Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2010, 06:21 PM   #1
Angel Voices♥
Webkinz :)

AuslynHip24 has a reputation beyond reputeAuslynHip24 has a reputation beyond reputeAuslynHip24 has a reputation beyond reputeAuslynHip24 has a reputation beyond reputeAuslynHip24 has a reputation beyond reputeAuslynHip24 has a reputation beyond repute

Default The Best Place to be is... An original story by Caitlyn. Come read an awesome story for all ages! Chapter 2 now up!!!!

Here I will be posting my new book. It is called The Best Place to be is...

My chapters are really short, only 5- 6 paragraphs long.
If you want to know the answer to the title, you have to read until the very end.

I should post a new chapter once a week.

Now, for the book.

The Best Place to be is...
Chapter one

Walking down the halls of Melbourne High School was difficult. The crowded hallways squeezed closer together as students went opposite ways.
All though I, Peyton Chambers, was already at my own top locker, I could feel the backpacks and arms moving behinf my back. The chatter sounded like chaos to me. But to others, it sounded like the life og cuommunication, because it was!
First period, my favorite place to be at during school, would start in five minutes. So i shut my locker(trying not to hit the person below me), and moved with the flow of the blob. At the end of the hallway, I saw my best friend standing there, waiting for the crowd to walk by.
I slid off to my left, joining him with a smile. "Hey Jason," I said looking at his gleaming brown eyes. I knew by face was red, but I was used to it. My cheeks were always red when I was able to see him.
Me and Jason have known eachother since kindergarden, eleven years. We first taled to eachother while swinging side-by-side. I was talking to my older sister, Kayla, about the Greek Gods, because it was something I loved.
"Athena, goddes of wisdom, my favorite," I told her while looking at the sky.
"You know Athena and Posideon(her favorite god) are siblings." I knew she was joking. But she could have joked anyone.
" No they arent," I heard a young boy's voice say. I looked to my right, and there he was. A young black haired boy in an O'Rielly t-shirt and maroon basketball shorts.
The rest of my day was consisted of talking to Jason about the Big Three- Zeus, Posideon, and Hades. All the stuff after that, was my most prized memory.

END OF CHAPTER 1!

Chapter 2
So as we walked down the 10th grade hallway, we talked about the future. I really have no idea about how we got to that topic.We got to the part of our marriage, but we both hesitated, and walked in silence for a while.
The silence was broken by his voice, "we'll come back to that later."
As soon as we walked into the band room, I immediatley relized Rebecca, my best friend and most awesomest flute player, wasn't at school
Today we were taking a playing quiz on the E major scale. I was nervous like the rest of the class. I mean who wouldn't be nervous about playing in front of 50 people? But evry time I look at Jason, he sees my expression and tells me, "you'll do fine. You know you're good, and so do I.
Once Mr.Wiston said my name, i froze, becoming a solid rock. Jason tapped me on the shoulder and I put my mouth to my flute. The note came out perfectly, but I was still tense.
When I finished, I put the flute in my lap and listened to the round of applause. Index fingers pointed me and gave thumbs up. But in a minute, my fame was gone.
Jason was called on next. He looked at me for support, and i nodded. He picked up his gold trombone and pressed the mouth piece to his lips.

END OF CHAPTER 2!

Last edited by AuslynHip24; 09-23-2010 at 06:21 PM..
AuslynHip24 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2010, 06:29 PM   #2
Llama... He approves

♥GuardDog♥ is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Best Place to be is... An original story by Caitlyn. Come read an awesome story for all ages!

This is great, keep writing!
♥GuardDog♥ is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 06:30 PM   #3
Angel Voices♥

AuslynHip24 has a reputation beyond reputeAuslynHip24 has a reputation beyond reputeAuslynHip24 has a reputation beyond reputeAuslynHip24 has a reputation beyond reputeAuslynHip24 has a reputation beyond reputeAuslynHip24 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: The Best Place to be is... An original story by Caitlyn. Come read an awesome story for all ages!

View Post Originally Posted by ♥GuardDog♥
This is great, keep writing!
Thanks! I just thought of writing it this morning!
Old 09-21-2010, 08:35 PM   #4
I love country music

rnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonder

That's really good!
I started writing a HP fan-fic, that i might post on here when I'm done (if it doesn't get to.. er.. mature
rnw9 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 08:54 PM   #5
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I love it! But can it be in some other color than lime green? I could barely read it
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 06:16 AM   #6
Angel Voices♥

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
I love it! But can it be in some other color than lime green? I could barely read it
Sure, let me change it.
Old 09-22-2010, 08:18 AM   #7
riter forever.

LilWhiteTerrier is a glorious beacon of lightLilWhiteTerrier is a glorious beacon of lightLilWhiteTerrier is a glorious beacon of light

I love it cait! keep going.
LilWhiteTerrier is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 03:30 PM   #8
Angel Voices♥

View Post Originally Posted by LilWhiteTerrier
I love it cait! keep going.
Thanks Nicci!!!!
Old 09-23-2010, 06:36 PM   #9
e Will Rock You

3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: The Best Place to be is... An original story by Caitlyn. Come read an awesome story for all ages! Chapter 2 now up!!!!

Who is this Kayla character? A friend of yours or me?
3gypsies is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 06:39 PM   #10
Angel Voices♥

Default Re: The Best Place to be is... An original story by Caitlyn. Come read an awesome story for all ages! Chapter 2 now up!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by 3gypsies
Who is this Kayla character? A friend of yours or me?
Kayla? Oh that Kayla, she and here sisters come in at the climax point.(late chapter 3 or early chapter 4)
Closed