Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2010, 08:15 AM   #51
Did you know I am a
Gifted

Pandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Alex Jonas:A Jonas Sister Story

Thats fine!! Have fun!
Pandagirl82 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2010, 08:57 AM   #52
Webkinz :)

Thephantom is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by millie12378956
For strongly disliking the Jonas brothers, I actually like the story.

Here, Here. Like the story
Thephantom is offline Female
Old 08-13-2010, 01:37 PM   #53

music458 is on a distinguished road

I've been super busy. sorry for no updates!
Old 08-13-2010, 05:13 PM   #54
Did you know I am a
Gifted

Pandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thats fine!! Everyone gets busy now and then.
Old 08-17-2010, 10:05 AM   #55

I really love the next chapter which I WILL POST TOMMOROW!I'm sorry i've been bad with updates i'm going to try to update at least once a week since shcools starting. agian i'm sorry and I hope i can update more.
Old 08-17-2010, 02:41 PM   #56
Did you know I am a
Gifted

Thats ok! Can't wait for tomorrow! This is a good story.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:23 AM   #57

alex's outfit

."I felt my mom gently pushing me to get up.I rolled over and looked at her,"what time is it?"she glanced down at her watch before responding."6am."I groaned and rolled back over."We're going with Nicole and your brothers to pick out your tour outfits."I jumped up and ran to get ready.
"No,"my brothers all said in unision. I looked down at the dress i was wearing and saidfusterated,"this is the fourth onne you've hated."I looked at them all sitting on the couch like a panel of judges."It's to short."Joe said simply. I looked over ayt my mom and nicole for surrport."Honey,it is a little short."my mom siad.Joe looked at me with a smug look on his face and stuck his tounge out."what are you four?"Nicole asked."Yes,yes I am."Joe said proudly.Eventually we all agreed that I could wear one 'short' dress and finished picking out the rest of my outfits.On the way back to the venue Nick casually brought up my birthday,"So...your birthdays next week."he said looking at me."yep,15."kevin added."what do you want?"Joe asked me,even though they got me the same thing every year;a song."gee,I don't know."I said as we pulled up. When we got out of the car some screaming girls ran over and took pictures with my brothers.When we finally got inside my dad came over"Alex,we have to change your CD tracklist."I looked at him confused and said"but,I've already recored some of them."he nodded and said"i know."I went backstage with him to work on a new list.

Alex's concert outfits.
Old 08-19-2010, 04:45 PM   #58
Call Me Sarah!

millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!

Nice new chapter.
millie12378956 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2010, 04:57 AM   #59

Thanks! I'm editing it later to add the outfits.

Love your icon. Team Britney
Old 08-20-2010, 11:48 AM   #60
Call Me Sarah!

millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!

Haha, thanks.
millie12378956 is offline Female
Closed