Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2010, 05:13 PM   #1
Garfield loves
Webkinz :)

sillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clown

Default <><><>100 Crayons<><><>

Click the image to open in full size.

All Characters, settings and events are fiction (:

About: All 13 year old Makala wanted was a younger sister, all 5 year old Emma wanted was and older sister. But theres too many problems that it would be nearly impossible to be sisters. one, Makala can't talk, two, they never actually spent time together, three, they are orphans, four, Emma has already adopted. Join them both as they tell there story.

NOTE: This story will be in 3 points of view, Makala's, Emma's, and the authors. I wanted to show some detail but I couldn't when the story was beeing told in their points of view, the chapter will say who is telling the story.

Chapter 1 (Makala & Emma)
All I ever wanted was a sister. A little sister to be exact. But with the challenges that life has given me, I can not. First off, I'm an orphan. A lonley orphan too. Second, I'm 13, thats right 13. Most parents are looking for toddlers and newborns, not teenagers. Third, I can't talk. From the looks of me, I'm normal, I can see and hear perfectly fine, but some sort of brain tumor I had when I was just 3 months old enabled me to talk. So here I am, sitting on my bed with nothing to do but read.

<><><><<>><<>
I feel bad for Makala. Though so beautiful in the front, she is silent. Her Long brown hair is always shiney and clean, her eyes are a beautiful blue, her teeth are as streight as they can get, and she's smart. I wish I could have her as an older sister, but then I would be scared that we wouldn't get along. I'm scared that because she is silent, we wouldn't be friends. I never actually spoke to her..or as I should say, interacted with her. She's just always in her room sitting alone and reading a book. I just know somehow she would be a great older sister, although I know it would never happen. I'm 5 years old and I have already been adopted. I leave in 3 days...

Chapter 2 (Makala & Emma)
People call me names all the time. I never actually thought much about it, I just walked away from it. But when Kyle Layer started calling me "a dumb bookworm" I got upset. You can call me bookworm, or quiet loser, or anything else, but you can not call me dumb. I wish I could have defended myself with words but of course I couldn't. What did happen was quite a blur. It started with me kicking him in the leg, and him kicking back, than before you know it I have a black eye, and he has a sprained ankle.
Kyle avoided me after that, and I was glad he did.

<><><><><><><><><>
I never knew Makala strong. I always thought of her as weak, you never really see her outside of her room. Every once in a while she'll go in the back of the orphanage and read in the grass while leaning on an old tree. I see her get picked on a lot but it didn't seem to bother her...or at least until Kyle Laser called her a dumb bookworm. They got into this massive fight
"What are ya going to do about it"
of course she said nothing, but she did kick.
Makala got out with a black eye, but poor Kyle sprained his ankle.
Ever since than I respected her, and so did everyone else.

Last edited by sillybung; 12-09-2010 at 07:00 PM..
sillybung is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2010, 05:14 PM   #2
Garfield loves

sillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: <><><>100 Crayons<><><>

<><><>Graphics that relate to 100 crayons<><><>

Makala

Emma

Last edited by sillybung; 12-07-2010 at 05:17 PM..
Old 12-08-2010, 07:45 PM   #3
Garfield loves

Any comments????
Old 12-09-2010, 05:50 PM   #4
Gifted

iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible
iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible

Wow, Makala kicked the guy?
Old 12-09-2010, 07:00 PM   #5
Garfield loves

View Post Originally Posted by iLuvWolves
Wow, Makala kicked the guy?
Not the way your thinking but she kicked him, I'm not done editing it and all, it's not very detailed
Closed

Tags
god is 100% awesome, ♫sing4me a melody