalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be true
BalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be true

Default Re: Beyond the Eagle's Wing ∞ Book 1 ∞ Cardinal's Peak ∞ A Story by Kaitlyn

VM list, please!
BalletLove:) is offline Female
Old 11-18-2012, 10:13 AM   #3

BlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicness
BlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Beyond the Eagle's Wing ∞ Book 1 ∞ Cardinal's Peak ∞ A Story by Kaitlyn

Very nice story! I love how you put portraits so I can see who the characters are c:
Old 11-18-2012, 01:10 PM   #4
Banned
fuzzinessrules defies all odds
fuzzinessrules defies all oddsfuzzinessrules defies all oddsfuzzinessrules defies all oddsfuzzinessrules defies all oddsfuzzinessrules defies all oddsfuzzinessrules defies all oddsfuzzinessrules defies all oddsfuzzinessrules defies all oddsfuzzinessrules defies all oddsfuzzinessrules defies all oddsfuzzinessrules defies all oddsfuzzinessrules defies all oddsfuzzinessrules defies all oddsfuzzinessrules defies all odds

Add me to the VM list (if you have one) This sounds really good so far. I like the little avatars of each of the characters. But, one thing, are they all girls? Because I always imagined Taurus and Aries as guys. But so far, so good
fuzzinessrules is offline Male
Closed