Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2008, 07:27 PM   #1
Banned
Blakely is an unknown quantity at this point

Default The Adventures of Marlee and Mollie

--Marlee Michaels and Mollie Moore were best friends. They are both 15 years old.

CHAPTER 1. --The Death.--
I always thought that happy endings were real. So did Marlee. But, today we found out, that's just a bunch of bologna. Marlee's dad died today. A surprise death, actually. We were outside Marlee's house, grilling hamburger's for our July 4th cookout. He layed the hamburger down on my plate, and right then and there, had a heart attack. He landed in my lap and I screamed. I jumped up from my seat in the backyard, and Marlee's dad flopped onto the ground. "DAD!" Marlee yelled. Her mom dragged him onto the couch. She put her head on his chest, tears streaming down her face. Nothing. She knew he was gone. She called 911 just to make sure, and 5 minutes after they had gotten to Marlee's house, they declared him, dead.

CHAPTER 2. --The Funeral--
The next weekend, my family, Marlee's family, and a ton of their friends, dressed in black, attended John Michaels funeral. Marlee layed her head on my shoulder, while the preacher went on about what a good person John was. She cried, until the my shoulder was soaked. I was teary eyed, too. Everyone went over and peeked into John's coffin, and then looked away, sobbing. Marlee refused, because it would just get us started again, crying. So, we sat down and watched. After everyone had said their 'goodbyes' to John, the coffin was closed, and they were putting his coffin in the ground. The placed the tombstone, "John Michaels, age 45, July 4th, 2006" where he layed. Everyone left, very gloomy, and their hearts aching.

CHAPTER 3. --The 'Aftermath'--
I have to admit, it was really different after John's passing. No more cookouts, no more annual games, no more seeing John getting sprayed with the water hose while he attempted to wash the family car. Marlee was never the same either. A few months after her dad's death, she moped around, didn't really want to do much, and cried herself to sleep. Well, today is July 4th, 2007. No one's smiling. No fireworks. No cookouts. Just..a visit to the graveyard. Marlee again, layed her head on my shoulder. She cried, leaving my T-Shirt wet. I rubbed her hair. After she had cried, and let it all out, she placed fake roses, red, white, and blue. She kissed her hand and then rubbed it on her dad's tombstone. I put my arm around Marlee as we got back into the car with her mom.

watch for another post with chapter 4!
Sponsored Links
Closed