Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2011, 01:20 PM   #1
> eggscellent
Webkinz :)

Miafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the wait
Miafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the wait

Default .breaking point. ; a wolf story by Mia

Click the image to open in full size.
animated banner made by me.

chapter 1

As the sun had begun to set over the horizon, bringing forth the night, the wolf pack had begun to gather around in a circle, for a meeting of which hadn't been planned. There were wolves of different sizes, different colors, different personalities and different ways of thinking. Neither wolf could resemble another in any way, even if to the eye they had looked the same. Though resemblance could be found in many of the wolves, the leader of the pack had never been hard to find amongst the wolves. He was a tall one, of which his eyes were a striking red and his pelt were as black as night. He had quite the muscular proportion, and an ear of which had been severed through battle. He was not the kind to be messed around with in the past, though age had slowly but surely took its turn to conquer.

His eyes scanned across the clearing, in time to examine each and every one of his clanmates. The pups had been growing into fine young hunters, and the elders had never looked better. Those of which had been old enough to hunt and fight were growing far more skilled by the day, which had beyond pleased the alpha male. He fluffed his chest, straightened upward and rose his head. His tail lifted upward and curled, as he cast but another glance at the others. "Pups, elders, fighters, hunters and all of the inbetween, it has come to my attention that one of us has betrayed the pack." The wolves began to murmur amongst one another in their growing shock, discussing the past days and striving to remember any oddities of betrayal. They all had been equally confused, and the traitor had surely been putting up a great act of confusion as well.

As the discussion began to dim down, a wolf had taken but a step forward to bring himself closer in the circle, staring straight up at the alpha male. Her eyes were a dainty blue, exquisite as they would shine in the divinity of the sun and moon. Her pelt had been the brightest of whites, not a stain to come back and attack it with its filth. Her expression had turned grave. "But, Tatsuro... we have not noticed anything out of the ordinary, of late. Are you sure a traitor lies before us?" despite the worry in her words, her voice had been as soothing as ever, easing the minds of the other wolves, and taking a part of its effect to the alpha's mind. Her expression had lit up by just a smudge, doing her best to see her leader smiling, and not in such a serious state.

He had no pity for the unnoticing wolves, nor had he a desire to discuss the matters over a second time. What had been said had been said, as that was where he would leave it ti'll he himself would know me. He simply nodded, then rose to his paws. He spun around to disface the rest of the wolves, then flicked his tail in dismission. "You are all to keep your eyes wide open. Anything out of the ordinary must be reported to me immediatly. No self-debate, and most importantly, do not tell what you have seen, to other wolves. We don't need all evidence to be influenced by possibly the traitor." he had said, voice rising as he remained unfacing to the crowd, speaking loud enough for all ears to hear. He had no intention of staying up any later, as sleep had almost demanded its way through. "That is all." he alas finished, before making his way back to his own den, where sleep would be a thick blanket cast over him, until the morning were to come.

Last edited by Miafire; 08-16-2011 at 06:24 PM..
Miafire is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2011, 04:01 PM   #2
Call me Scarlet :3
SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: .breaking point. ; a wolf story by Mia

Wow, I love the detail! Keep it up, Mia- you're a natural-born author!
SignaturePeaceP is offline Female
Old 08-14-2011, 05:46 PM   #3
kurdt kobain

Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest
Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest

Wow, it's great so far! It painted a picture in my mind from the first line!
Nice job (:
Old 08-14-2011, 08:59 PM   #4
> eggscellent

Miafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the wait

Thank you both. [:
Miafire is offline Male
Old 08-16-2011, 10:51 AM   #5
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

Nice job! I love it!
triplet 1 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2011, 07:42 PM   #6
Cap'n Des Des!:D

MorganMoustache will become famous soon enough

Keep writing on it, there's not much of a story there.
MorganMoustache is offline Female
Old 08-16-2011, 08:08 PM   #7
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

YAY! You posted a story on here! Of course, I love it! Great detail and flawless technique!
5 stars, miss Mia!
ILY!
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 08-16-2011, 08:18 PM   #8
> eggscellent

Thanks. Ily too, Hope. <33

View Post Originally Posted by MorganMoustache
Keep writing on it, there's not much of a story there.
...you really do need patience. I honestly never said that was the end of it. Did I imply I wasn't going to keep writing? Or did I only mark this down as a first chapter? kthxbai. [:
Sorry if this comes off as rude. I really didn't mean it.

Last edited by Miafire; 08-16-2011 at 09:37 PM..
Miafire is offline Male
Old 08-16-2011, 08:46 PM   #9
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

I love it! The way it's written is amazing. c: It's really interesting && the names are very Unique.

There is something there, though... 634 words, in fact... First chapters are very Important && it was very well written... Just saying... Please don't hate. >.<;

Last edited by frostfur; 08-16-2011 at 08:54 PM..
Old 08-16-2011, 08:56 PM   #10
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

Well luckily she is adding more! *YAY*
So we should all be happy and begin to dance around is elated circles. Yeah? Yes, this is what we will do.

Last edited by Jennielou; 08-16-2011 at 09:41 PM.. Reason: delete quote
runlikethewind is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dudeeee kesha wuz here!, wi!