Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2009, 09:26 PM   #1
People say I'm
Gifted

2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold

Default 29th Street Part 1 of Chapter 4 added

29th Street by 2webkinzdude

Chapter 1.

"Why do we have to leave? I like it here in our little town." said Morgan. "Because, there is nothing out here." said Morgan's Mother, Stacy. "Have you finished packing?" asked Morgan's dad, Dan. "Yes Dad." "Alright, we leave in 2 days for New York."

2 Days Later...

Morgan's 2 friends came over right when Morgan's family was getting in the car. Salley and Samantha (Morgan's best friends) came to say good bye. "So I guess today is the day, huh?" asked Samantha. "Yeah. It came so quick." said Morgan. "Will we ever see you again?" asked Salley. "I don't think we will." "Salley and me got you a gift. Don't open it until you get to your new house." "I won't. Thanks you guys." Morgan hugged them both, and before she knew it, she was in the car, driving away.

8 hours later..

"Here we are. 156 29th Street." said Dan. "Wow that house is big." said Morgan. "Lets get everything out of the moving van and car" said Stacy. They arrived early, by the time they got everything out and some stuff unloaded out of the boxes, it was time to go to bed. "Night Mom, night Dad." said Morgan. "Night." said her parents. That night Morgan couldn't sleep. So, she stayed up watching T.V., when all of a sudden, she heard voices and barking outside. So she looked outside and saw nothing. "Huh. Weird." she said. Then she heard it again. "Whats going on?" she said. After an hour, she went to sleep.

Chapter 2.

When Morgan woke up, she looked outside. No voices, no barking out on the street. After 10 minutes, her mom walked in, but Morgan didn't hear her. "Morning darling." said Stacy. Morgan jumped up from were she was. Her mom frighted her. "Did I scare you?" "Yeah." "Sorry" "It okay. Hey Mom." "Yes." "Did you hear those voices last night?" "Voices? What voices?" "I heard voices on the street last night, did you?" "No" "Okay." "Do you want to eat now or do you want to wait?" "I'll wait" "Okay." Then Morgan started to think "Where did I put that gift that Samantha and Salley gave me?" She found it on top of her night stand. She opened it and inside was a Webkinz Black Lab. "Oh. How cute!" There was a note in the bag that said

"Dear Morgan,
We can't belive your gone. Don't throw away the tag on your webkinz. Go on to webkinz.com and register it online and you can play with it online, but you need to adopt one each year or you aacount will expire.

Your friends,
Salley and Samantha"

"I'll adopt you later." she said. Then 30 minutes later, she went to go eat with her family.

Chapter 3.

Morgan didn't move alot the next day. Mostly stayed in bed, looking up at the celing. She could not think what made those noices. But then a idea came to her, and when she got it, she got the chills. She said to her self, quietly, "No no no it can't be."

12 Hours Later...

Morgan said night to her parents the creeped into her bed. About an hour later, she started to hear those voices again. She called her parents. They were still awake. "Whats wrong sweetie?" asked Stacy. "What happened?" asked Dan. "Mom, Dad" Morgan said "Do you hear those voices?" "What voices?" asked Stacy. "Those. Put your ear on the window." Morgan said. "Alright." said Dan "What the? I do hear them. I'll be right back." Dan said. Dan walked out the door, and heard nothing. "Wierd" He ran to Morgan's room and said, "I didn't hear anything outside." "Alright. I'll look up 29th Street online tomorrow." said Morgan. "Alright. Now you get some sleep." said Stacy. "Okay. Night Mom. Night Dad." Morgan said. They said good night to her, and left.

Chapter 4.

Next thing Morgan knew, it was morning. She looked out her window, and it was a dark, rainy day outside. "I guess I'll just watch some TV" she said. When she turned on the TV, it said "Searching for Signal." "Great" She went into the Living Room, turned on the TV, and said the samething. Her mom came into the room. This time, Morgan heard her mom walk in. Morgan turned around and said "Good morning, Mom." "Morning" Stacy said.

Part 2. of chapter 4 COMING SOON

Last edited by 2webkinzdude; 07-19-2009 at 12:06 AM.. Reason: New Chapter Added
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2009, 09:48 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!

Default Re: 29th Street Chapter 1 added

very gripping. Glad you wrote it. Um whats the word I want?? Ehhh, well heres basically what it means awesome wonderful great.
Gabz is offline Female
Old 07-12-2009, 11:09 AM   #3
People say I'm
Gifted

2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: 29th Street Chapter 1 added

View Post Originally Posted by Gabz
very gripping. Glad you wrote it. Um whats the word I want?? Ehhh, well heres basically what it means awesome wonderful great.
Thanks! I'll try to add chapter 2 later today or tomorow.
Old 07-12-2009, 06:08 PM   #4
♥fiercely m e♥
Webkinz :)

Pistachio96 is just really nicePistachio96 is just really nice

Default Re: 29th Street Chapter 2 added

Good start to the storyy.
Keep writing!

♥TaSHii
Pistachio96 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2009, 10:46 PM   #5
kk 2teal2 hand2
Banned
poppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guide

I love this! Morgan's friends were very kind to give her the Black Lab!
poppilove is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 12:07 PM   #6
People say I'm
Gifted

Thanks!!!!
Closed